Thread: July 4th

Spyder Garage

Default July 4th

A truly great day for a ride! Finished my 10 mile recumbent regimen, then loaded my bride for a quick ride to the Hill Top Cafe for breakfast - back on the road by 0830. Took the Butteville road to Newberg, then the back roads to Laural & Gaston - around Hagg Lake, then home. The weather was a perfect mid 70's, and the roads were empty. As you might expect, Hagg Lake was packed, and people were pouring in - still, the road around the lake is one of our best local motorcycle roads.

Home in time for lunch, & the rest of the busy day...
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Nice ride!

That certainly is a beautiful area and I can just imagine the coolness of the morning temps you were riding in.
    Thanks for sharing . . . . good stuff! Post pics if you have any.

We took a ride to the coast on Sunday late afternoon; it was 91 when we left town and 60 at the coast.
    We chilled down to the bone and it felt really good!

Spyder Garage

Default Hagg Lake

We live aboutr 3-4 mile from Hagg Lake and it is always an awesome rider around the lake. Darrell took my daughter and I there a few time when we were learning to ride. It is so beautiful and peaceful in the mornings.

Thank you for sharing Bill.
    Darrell & Cindy
    2011 Orbital Blue CanAm Spyder RT-S se5 w/ Communication System & trailer hitch, Arm Rests, Elkas shocks, Baja Ron swaybar & spark plugs and wires, Custom dynamatics fender lights & third brake light, Seal floorboard "PUP" floor boards, CycleMate utility Trailer and Sena 20s with dongle.

Spyder Garage

Didn't get any pics, just enjoyed the ride. Would have been a perfect ride for a video tho….

Dawn is my favorite time to ride - the smells, air, and lack of congestion are too appealing to miss..
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Spyder Garage

WE usually go early morning before 11am. They have changed Darrell work hours again so we haven't been able to go the last few morning.
    Darrell & Cindy
    2011 Orbital Blue CanAm Spyder RT-S se5 w/ Communication System & trailer hitch, Arm Rests, Elkas shocks, Baja Ron swaybar & spark plugs and wires, Custom dynamatics fender lights & third brake light, Seal floorboard "PUP" floor boards, CycleMate utility Trailer and Sena 20s with dongle.