Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

LOL. Believe me. I'd rather be riding than moving furniture. I am going to make the young guys do the heavy lifting though. I am sticking to pulling the trailer and light boxes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Sure Steve..... any excuse not to ride in the heat with us. Take it easy and don't get overheated. I will remember your excuse next time it is soooo hot.

Spyder Garage

Has anyone heard from Len lately? Just wondering when we will get an idea of where we are going on Saturday. Please correct me if I am wrong, but believe we are heading out around 9:00. LEN, oh LEN where are you???

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

August 6th meet time 9am Cowtown..

As much as I would like to be on this one looks as though I am going to have to back down.. Short fuze is I either have family coming into town or I am headed to Council Bluffs Iowa, at any rate not gonna be able to attend this ride.. See you on next months, well I'm sure I will see you before then but Sept's ride is on the calendar..

X-Joe

Spyder Garage

Joe, well will miss you as always when you can't make it..................I'm also wondering where Len has been. What's the plan for Saturday Linda and I are planing on being their even if it is for only part of the day. I just need to keep her out of the really high heat and sun if it is going to be a hot one. According to the current forecast it is only going to be in the low 90's.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jim3341 View Post
    Joe, well will miss you as always when you can't make it..................I'm also wondering where Len has been. What's the plan for Saturday Linda and I are planing on being their even if it is for only part of the day. I just need to keep her out of the really high heat and sun if it is going to be a hot one. According to the current forecast it is only going to be in the low 90's.
    Jim, take care of Linda. I have ordered some hydration vests. A friend uses it and it is great. Hoping to have mine by the ride and if so will let you look at it and maybe would be something you both would be able to order and use. Hope to see you all.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Default Saturday's Ride Plan

We'll meet at Cow Town at 0900 (9:00 am). Shoot the breeze a little, and do what business we may have.

From there, we'll take a short ryde over to the Rocking Chair, for a photo op. This is the one Saturday of the year that we can actually get up on the Chair. Cost is $5 per person. We may run into some other groups that are there for the same purpose. So a little more shootin' the breeze. I know the Lebanon HOG chapter is coming for the same purpose for their chapter ride. I also put the invite out the my ALR chapter.

After the Rocking Chair, we'll head over to Missouri Hicks, for lunch. Hang out in the AC, or sit on the porch. More breeze shootin'.

Once our belies are full, we're hot, and ready for a nap, we'll ryde out to Meramec Spring Park, south of St. James, to hang out under a shade tree by the water.

Speaking of water: if anyone intends to drive for this MOGANG Roundup, if you have a cooler, please bring it along. We'll fill it with ice and water. It's going to be a little warm.

Once we've all had enough of the cool breeze by the water, we'll head back into St. James for...wait for it...almost there...Ice Cream! Apparently, there is a new ice cream shop in town that we haven't tried yet.

Ice cream means the fun's over and it's time to bid farewell. Until next month!

For those down around Waynesville/St. Robert, we'll meet at Price Cutters at 0745, and PBO/KSU en route Cow Town at 0800. If you know any of those new Spyder owners in the area, and they're not on the web, please give them the info. I'll pass on to the St. George's (white RT up the street from us).

See ya

G-Man

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

If any of the Mo Gang are looking for a ride at the end of Aug, check out the posting on the Mo page about a poker run on Aug 27th. This starts in DeSota and we would enjoy having as many Spyder riders as possible. See you then Bill

Spyder Garage

I will be going the back way down to Cuba, leaving O'Fallon about 6:30 ish. If anyone is in the area and want to ride along, post and we can decide where and when to meet. One possibility is the Mobile station at Hwy Z & N. See you all on Saturday.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Aaaargh.
    Wish I could be there!!
    Have fun folks, sounds like a great day is planned!!

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    We'll meet at Cow Town at 0900 (9:00 am). Shoot the breeze a little, and do what business we may have.

From there, we'll take a short ryde over to the Rocking Chair, for a photo op. This is the one Saturday of the year that we can actually get up on the Chair. Cost is $5 per person. We may run into some other groups that are there for the same purpose. So a little more shootin' the breeze. I know the Lebanon HOG chapter is coming for the same purpose for their chapter ride. I also put the invite out the my ALR chapter.

After the Rocking Chair, we'll head over to Missouri Hicks, for lunch. Hang out in the AC, or sit on the porch. More breeze shootin'.

Once our belies are full, we're hot, and ready for a nap, we'll ryde out to Meramec Spring Park, south of St. James, to hang out under a shade tree by the water.

Speaking of water: if anyone intends to drive for this MOGANG Roundup, if you have a cooler, please bring it along. We'll fill it with ice and water. It's going to be a little warm.

Once we've all had enough of the cool breeze by the water, we'll head back into St. James for...wait for it...almost there...Ice Cream! Apparently, there is a new ice cream shop in town that we haven't tried yet.

Ice cream means the fun's over and it's time to bid farewell. Until next month!

For those down around Waynesville/St. Robert, we'll meet at Price Cutters at 0745, and PBO/KSU en route Cow Town at 0800. If you know any of those new Spyder owners in the area, and they're not on the web, please give them the info. I'll pass on to the St. George's (white RT up the street from us).

See ya

G-Man

Spyder Garage

Bill
    I am still planning on being there.
    Hope others can as well.
    Do you have a meeting place/time in the Farmington area?
    Thanks
    SteveMac

Quote Originally Posted by medic 1 View Post
    If any of the Mo Gang are looking for a ride at the end of Aug, check out the posting on the Mo page about a poker run on Aug 27th. This starts in DeSota and we would enjoy having as many Spyder riders as possible. See you then Bill

Spyder Garage

............sounds like a plan. Linda and I will be their at least thru lunch since Mo Hicks is a favorite

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Cowtown get together

I want to get there on time!!! Sooo will leave home as soon as I figure out WHICH BYKE AM I TAKING!!!! RT REALLY compfy. But HOT!!! Right foot and leg hot stuff!!! My Baby Corvette(RS) a lot less comphy but has foot pegs out and away from heat. It REALLY needs wheels balanced and align check to boot. BUT it needs to get out of the garage and see the world fly by. Will flip a coin come Friday night!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    I want to get there on time!!! Sooo will leave home as soon as I figure out WHICH BYKE AM I TAKING!!!! RT REALLY compfy. But HOT!!! Right foot and leg hot stuff!!! My Baby Corvette(RS) a lot less comphy but has foot pegs out and away from heat. It REALLY needs wheels balanced and align check to boot. BUT it needs to get out of the garage and see the world fly by. Will flip a coin come Friday night!!!
    Yes and we havn't seen you in a while.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Did I mention I picked up a little something in the Rockies for everyone to try.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Oh Goodie!! Oysters!! yum-yum. BumbleBee has been so looking forward to those.

Spyder Garage

Hmmm
    Lemme guess.
    Oysters??

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Did I mention I picked up a little something in the Rockies for everyone to try.

Spyder Garage

My stomach is starting to turn, stop grossing me out "I could not find my BARF GUY "

whatever you have to offer LEE, forget it, I will not try

That's right, it has been awhile Sharon, be good to see you and the rest of the gang
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

Why does everyone think the worst of me, what ever did I do to deserve this reputation.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Why does everyone think the worst of me, what ever did I do to deserve this reputation.
    Show up?

Spyder Garage

WORMS!!!!!!! Missing my BARF GUY

By the way, pass your bedtime, LOL LOL LOL
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

Spyder Garage

Yeah. And just be . . . Lee?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    Show up?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    WORMS!!!!!!! Missing my BARF GUY

By the way, pass your bedtime, LOL LOL LOL

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    You have my BARF GUY, give him back to me!

LEE family eat worms "some kind of specialty, dried up worms", I believe they brought them along at the SpyderFest,

Not being mean, Lee goes super early to bed, well known "sorry LEE, can not help teasing you about that
    Last edited by BumbleBee; 08-02-2011 at 09:15 PM.
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,

Spyder Garage

It is not larva or oysters this time.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Lee............always looking forward to whatever speciality that you might bring to the table

Sharon.............thought that you fell off the ends of the earth.................glad that you will be their on Saturday.