Spyder Garage

Default New Spyder owner

I live in Helena, AL and my wife and I are interested in meeting other Owners and organizing some riding events. We just bought a new 2011 RT Limited. Anyone interested there is a group of Vets that meet every Friday night next door to the police station in Alabaster, AL. I met some of them and they asked me to join them any Friday night. They are mostly HD riders but they were really impressed with our

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hello. We are in Ft. Payne, north of you a little ways. Maybe we can get together sometime for a ryde

Spyder Garage

Hey Fellow Alabama Spyder Ryders,

I Dee from Trussville (between the two of you. I would love to ryde together sometime. I have a 2011 RTS (black) and hubby has a Honda Goldwing trike.
    I got my Spyder in April and I am loving it. Hubby is retired and he sneaks out on the Spyder sometimes while I am at work

Spydee1
    2018 RT Limited , Champange with black and pink strips

Spyder Garage

I live on cape cod Massachusetts injoy your toy and welcome to the family Don & Sue

Spyder Garage

Default Greg and Paula Cain

Hi to both of you. How about a Sunday run up to Cheaha Mountain? We could all meet in Oxford / Anniston for either breakfast or lunch or brunch and then ride up to Cheaha. 90 miles from Fort Payne and 86 from Helena. I am not sure about Trussville but about 25 miles closer I would think.

Greg and Paula Cain
    2011 RT Limited
    Helena, AL
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW -- What a Ride!"