Thread: MEET AND GREET

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Photos from ride...?

Must have password to access pix on photo bucket

Great ryde.

Great meal those of us afterwards..

Spyder Garage

Sorry about that!! Try it again. Should work without a password.
    2015 RT-S SE6
    USAF Retired 1973-1994

Support our Troops

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the pictures and the momories of a near perfect day. look foward to seeing each of you at our next get together.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile YES

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Hobstoppe View Post
    Our group had an awesome time yesterday and would love to see more come...all in all at Applebees we counted 18 spyders!! AWESOME!! Kudos to the organizers on job well done. Hubbie (hobstopper) and I had a very nice time and enjoyed meeting you all cant wait to see the pics.

Anyone be interested in a meet and greet in Goldhill? I would love to try to arrange something!

til next time,

MRS Hobstopper

Yes please do maybe late Aug.
    Wildbill6565

Spyder Garage

I've had computer problems the last couple days... haven't been able to rely to post. Looks like you guys had a great timeand I was very impressed at the turnout Can't wait until the next....hopefully I will make that one.
    I think the direction this is taking is "right on target".... someone take the lead and schedule a "meet n' greet" in your area. Since we do cover such a large geographic this will help spread it around a bit.

Goldhill would be great (would'nt mind some Johnny's BBQ) and a Breakfast meet would be nice as well....no reason we can't mix things up.

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

I would like to go, but it would have to be a little later in the day for me. Maybe I could meet up with you somewhere on a ride. That way I wouldn't have to stay in another hotel.....
    2015 RT-S SE6
    USAF Retired 1973-1994

Support our Troops

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wildbill6565 View Post
    Yes please do maybe late Aug.
    Wildbill6565
    my August calander is full as well...looks like weekend of 27th is my only open dates

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CanAmMick View Post
    I would like to go, but it would have to be a little later in the day for me. Maybe I could meet up with you somewhere on a ride. That way I wouldn't have to stay in another hotel.....
    CanAmMick.... The NC Mountains are really nice in the fall ()

Spyder Garage

I had a great time meeting 'n greeting everyone! Also enjoyed the ride in spite of the heat (102 degrees showed on my thermometer at one time!). One of the best parts was running through the little rain shower!! Really got a kick out of Chasing Regina (catniption) up Tuggles Gap ..... sorry I got a little carried away..

Looks like the next one might be in Gold Hill - I'm good for that and Aug 27th is open.

Perhaps the Sept get-to-gether could be in the moutains during "leaf" season???
    Sam
    SN 0038 ... Dec, 2007

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2Gunns View Post
    CanAmMick.... The NC Mountains are really nice in the fall ()
    I think that would be an excellent idea. The parkway is always beautiful especially when things start to change colors. We also have Caesars Head State Park / Mountain Bridge Wilderness Area which is a little to the east and south just over the state line in South Carolina. It would be 25 south to 11 west, then to 276 which goes through the park, then on to Brevard, NC. 276 that takes you up to Caesars Head State Park is uphill and has a lot of turns and is a beautiful ride. Then we could continue up 276 through the Pisgah Forest, hit the parkway and go north or south from there. I'm game for what ever anyone wants to do and would be happy to put something together. We have plenty of room at the house and all that need a place to stay can crash here before and after the trip. That way you won't have to do all the riding in one day. Let me know what you think and we'll try to get something together.....
    2015 RT-S SE6
    USAF Retired 1973-1994

Support our Troops

Spyder Garage

Hi all!

Just got home late last night after helping Catniption move. I'm beat, taking today off work just to recover, as I can barely move! 'Nip is ryding her to her new digs today. She doesn't have internet at her new place yet, so I don't know when we will see her here.

We had a wonderful time meeting everyone, and aside from the heat, the ryde was great!

You know, because August 27 was mentioned already, I was thinking... we could just plan a meet for the last Saturday of every month. Whoever could make it would attend. Eventually, everybody would be able to make one of the meet/rydes. We just need times and places. For Hickory, I would suggest that we try that German restaurant, as it was rated the best in the country last year. We could stop there post-ryde. As for the ryde itself, I hope Ltownblue would consent to be our tour guide; he plans great rydes.

My mods: Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" graphics, custom tag frame to match graphics, Kuryakyn floorboards, Street Magic Easy Risers, Mean City Cycles seat mod, BRP Ultra Touring windshield with wind deflectors, Street FX ElectroPod lighting kit, Street FX Tire Technix motion activated wheel lights, extended parking brake lever, SpyderPops super duper foot-saving heat shield (aaahhhhh!!!)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDuck View Post
    Hi all!

Just got home late last night after helping Catniption move. I'm beat, taking today off work just to recover, as I can barely move! 'Nip is ryding her to her new digs today. She doesn't have internet at her new place yet, so I don't know when we will see her here.

We had a wonderful time meeting everyone, and aside from the heat, the ryde was great!

You know, because August 27 was mentioned already, I was thinking... we could just plan a meet for the last Saturday of every month. Whoever could make it would attend. Eventually, everybody would be able to make one of the meet/rydes. We just need times and places. For Hickory, I would suggest that we try that German restaurant, as it was rated the best in the country last year. We could stop there post-ryde. As for the ryde itself, I hope Ltownblue would consent to be our tour guide; he plans great rydes.
    sounds like a good idea to me

.... so far I've heard Goldhill, Hendersonville, Winston-Salem, Hickory. Wow, we could fill the calander really quick.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'm back!! Whew! I really dislike the whole moving process. I'm still digging through boxes. I am so glad everyone had a good time at the event. Hopefully, I will be able to make a few upcoming events. It was great meeting, greeting and eating!

Spyder Garage

Default AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

sorry. real life called and i have been very busy. this is my first time logging in here for almost 2 months.
    i owuld really have liked to come meet more ryders.

hopefully my schedule will let me keep more in touch here so i can make future events.

now if only i could get a new work schedule too...currently work Wed-Sun...

next year hope to be able to make more events with everyone.
    KIP
    2011 RS-S

Spyder Garage

Default August 27?

I'm about to head out the door...won't have computer access for almost 2 weeks just wondering if anyone had planned anything for the 27th? I will check back in when I can and see