Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    pitbull

O and we have to convince Sam and carola to make the trip with us. Won't be the same without them.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    O and we have to convince Sam and carola to make the trip with us. Won't be the same without them.
    Talked to Sam on Saturday afternoon at Cowtown when we stopped by..............he indicated that they will decide if they can make it when the date gets a little closer, depends how Carol is doing and how she feels.

Come on guys, you need to come with the gang

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

OK Len..... It is only 6 days till we have our Sept MOGANG ride...... is the time still 9:00 at Cowtown? and where are we headed!!!!! Details, I need Details. LOL

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

I want to know if I am still part of the MoGang, ha ha?? Reason being is it appears I will not be able to make the Sept ride as planned,,, I have family coming in from Iowa, short notice for me.. I know, I know, bring them along--I do plan on doing the final ride at Branson... I'm am so much looking forward to that one.. I'll see you soon Len, very soon...

X-Joe

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by xpeschon View Post
    I want to know if I am still part of the MoGang, ha ha?? Reason being is it appears I will not be able to make the Sept ride as planned,,, I have family coming in from Iowa, short notice for me.. I know, I know, bring them along--I do plan on doing the final ride at Branson... I'm am so much looking forward to that one.. I'll see you soon Len, very soon...

X-Joe
    Joe it seems like life gets in the way for all of us sometimes. Miss seeing ya bro. We are looking forward to October also!!

Spyder Garage

Just wanted to say that I hope you all have a great time! It's a work weekend for me so I am out this time.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Sept. ryde

I will be at cowtown Sat. morning before 9AM. Anyone coming up 21 maybe we can ryde together ? Let me know.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Joe View Post
    Just wanted to say that I hope you all have a great time! It's a work weekend for me so I am out this time.
    Bummer Joe. How is October looking? Darn work. Too bad we need it to pay the bills!

Spyder Garage

I'm still thinking, however due to schedule conflict I was wondering if we will be disowned by the MoGang if we miss the Branson trip in Oct. I found out the Valkyrie fall ride we did last year is the same weekend and it will be my only chance this year to get together with another great group.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    I'm still thinking, however due to schedule conflict I was wondering if we will be disowned by the MoGang if we miss the Branson trip in Oct. I found out the Valkyrie fall ride we did last year is the same weekend and it will be my only chance this year to get together with another great group.
    Well that's JUST great. We may as well just hand the go kart trophy over to Len now. Aaaargh!! LOL!!!

Seriously you can't be disowned cause then you'd be a free agent and we might lose you to some Illinois group! No way. No how!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDavidson View Post
    Since the official ride is October 9th, if someone wantsto add a fun ride, I found this info. The ride would be about 200 miles roundtrip. The first Saturday in October Versailles, MO has an Apple Festival. It’ssupposed to be the biggest one day event in the state. See attachment. Anyoneup for a ride or meet us there?
    Sounds like a Winner!!!! But it said The Festival is on Saturday the 8th. Sooo what's the official ryde? Would like to go to the fun on the 8th. Can't stay but would like to meander around up there. Gotta get some apple pie!!!! Hope they have icecream too!!! Any way I would be coming from the Rolla area. Could meet in Jeff City then head south and East on 54 I guess.Don't know any spots on that road to meet up with you. Or just meet up in Versalles. Whatchathink?? ThreeFeet.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    Sounds like a Winner!!!! But it said The Festival is on Saturday the 8th. Sooo what's the official ryde? Would like to go to the fun on the 8th. Can't stay but would like to meander around up there. Gotta get some apple pie!!!! Hope they have icecream too!!! Any way I would be coming from the Rolla area. Could meet in Jeff City then head south and East on 54 I guess.Don't know any spots on that road to meet up with you. Or just meet up in Versalles. Whatchathink?? ThreeFeet.
    Okay now you all are beginning to confuse me. I thought our Oct ride leaves on Friday the 7th of October. And yet the above is in conflict with our ride.... HELP Are we talking about doing this during our week-end ride the 7-9th or what?????

SpyderLady

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Okay now you all are beginning to confuse me. I thought our Oct ride leaves on Friday the 7th of October. And yet the above is in conflict with our ride.... HELP Are we talking about doing this during our week-end ride the 7-9th or what?????
    Nope I AM! I can't afford the Branson thing but could get by with the one going up to Versalles it'll be just me heading north. If others want to go from Branson up to Versalles that's up to them. There's ALL KINDS of rydes that weekend from all over the place. This one is for the Apple festavel(spelling??) seems it only does this once a year and they have a fun time with apples. I guess. But sounded like fun AND I MIGHT GET SOME APPLE PIE WITH ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't beat that with a stick!!! This should probably have been put in it's own thread but me thinks that SpyderDavidson thought you all could make it a whole day trip from Branson or from up north back down to Branson makeing it a long 200 mi ++ trip???? or something like that? Help me out here SpyderDavidson!!! Check out Page 3 # 72 post and that might explain this mess I got me into!!!
    Last edited by ThreeFeet; 08-30-2011 at 04:40 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    Nope I AM! I can't afford the Branson thing but could get by with the one going up to Versalles it'll be just me heading north. If others want to go from Branson up to Versalles that's up to them. There's ALL KINDS of rydes that weekend from all over the place. This one is for the Apple festavel(spelling??) seems it only does this once a year and they have a fun time with apples. I guess. But sounded like fun AND I MIGHT GET SOME APPLE PIE WITH ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't beat that with a stick!!! This should probably have been put in it's own thread but me thinks that SpyderDavidson thought you all could make it a whole day trip from Branson or from up north back down to Branson makeing it a long 200 mi ++ trip???? or something like that? Help me out here SpyderDavidson!!! Check out Page 3 # 72 post and that might explain this mess I got me into!!!
    OK 3 feet go back and read carefully. It looks like the Apple Festival (or whatever it is) is the FIRST week-end in October.... not the same week-end as our group ride. OMG....put your glasses on.... LOL

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Children
    Happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Red face

OK 3 feet go back and read carefully. It looks like the Apple Festival (or whatever it is) is the FIRST week-end in October.... not the same week-end as our group ride. OMG....put your glasses on.... LOL
    MY BAD!!!!Wasn't using my glasses,,,,,,,,, can't see with em on!!!!LOL Sorry bout that!!! But think I would like to do this particular ryde. How bout you?? Still can't do the Branson thing.

Spyder Garage

Warm here in Cape thus week. I'll be bringing a cooler full of water!

pitbull

Ok GANG....I'm finally posting this!!!! Ok this SAturdays Ride will leave from Cowtown, meet time is around 9am at the Cowtown Gates. We are headed forthe first ime in 2 years EAST....taking 66 to st.clair up 30 to 141 for lunch at Bandanas....Personal FAVORIT, then makeing a loop down south back up and to TED DREWS FOR ICE CREAM....JIM AND LINDAS TREAT...JK but it is awesome little far for a few of you but I owe to the gang to head there way should be a great day...might be a little hot sorry guys we will have alot of cool down stops and breaks. We also will have MARK CROW riding with us once we hit 141 a pastor friend of mine from OK city see ya in about 36 hours........I know I know I'm a slacker...but I have been doing some filming so kinda been over busy but stikll trying to keep all the ends tied up..........lol

Spyder Garage

.................going to be a fun day and I know all the short cuts to Ted Drewes. See all of you at 9:00 AM

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

I have been working on editing a very important video,,,,, but that is just gonna have to get set aside! We will roll into Cuba about 8:00 on Friday nite. See you all on Saturday morning!

Spyder Garage

I will be there with...... well without.... John has to be at his house he is selling.... yesssss finally have a contract.... but he will try to meet up with us at Ted Drews... OF Course since it is treat time. BTW..... Brenda (Orphans) is in the hospital in Farmington.... very bad kidney infection so they will not be able to ride with us. Keep her in your prayers.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    ...TED DREWS FOR ICE CREAM....JIM AND LINDAS TREAT......

SUWEET. Have I said how much we love Jim and Linda lately???

Spyder Garage

I will be there with...... well without.... John has to be at his house he is selling.... yesssss finally have a contract.... but he will try to meet up with us at Ted Drews... OF Course since it is treat time. BTW..... Brenda (Orphans) is in the hospital in Farmington.... very bad kidney infection so they will not be able to ride with us. Keep her in your prayers.
    Oh man, I hate to hear that. Hope all will be OK. Brenda, get well soon.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Well that's JUST great. We may as well just hand the go kart trophy over to Len now. Aaaargh!! LOL!!!

Seriously you can't be disowned cause then you'd be a free agent and we might lose you to some Illinois group! No way. No how!
    Dang did you have to bring up the go-kart thing to make it harder to make a decision.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Dang did you have to bring up the go-kart thing to make it harder to make a decision.
    I felt that I had an obligation to do it. LOL! My go kart was really slow for some reason. Perhaps the load it was carrying was a bit too much. You pass me on on side and Len on the other. That just isn't right!

I know you said Valkyrie, but are you sure you're not sneaking off with a Harley group? OMG!