Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Portland area Spyders

Just registered with some questions and an invitation.

My wife has decided that she doesn't want to wait til the weekend for us to go riding on our Goldwing 1800, so she wants to get a trike of her own. Although Goldwing trikes are nice, we have been discussing the Spyder, too. So when we ran into a group of RT's in St Helens a month or so ago, we shared a gas pump and chatted. They said that they were starting a local club soon, so I was wondering if they have started meeting? We would be interested in visiting and getting the lowdown.

Also, our Goldwing group has one RT(thou he doesn't ride it much) and several GW trikes and would love to have you folks come visit and ride with us. We meet at the Beaverton Motorcycle Service Center meeting room off of Greenburg on the 4th Saturday of the month at 9am. After the meeting, we go for a ride. Check us out on our website. http://www.gwtacolumbiawings.com/Home_Page.html

Hope to meet up with you guys soon.
    Mike

Spyder Garage

Hope you get some s at your meetings
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

I will be sharing your web site with my hubby. .
    Darrell & Cindy
    2011 Orbital Blue CanAm Spyder RT-S se5 w/ Communication System & trailer hitch, Arm Rests, Elkas shocks, Baja Ron swaybar & spark plugs and wires, Custom dynamatics fender lights & third brake light, Seal floorboard "PUP" floor boards, CycleMate utility Trailer and Sena 20s with dongle.

RT-S PE-0399
    Spyder Garage

We do have a Columbia River Chapter of SpyderRyders of America.

We have a posted ride for the 17th of July, as it is an open ride, all are welcome.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

We'll be there. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the invite.
    Mike
    02 Goldwing 1800
    Possible RT in our future

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Columbia River Spyders Welcome

Hi,
    We welcome you to Columbia River Spyders, My name is George MacGillis and I'm the Director of the club. Yes we are a new group but we are growing, please come and check us out. Were all a fun group out to have fun and ride.
    If your looking to buy a Spyder, we can help you with answers to your questions and we will go with you if you like when you are ready to buy.
    Please feel free to contact me for any questions, and we will be at the ride on Sunday also.

George

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Ride on the 24th

I hope to see you on our Sunday ride on the 24th. We would like to meet and greet you into Columbia River Spyder.

George

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Ryder of America-Columbia River Chapter

Hi Mike, I think I was among the group you originally met up with inSt Helens last sumer. And, yes we do have a growing number of Spyder owners joining our local club, in which I am the new Director. With this typical NW weather, we have been mainly getting together for lunch once a month at Elmer's in Delta Park, but should begin our group rides with the good weather coming. Let me know if your interested and I will include you name on our invitation list. Hope to hear from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Just registered with some questions and an invitation.

My wife has decided that she doesn't want to wait til the weekend for us to go riding on our Goldwing 1800, so she wants to get a trike of her own. Although Goldwing trikes are nice, we have been discussing the Spyder, too. So when we ran into a group of RT's in St Helens a month or so ago, we shared a gas pump and chatted. They said that they were starting a local club soon, so I was wondering if they have started meeting? We would be interested in visiting and getting the lowdown.

Also, our Goldwing group has one RT(thou he doesn't ride it much) and several GW trikes and would love to have you folks come visit and ride with us. We meet at the Beaverton Motorcycle Service Center meeting room off of Greenburg on the 4th Saturday of the month at 9am. After the meeting, we go for a ride. Check us out on our website. http://www.gwtacolumbiawings.com/Home_Page.html

Hope to meet up with you guys soon.
    Mike