In conjunction with the 11th annual Gavers Community Cancer Foundation.
I would like to invite you to come ride with me for the 1st annual Woodstock Spyder Ryde for Cancer in conjunction with the Gavers Community Cancer Foundation's 11th annual Motorcycle Ride and Run. Steve Gavers is a good friend of mine and is a cancer survivor. He recently came to me and asked to lead the ride on my Spyder RSS. Being eager to help out such a worthy cause, I agreed and decided to organize a Spyder Ryde to help bring out some more Spyder Ryders to this great event. Please se the flyers about the events and RSVP to us either through email at jim@jimpotts.com or call 815-338-0640. I would love to have a huge Spyder showing at this event and am looking forwarding to raising money for cancer while ryding my Spyder with you and a group of 100_ other Spyders and bikes. Hope to see you there.
Sincerely, Jim Potts
Sunday, July 10th, 2011.
Get Ridin' Get Checked.

Gavers Community Cancer Foundation Ride. Come ride along with some other Spyders to help raise money for cancer. Cages welcome.

Starts at Woodstock Public House on Main Street, Woodstock.
Breakfast, instructions, all bikes out by 10am.

One Scheduled Stop along the way.

Ride Ends at Sly Fox Inn
Highway 50, Burlington, WI.
Pig Roast, raffles, Live Entertainment by Southern Exposure.

Raffles.

Registration
$25/bike, $15 for additional passenger.

Contact Quinn @ Jim Potts Motor Group (815) 338-0640

Ruth and I are going. Hope to see a lot of other Spyders there! Feel free to PM me if you want to head to woodstock as a group.