Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    This is one time I wish I had a clone!
    Lee, maybe the "throw down challenge" can happen at another place and time. We could probably sell tickets and popcorn and make it a fund raiser for Spyderfest.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    This is one time I wish I had a clone!
    Then I'd just have to pass both of you!!!...lol hahah jk......or am I?!!???!!???!! ;-)

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Has anyone heard from Jeff and Brenda (Adopted Orphans) lately?

Last I heard, Brenda was in the hospital. Hope they are both doing OK. I've not seen them on the boards lately, but they weren't on a lot to begin with, and I don't have any other contact info for them.

Anyways, hope all is well with them and hope they can make the October trip.

Spyder Garage

Haven't heard a peep out of them and haven't seen any posts............. , hope all is OK!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

pitbull

Default FACEBOOK

There on facebook, and I did cummunicate with brenda last night and I belive they are fine and comming to play with us on our Ozark Mountain trip. I'll see if I can get them to post on here.

pitbull

Default Rooms

Just incase anyone misssed it on the main forms, We have about 6 or 7 rooms left at the goodmen center and the keeter center one location 2 building. If you haven't booked yet you may want to the hotel is booked out, make sure to let them know your with the Cowtown group.

Spyder Garage

2 years in a row that the Branson trip falls on my weekend to work

Hope you all have a blast and looking forward to all the pics and stories once you all get back. Have a great time gang!

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

We will miss ya Joe!