Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    pitbull

Wow miss a few days on here and were eating worms and throwing up.........Lamonts showing up and wea re riding in the heat......got to love spyderlovers. Looking forward to saturday. Witht hte gang and our Leader lol
    Last edited by pitbull; 08-07-2011 at 11:47 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Hi from a newbie

Just wanted to drop a line and say hello. I have been wanting a Spyder for a few years, and finally bought "Trinity" about a month ago. She is awesome. I will definitely be checking in on here to get updates and info for rydes around MO. I won't be able to make this weekend's and probably Septemeber's ryde either (damn work...lol), but I look forward to meeting up for a ryde with other Spyder Lovers.

C'ya on the flyp syde....lol

Redbirdz66

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by redbirdz66 View Post
    Just wanted to drop a line and say hello. I have been wanting a Spyder for a few years, and finally bought "Trinity" about a month ago. She is awesome. I will definitely be checking in on here to get updates and info for rydes around MO. I won't be able to make this weekend's and probably Septemeber's ryde either (damn work...lol), but I look forward to meeting up for a ryde with other Spyder Lovers.

Redbirdz66
    on the spyder and to the world of Spyderlovers. Where in Eastern Missouri are you? Make plans now for the October ryde and stay in Branson the weekend of the 7th, 8th, and 9th. Their should still be available rooms that are reserved at the College of the Ozarks. Give Len a call at Cowtown USA in Cuba (573-885-6300) and introduce yourself. He is the unofficial leader of our little band.

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

I am just south of Cape Girardeau, so if you ever want to hook up on the ryde to Cuba or Branson or heck,,, anywhere just pop me a PM!

Redbirdz66

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jim3341 View Post
    Lee............always looking forward to whatever speciality that you might bring to the table

Sharon.............thought that you fell off the ends of the earth.................glad that you will be their on Saturday.
    Got back from that trip and I haven't been right since!!! seems I really have to have a to sit on 24/7!!!! The heat is the worst!!! Linda you can't get sick cause you didn't ask me first!!! Soo you and I will stay in the cool and then RUN like crazy for the bikes and spin out and away before the heat figures out we're gone!!!! Ya think? No? And Lee whatcha bringing??? Is is legal??? In the meantime yall keep yer cool!!! See Ya

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Redbirdz66
    Where at in East MO?? inquireing minds need to know!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I am in the St. Charles area.....lol.....gotta keep a low-profile.

Spyder Garage

I am in the St. Charles area.....lol.....gotta keep a low-profile.
    There are other MoGang members in the St. Charles area.............keep an eye out for them to respond to you. Besides I am not that far way, I am in the city proper, we need to meet and greet sometime.

Spyder Garage

Default Hey Ricky

Any uniform requirements for today?
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Have a great time today folks and be safe!

I am getting ready to begin loading the trailer with furniture. Yuck.

See ya. Enjoy the rYde!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Have a great time today folks and be safe!

I am getting ready to begin loading the trailer with furniture. Yuck.

See ya. Enjoy the rYde!!!!
    I bet we had more fun than you didIt's a shame that you had to miss the ryde today..............weather cooperated, at least in the morning, and lunch was great! I'm sure that someone will be posting pictures of all of us on the "BIG Rocking Chair" with all the gathered around.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool Aug 6th Ryde With the MO GANG

The ryde was fun and am sorry I had to quit early. Was REALLY great seeing ya'll since I missed the last 2 rydes!!! Great that Lamont was along for the fun too. Hope Linda and Jim got back home OK. And Spyder Lady Linda got the brakes fixed from makin ya go nuts!!! BUT that usually travels with us everytime we ryde together ............you know NUTS???? I thank you Linda for the use of your sun glasses!!!! GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!! I do wish I had my stuff together tho Forgot the sun glasses, the camera, can't find the pants to the Frogg Toggs!!!! Totally lost it today..... brain someplace else!!! Hope Bumblebee got home ok. I know the heat was gettin to you too. I think the guys were doin ok but us girls were having our issues with the heat.( in my case it's those dad gum hot flashes!!!!) Anyway hope all get to get home ok.

Spyder Garage

Great day in spite of the heat. I went to the wrong ice cream shop, but still got my treat!! I am home.. safe and now much cooler. Take care everyone see you next month or sooner

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Hey Jim
    I saw some of the pics and it does look like a great time was had by all ( in spite of the heat)!

I am QUITE sure you guys had more fun than me. Ever notice how a high humidity 110 index feels different on the Spyder than it does on say,, mowing and weed trimming,, or moving furniture as an example!!

We were so happy to finish up. After moving my son in, I broke out the screw gun and tools and began putting some ent. centers etc together for him. With every bolt, nail, and door hinge installed, I was thinking how much more fun I'd be having at the ice cream shoppe! But 'ol dad has to be there. Like every one else, I'd do just about anything for my kid. And since we haven't figured out how to be in two places at once (like Len and Lamont seem to be able to do LOL) we just had to be there helping him today.

Well, we finished up around 8:00 and got a shower then headed over to eat at Helen Fitzgeralds Pub near or in Kirkwood. I'm not real familiar with where the boundaries are, but my son moved to Crestwood where I hope he will stay for his final four years of school. We come back up to STL in September for his "white coat" ceremony. He goes to STLCOP over by Barnes Jewish Hospital. The food was good and we ended the day on a happy note with just me, Connie, our son and his girlfriend having a nice meal together. That really made up for the hard work of the day.

Anyway. I digress. Sure wish we coulda been there, but we are glad you all had a good time and survived the heat!!

Prayers for the safety of all who headed over to Sturgis. By the way, I never heard, is Len taking the chopper or a Performance RT or some other ride?

Stay safe. We will see you next time!

Steve and Connie Mac

I bet we had more fun than you didIt's a shame that you had to miss the ryde today..............weather cooperated, at least in the morning, and lunch was great! I'm sure that someone will be posting pictures of all of us on the "BIG Rocking Chair" with all the gathered around.

Spyder Garage

Redbirdz66
    Look for my purple spyder. John and I live in O'Fallon.. John rides a silver RT... We would be more than happy to have you join us for a ride or whatever. Keep in touch

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Steve............Crestwood is real close (just outside the city limits) to where we live..............if you come in town for a visit with your son, let me know and we can maybe meet up with you.

Spyder Garage

Excellent! We will definitely do that. We can make a nice ryde to see our son (Todd is his name) by coming up through old Hwy 61. The area they Bloomsdale is really scenic. So I think we will make the trip as often as possible. We we will be in touch!!

Steve............Crestwood is real close (just outside the city limits) to where we live..............if you come in town for a visit with your son, let me know and we can maybe meet up with you.

Spyder Garage

Correction Linda
    John rydes the PERFORMANCE RT!!!

LOL. I couldn't resist.

Missed being with you all!

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Look for my purple spyder. John and I live in O'Fallon.. John rides a silver RT... We would be more than happy to have you join us for a ride or whatever. Keep in touch

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Correction Linda
    John rydes the PERFORMANCE RT!!!

LOL. I couldn't resist.

Missed being with you all!
    Love it!!!! You were boothvmissed steve!

Spyder Garage

Default Sept Ride

Okay Len, I know I am a little early.... but wanted to get you thinking about where we will be going for the September ride. Let's get some more chatter going.

Sure missed you for the return trip to Central Dairy....

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Linda
    Your just happy it won't be 110 degrees in the shade for this ride. Aren't you?!?

(me too).

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Okay Len, I know I am a little early.... but wanted to get you thinking about where we will be going for the September ride. Let's get some more chatter going.

Sure missed you for the return trip to Central Dairy....

Spyder Garage

Default Another October Ride???

Since the official ride is October 9th, if someone wantsto add a fun ride, I found this info. The ride would be about 200 miles roundtrip. The first Saturday in October Versailles, MO has an Apple Festival. It’ssupposed to be the biggest one day event in the state. See attachment. Anyoneup for a ride or meet us there?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FASTER, FASTER
    'Till The Thrill of
    Speed Overcomes
    The Fear Of Death

Spyder Garage

This might be a fun thing to do................we will have to check the calendar as it gets closer.

Hey Len, what are we doing for September Inquiring minds want to know? Linda and I will see you either Thursday or Saturday.........depending how things are going in the shop

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default rooms for Branson trip

What is the going rate everyone is paying for the reserved block of rooms for our Branson ride ? I just booked mine it is $151.00 per night. Is this correct ?

pitbull

Hey Gang, September ride huumm have 3 options, just kinda waiting alittle closer to see the weather to set it in stone. Looking forward to our October trip. On the room, they are pricey, but they are really hi end sweets, set up for 2 couples, there in the main lodge that is very first class, if you all would like a bit cheaper room you can book in the normal room that is behind the main center. Either way is fine google the ketter center at college of the Ozarks in Branson mo. Very neat place. And feel free to have a room all to your self there pretty cool, going to be a really layed back relaxing weekend.... No getting in a hurry all easy go fun weekend.