Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    I felt that I had an obligation to do it. LOL! My go kart was really slow for some reason. Perhaps the load it was carrying was a bit too much. You pass me on on side and Len on the other. That just isn't right!

I know you said Valkyrie, but are you sure you're not sneaking off with a Harley group? OMG!
    THAT IS JUST WRONG! Everyone knows if I even looked at a Harley it would upset the world balance and who knows might even cause all kinds of world disasters.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    THAT IS JUST WRONG! Everyone knows if I even looked at a Harley it would upset the world balance and who knows might even cause all kinds of world disasters.
    .......ALL I'm saying is V-ROD!............

pitbull

I felt that I had an obligation to do it. LOL! My go kart was really slow for some reason. Perhaps the load it was carrying was a bit too much. You pass me on on side and Len on the other. That just isn't right!

I know you said Valkyrie, but are you sure you're not sneaking off with a Harley group? OMG!
    ....THERE IS GO-Karts in branson......O IT IS SO ON!!!!! Come on LEE......U have to defend your title.....wait did you win that race??????huummmm...I don't remember seeing you at the finish line :-)LOL

Spyder Garage

Sorry Len and gang, we will not be in, we have other obligations to fill (our ALR Chapter)

Big Event coming up in October for us, lots to do in the meantime!

G-Man is now the Director and I am Membership Chairman for the second year, we have to be there
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Ok GANG....I'm finally posting this!!!! Ok this SAturdays Ride will leave from Cowtown, meet time is around 9am at the Cowtown Gates. We are headed forthe first ime in 2 years EAST....taking 66 to st.clair up 30 to 141 for lunch at Bandanas....Personal FAVORIT, then makeing a loop down south back up and to TED DREWS FOR ICE CREAM....JIM AND LINDAS TREAT...JK but it is awesome little far for a few of you but I owe to the gang to head there way should be a great day...might be a little hot sorry guys we will have alot of cool down stops and breaks. We also will have MARK CROW riding with us once we hit 141 a pastor friend of mine from OK city see ya in about 36 hours........I know I know I'm a slacker...but I have been doing some filming so kinda been over busy but stikll trying to keep all the ends tied up..........lol
    Were IS 141. I couldn't find it on my Mo map. Have 151,147,185,161 but not a 141. I want to be able to find my way home if we all decide to spit up. Don't have a working compass on the bike LOL. Oh well follow the leader. If YOU get lost don't look at me I didn't do it!!!!

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Three hours and counting until I can leave work and get on the road to Cuba. Tick tock. I REALLY need to get away this weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    Were IS 141. I couldn't find it on my Mo map. Have 151,147,185,161 but not a 141. I want to be able to find my way home if we all decide to spit up. Don't have a working compass on the bike LOL. Oh well follow the leader. If YOU get lost don't look at me I didn't do it!!!!
    141 is on the maps...... look around the Fenton area. It even crosses Tesson Ferry which is Hwy 21 , it also crosses Hwy 30. You won't get lost.
    See you tomorrow morning.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

....THERE IS GO-Karts in branson......O IT IS SO ON!!!!! Come on LEE......U have to defend your title.....wait did you win that race??????huummmm...I don't remember seeing you at the finish line :-)LOL
    Do girls compete against each other or is the race open to all. I have not had a chance to race any of you.... ought to be fun
    Bring it on!!!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

.......ALL I'm saying is V-ROD!............
    My point exactly, everyone says a V-Rod isn't a Harley and all I did was sit on it and look at all the Hurricanes, Tornados, and Earthquakes this year.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Do girls compete against each other or is the race open to all. I have not had a chance to race any of you.... ought to be fun
    Bring it on!!!
    We all ran together. But Len and Lee are like Ricky Bobby and Cal from Talladega Nights. "if your not first your last"! Real cut throat stuff!

Spyder Garage

Threefeet............you won't get lost.........I'll make sure you all can get back to I44, pointed in the right direction, since you will be running in my stomping grounds. From Ted Drewes you will be less than 15 minuets from the highway and then it's 80 miles back to Cowntown.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Threefeet............you won't get lost.........I'll make sure you all can get back to I44, pointed in the right direction, since you will be running in my stomping grounds. From Ted Drewes you will be less than 15 minuets from the highway and then it's 80 miles back to Cowtown.

Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Default ALL HOME SAFE?

Hope all made it home safe and sound from the ryde Saturday............the rain could have stayed away for a couple more hours but it is what it is.
    Len, when I discovered that you did not pull out with the others, I deposited them on a parking lot and came back looking for you and the rest...but no where to be found. I hope that you made it out of town safely and didn't get lost. Linda and I had a great time as always........looking forward to the October ryde to Branson.

By the way.....Threefeet, what happened to you......you were missed!

Spyder Garage

I had a great time as always. As has become the norm we broke another temp record today. Can't wait till our Oct trip. Should be great. Custard at Teds was the best. We made it home just fine. In fact no rain our way

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Home safe! Had ice cream in Postosi with Mr and Mrs Cowtown. Met X-Joe on Hwy 8 and rode back to Waynesville with him, called Lily and had her meet us in St Robert for more ice cream.
    Happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    Hope all made it home safe and sound from the ryde Saturday............the rain could have stayed away for a couple more hours but it is what it is.
    Len, when I discovered that you did not pull out with the others, I deposited them on a parking lot and came back looking for you and the rest...but no where to be found. I hope that you made it out of town safely and didn't get lost. Linda and I had a great time as always........looking forward to the October ryde to Branson.

By the way.....Threefeet, what happened to you......you were missed!
    Hi all. I screwed up big time in that I got heat exhaustion on Thursday and turned around and got it again on Friday!!!! Was no way I could go,ended up with cramps. Kept thinking I could make it then the thought of 100 deg. heat was more than I could handle mentally let alone physically. To many years of abusing my bod in the heat and ignoring the consequences have not been kind to me. Stupidity does NOT run in my family I HAVE IT ALL!!!!! I keep trying to do things I think I am getting to old to do. But just couldn't do this one. Hope you all had a good ryde. No problems, see all the sites,etc. I sent a note to Spyderlady but too late for her to catch it before ya'll got together me thinks.

Spyder Garage

Hey gang. I thought I posted already so if this hits twice, sorry!

Great great rYde today. Len and I were tallying and at one point we had close to twenty riders today on a 100+ degree day! And if you thought it was tough keeping up with Len on the performance RT, well, when he got on that Ducati,,, well forget about it!!!

Despite a bit of rain, we had a blast! sitting here in Cuba now just chiilin at a local watering hole.

Oh and I now see why Ted Drewes is so famous. Glad I don't live closer!!! YUM.
    Last edited by SteveMac; 09-04-2011 at 08:48 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Home safe! Had ice cream in Postosi with Mr and Mrs Cowtown. Met X-Joe on Hwy 8 and rode back to Waynesville with him, called Lily and had her meet us in St Robert for more ice cream.
    You keep eating all that ice cream and you'll have the same problem with the goKarts that I do,,,,,!!

Spyder Garage

You keep eating all that ice cream and you'll have the same problem with the goKarts that I do,,,,,!!

SpyderLady

pitbull

Good ride mogang you all are great to ride with! Through all the ups and downs you all just keep showing up and riding with smiles! Love it! And yes I did jump ship and ride a monster today...... Won't lie it was really a fun ride nothing like rolling into big power..... I played safe most of the time. The one cool thing it aloud me to share lanes with you all and that was pretty cool! Thanks everyone for making this growing group a great bunch..... I can only imagin what bransons going to be like! And yes the go-kart racing is open to all!!! But I am defending my title, and now lee is dropping out I need some good contenders.... With this group I'm sure there will be some tuff comp,........ I'm letting the air out of all your kart tires :-)

Spyder Garage

Good ride mogang you all are great to ride with! Through all the ups and downs you all just keep showing up and riding with smiles! Love it! And yes I did jump ship and ride a monster today...... Won't lie it was really a fun ride nothing like rolling into big power..... I played safe most of the time. The one cool thing it aloud me to share lanes with you all and that was pretty cool! Thanks everyone for making this growing group a great bunch..... I can only imagin what bransons going to be like! And yes the go-kart racing is open to all!!! But I am defending my title, and now lee is dropping out I need some good contenders.... With this group I'm sure there will be some tuff comp,........ I'm letting the air out of all your kart tires :-)
    Don't get too confident, you might get a suprise entry.
    Happy Owner

pitbull

No worries lee I already got a spot picked out for your trophy on my mantel! And the champion racer jacket is being custom fitted :-)......! It's in the bag :-) lol haha

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a CHALLANGE to me. Can he backup the "big talk".

Spyder Garage

No worries lee I already got a spot picked out for your trophy on my mantel! And the champion racer jacket is being custom fitted :-)......! It's in the bag :-) lol haha
    This is one time I wish I had a clone!
    Happy Owner