Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Rose City HOG Poker Run June 26

Hey everyone the Portland Rose City HOG is having there Poker Run this weekend, and I would like to see all Spyder riders show up for a great ride and lunch and maybe win some money and prizes.

Come out and join me, I'll be cooking your lunch......

Rose City HOG Poker Run

Sun, 12/26/2010 - 11:20am — administratorStart: 06/26/2011 - 8:30am

End: 06/26/2011 - 4:00pm

Please join us for our annual Rose City H.O.G. Poker Run - Sunday, June 26, 2011. There will be prizes for high hand and low hand plus a 50/50 drawing and more!
    The poker run starts and ends at:
    Latus Motors Harley-Davidson
    870 East Berkeley
    Gladstone, OR 97027
    Schedule:
    8:30 - 10:00 am-Registration (Ride pins for the first 350 people)10:00 am-Last bike out1:00 - 4:00 pm-Lunch and Live Band EntertainmentCost:
    $10 for 1 Hand
    $15 for 3 Hands
    $20 for 5 Hands (BEST DEAL!)
    Lunch is included with your registration!
    ALL Street Legal Motorcycles Welcome!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Sounds like fun! Wish we could make it but we'll be looking for Bigfoot on our Corndog run!!!!

Have fun & ryde safe!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

What time will you be showing up, George? Kathy and I will probably be coming.

RT-S PE-0399
    Spyder Garage

I'm game.

Spyder Garage

Pass.

I will be on my trike at the balloon festival this weekend.
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Spyder Garage

Default We're in!

Be there at 8:30! Ran into George at ProCaliber in Longview today. Nice calling a dealer who can get your Spyder in the next day and have it done in the time frame promised! Well worth the 38 mile drive north. The same great service I received from Cycle Specialities in Portland!

Spyder Garage

Default Change of plan

Jewell's son coming tomorrow, so have to pass and do a short ride in the AM. See you all next week.

RT-S PE-0399
    Spyder Garage

It was a fun ride, got to meet 2 other Spyder owners there. Rode with Mike, Red RS, it was funny that we would start off at the front of a group of Harleys and Goldwings, only to pull away from them half way to the next stop, but we would catch the group in front of us just before the next stop also.

I won a HD shirt, size XL, LOL. Oh well.

Too bad there was a HD rider crash about 12 miles from the start. Don't know how he is doing, he lost it on a sharp left turn in the road, the rider ended up on the other side a 4 strand barb wire fence. Sheriff and paramedics were there when we rounded the corner.

Good time!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sorry to hear about the H-D rider! We would have come, but Kathy was all pooped out after our little trip out to Madras and back yesterday. We didn't get home until about 9:15 last night and when the alarm went off at 7 am she sorta started hinting rather heavily that she really wasn't up for the Poker Run. Anyway, I did get her outta bed and we did get some quality Spyder-time today. We're really looking forward to getting together with everyone next Saturday. I've invited an acquaintance of mine, who has an RS, to join us. I just sent him an email and asked him to call me. I'll keep you guys posted on the other thread.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Poker ride and Good friends

Well Diane and I showed up at about 9:30 had to sleep in a while, she came home from her trip late.
    Being a member of Rose City HOG I worked in the cook tent making Hot dogs for all the riders.
    I parked my Red Spyder right next to the tent, where everyone could see it. And did they see it, I think I had more around it then they did in the store. Then more showed up, it was nice to see 4 Spyder there.
    Now we need to get this Club off the ground and going.