Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Ryders in South Jersey?

Anyone know if there are events and rides in the South Jersey area? Or where I can go to find out? I have been searching web looking! Would really like to take a couple group rides. I Just bought my Spyder RT-S SE5, silver yesterday. Have not brought home as yet because I wanted a mount for my GPS so they are adding for me. I am riding right now with a permit but road test shortly. Unfortunately, have to learn to ride a two-wheeled motorcycle in Jersey!

Spyder Garage

Yeah, nj is lovely for that. i took the 2 wheel course and now fully appreciate why i bough a spyder. Best of luck!!

john
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons

Spyder Garage

Hi Vixen, FYI, You can take your road test on a trike or Spyder here in New Jersey. Tests are normally given on a Friday at the Salem, NJ Inspection Station. But it will limit you to riding three wheelers only. If the limitation doesn"t bother you, then when you make your appointment advise the MVA that you want to take the test on a three wheeler (Spyder) and if they don't have a place near you, remind them of the Salem Station. I live in Cape May County and I took my test in Salem on a Goldwing Trike several years ago.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default group rides

I live in court house area. and yes we go for group rides every weekend.i belong to gwwra. you are all welcome to joine us.

This sat we are going into north wildwood for fund raiser for children from there we will be riding somewhere for late lunch.

We always have a great time.

john

Spyder Garage

Hey jsore6465, I have yet to do any group riding but I would like to give it shot (if you guys let me). Where can I meet up with you for Saturday's ride? Thanks

Carmelo

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Thanks Boriken, but no longer

Thanks. I called State. They no longer have the 3-wheel test nor modified license. Wouldn't have minded being limited to my Spyder. I am loving it even just riding on permit. I go for MSF on 12-14 aug to get license. And would love to get in on some of those group rides!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default rides

just
    Quote Originally Posted by Boriken View Post
    Hey jsore6465, I have yet to do any group riding but I would like to give it shot (if you guys let me). Where can I meet up with you for Saturday's ride? Thanks

Carmelo
    just seen your e mail sorry. You can ride with us any time. just put mine in shop. send me you e mail address and i will let you know of our rides. we ride every sat. group of about 5 from trikes to canam, and goldwing
    My email is jsore6465@comcast.net

Thanks john

we live in dennisville

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default sat july 30 ride

Quote Originally Posted by jsore6465 View Post
    just
    just seen your e mail sorry. You can ride with us any time. just put mine in shop. send me you e mail address and i will let you know of our rides. we ride every sat. group of about 5 from trikes to canam, and goldwing
    My email is jsore6465@comcast.net

Thanks john

we live in dennisville
    We will meet at dennisville wawa at 8am than to malaga diner to meet rest of riders. We will have quick breakfast than take ride about 2hr up around greenwich let me know if you are coming?
    john

Spyder Garage

Hi John I live in the Bayside Village section of Villas, my e-mail is ssg_boricua@hotmail.com. I can not make it on Sat. 07/30 because I have to go the dealer to check on my new ryde (2011 RT-S) but send me an e-mail about future rides.

Thanks

Carmelo

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default group ride sunday aug 7,8am

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO GO ON GROUP RIDE PLEASE JOIN US THIS SUNDAY AUG.7, 8 AM AT GOLDEN CORAL IN PLEASANTVILLE NJ . WE HAVE BREAKFAST AT 8 THAN GO FOR A RIDE AFTER MEAL. WE HAVE THE ROOM TO OURSELFVES

YOU CAN CALL JOHN FOR MORE INFO 609-658-0516

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default South Jersey Riders

Anyone near Woodbury New Jersey? (Gloucester County) Looking to ride with some other Spyders. I dont usually pass too many up my way...