Anybody know a good spot to ride to. Do we have a plan yet
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Bump!
    Happy Owner

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Lee
    We are coming in Friday afternoon. Getting a service at Cowtown. Then staying the nite at wagon wheel. We are up for whatever you all decide… I think. Just post "when and where" after you find out! See ya on Saturday
    Last edited by SteveMac; 06-26-2011 at 05:39 AM.

Spyder Garage

Linda and I talked to Len on Thursday when we were out at Cowtown to get some lights added and he was talking about maybe going up to Hermann..................whatever works for the group works for us.

Spyder Garage

Yea I was talking to Len yesterday, not sure how anything would work out along the rivers due to flooding. Was hoping some communities were having something special that day however I'm not finding much on google. Last year we did a parade and then a ride but I have not heard of any towns inviting bikes in. There is the Buckhorn blast here by us that weekend and the following weekend a car/bike show in Licking. Hate to go the same place twice in a row but I'm sure the Lake will be jumping and we did miss getting to the go-karts due to four of our huligans getting there body decorated. Chime in, the Mogang is scattered halfway across the state and I'm sure something is going on somewhere.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Yah I agree the Lake will be popp'in for sure... There's a chance that I will not be able to make it Saturday, just a small chance-- however, I would actually like to put on a few miles on Saturday,, Start nice and early in a central location so that members of the Mo Gang are not traveling to far just to link up... Cuba seems to be somewhat of the central location so that will work.. In and around MO is just fine with me--If we get a early start say OH-----link up 0700 depart 0800 (the mornings are so nice this time of year) we can get a lot of riding in that day... I'm game for one HUGE long ride with dinner afterwards as the only really planned stop... No matter what happen's that day I know I am among friends (actually family right?) and we're gonna have some fun...

X-Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by xpeschon View Post
    Yah I agree the Lake will be popp'in for sure... There's a chance that I will not be able to make it Saturday, just a small chance-- however, I would actually like to put on a few miles on Saturday,, Start nice and early in a central location so that members of the Mo Gang are not traveling to far just to link up... Cuba seems to be somewhat of the central location so that will work.. In and around MO is just fine with me--If we get a early start say OH-----link up 0700 depart 0800 (the mornings are so nice this time of year) we can get a lot of riding in that day... I'm game for one HUGE long ride with dinner afterwards as the only really planned stop... No matter what happen's that day I know I am among friends (actually family right?) and we're gonna have some fun...

X-Joe
    What ever we decide to do we will have to join a little later in the morning, our Daughter is getting her masters degree and that morning is her virtual graduation ceremony online. Gotta be kinda proud of her, full time NCO AF, full time Mom, full time wife, and 3 or 4 deployments during the same time she was taking courses on line of course she was always one to be a goal setter.
    Happy Owner

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

I'd love to go the Tom Sauk Mountain area...Elephant Rocks, Johnson's Shut-In. Never been, heard it's beautiful. But we're game to go wherever. We'll stay as long as we can on the ryde but will to still need get home at a reasonable time.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    What ever we decide to do we will have to join a little later in the morning, our Daughter is getting her masters degree and that morning is her virtual graduation ceremony online. Gotta be kinda proud of her, full time NCO AF, full time Mom, full time wife, and 3 or 4 deployments during the same time she was taking courses on line of course she was always one to be a goal setter.
    Yep sounds as though she has a plate full for sure, congrad's brother..

X-Joe

Spyder Garage

Default Mo Run

We are going to be in Moberly as home base, Julu 4 thru about the 14th. Cuba, Hermann, and Fulton are on the list. We will probably have our brother with us, on his HD. He is rather curious about the Spyders so the Cuba trip should fill the bill. Not to mention it sems to be a midwestern Can-Am must see. Oh, has the Taum Sauk area been cleaned up or possibly rebuilt? That's on the list of things to investigate either coming or going, possibly from Cape Girardeau, we'll see.

Patrick
    2011 RTS 2006 Yamaha Morphous
    2017 F150 2015 MINI Cooper S IBA 56167

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Gonna have to back out of this month's ryde. Really sad about it, but life has gotten in the way this weekend. Who woulda thought with it being the 4th of July? So...maybe you all can wait for the Tom Sauk ryde another time. LOL

Have a great time. Ryde safe. We'll be thinking of you.

Spyder Garage

Bump

Spyder Garage

I sent some info to Len on Popular Bluff having its annual Black River Festival and Butler Country Fair starting July 1. Popular Bluff is about 2 hr 49 min (149 miles) from Cuba.

I texted him a short while ago to confirm we were going to have a trip since this is holiday week-end and asking what time we are starting. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Text just received from Len, Ride is on he will be posting soon He has been busy and I can't tell what on, but you shall maybe see on Saturday....!!!!!!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

As of now, we are not sure that we can do a all day ryde with you all. We have huge plans for Sunday.
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

pitbull

Default Ryders Day

Ok gang.....This was one of my toughest rydes to put together where to go............so i decied to just go every where man.......I know what your thinking.....what has this kid got us into this round, and trust me I'm thinking the same thing. Look here my plan 8:30am start from Cowtown a direct rout to Herman for breakfast in the hill and on the river, arrivial time around 9:30am. Then off for a ride hwy100 river ride toward Jefferson City by way of smokey river conservation are and "FRANKENSTEIN" aswell as Bonnots mill....also thinking good place for icecream....can anyone say "Central Dairy" in Jeff City...... any ways then off to the lake for a late lunch early dinner, and some possible go-kart challeges being the show down was not completed last ryde, so time to gear it up and and bang'em around. For all thous who want to stay the lake, it has some pretty crazzzzzy firework shows that night. Any ways thats the game game plan so you can meet us at several diffrent stops. Cowtown, Herman, Frankinstien, JeffersonCity...Central Dairy, and the Lake of the Ozarks.....we wont be hard to find, We will be the ones on the spyders....I bet you could track us by just stoping and asking along the way at gas stations 250 mile round trip and never crossing the same road twice
    Last edited by pitbull; 06-28-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a great day you have planned Len. I might be able to make this ride again as it is another weekend off for me, however they have been making us work mandatory OT as of late. If I do make it, I will still make the trip to Cowtown and leave with you all from there.

Will let you know for sure as it gets closer

Spyder Garage

Len,

We will do our best to be at Cowtown by 8:00 so we can do our dealing. Hopefully you will be there at that time!!! LOL

Means we will be on road by 6:00 a.m.....

Hopefully you will be able to help adjust my back load to lighter as they had to raise it for John riding behind me and I don't want it that high.

Looking forward to it.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Suweeet!!
    We will roll in Friday afternoon to get an oil change. Making that three hour trip from home to Cuba on friday will help prevent the old monkey-butt too !!

Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday morning.

Spyder Garage

We might not be able to make the complete ride (to the lake) but will meet you at Cowtown between 8:00 and 8:15. Sounds like a fun day

Spyder Garage

There is a good chance John and I will only be with all of you until after the Ice Cream Stop. We may not go onto the Lake. See you all then.

SpyderLady

pitbull

Great ride MoGang....Once again you all show me why i do what i do and what makes it truely worth it.....THANK ALL OF YOU FOA A GREAT DAY WITH GREAT FRIENDS!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Great ride MoGang....Once again you all show me why i do what i do and what makes it truely worth it.....THANK ALL OF YOU FOA A GREAT DAY WITH GREAT FRIENDS!!
    Amen Bro!
    Great time!!!