RT-S PE-0399
    Spyder Garage

Default Sunday July 17th ride

OK this for the ryders that can't make it on Saturday.

Jump off point will be the Starbucks at Cascade Station,
    10119 NE Cascade Parkway Portland, OR , it is over by IKEA.

Will be meeting at 9:30am, make sure the is full of gas, the ryders can drain their tanks or fill them at Starbucks.

PBO will be at 10AM, be ready!

From there we will follow a route from Rider Magazine, across the Columbia then east on Hwy 14. out 14 turning north onto Hwy 30 by Carson, then west on Curly Creek Road, reaching McClellan Overlook, then onto Nf 90, by the Ape Cabes. Then onto Hwy 503 back Yale Lake, Amboy, Battle Ground, Orchards and by to I-205.

Lunch and gas stop will be near Yale Lake, Dan's been there, good food, gas station just across the street.

Our RS drivers, Dan and Mike, know this route. I say one of them can lead us.

Columbia River Chapter
    Last edited by 8 Legged Freak; 07-03-2011 at 06:41 PM.

Spyder Garage

Nice riding area - good roads (there are more in that area too) - just way too late in the day for me…

Got to be ready for "SiR" the following weekend...
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Spyder Garage

Default July 17th Ride

Who is planning on showing up for the ryde this Sunday? Don't want anyone left behind.

RT-S PE-0399
    Spyder Garage

I will, and I have heard from a couple of newbies who have said they will be there.

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderdan View Post
    Who is planning on showing up for the ryde this Sunday? Don't want anyone left behind.
    I plan to be there!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Kathy and I have other commitments but we will show up around 9:30 to socialize. Besides, my Spyder is up at Pro Caliber and won't be getting it back until Wednesday or Thursday this coming week. Faulty O2 sensors! But it'll all be covered by the BEST coverage. No harm, no foul!!! And, besides, do I really want to ride Kathy's Softail Deluxe to the coast again and lose yet more of my hearing? Those Vance & Hines are LOUD!!!

Spyder Garage

Darrell is working all weekend.

Have a fun ryde everyone
    Darrell & Cindy
    2011 Orbital Blue CanAm Spyder RT-S se5 w/ Communication System & trailer hitch, Arm Rests, Elkas shocks, Baja Ron swaybar & spark plugs and wires, Custom dynamatics fender lights & third brake light, Seal floorboard "PUP" floor boards, CycleMate utility Trailer and Sena 20s with dongle.

Spyder Garage

Default July 17th Ride

I just returned with a friend from a trial run of Sunday's ride. It was just beautiful! And the weather is suppose to be even better and clearer Sunday! We ran into a large classic motorcycle rally group at the McClellan Viewpoint and spent sometime talking about their's bikes and our Spyder. Stopped in Cougar for lunch, sitting outsidside on their patio enjoying the day and answering more questions about the Spyder. Anyone that hasn't rode this course will want to do it again, maybe in reverse next time.. See you Sunday.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sounds like you had a wonderful ryde! We'll have to do it again sometime in the future. See you Sunday morning!