Thread: Upper Desert

Spyder Garage

Default Upper Desert

Hey all you Cali Spyder riders! Wondering how many I have in my local area, so I'd appreciate your and response. If you live in the Lancaster/Palmdale/Edwards/Mojave/Cal City/Tehachapi area (or surrounding towns) please drop me a line Would love to get toghether !! Did I use too many smilies? hehehe....

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Kc6wfi ( Lone Ranger )

We are in Apple valley, for as many spyders being sold at B & B cycles in Victorville I am having a hard time finding anyone up in the High Desert to meet up with for rides. It is like they by them and vanish. I have put fliers up at B & B months ago to no avale. Is there anyone in the high desert that would like to setup a ride. The closest chapters I have found are in Riverside, Las Vegas, LA. Riding the freeways is not my idea of fun. I guess Ill start calling myself the Lone Ranger. Veroom Veroom hi o silver away.

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kc6wfi View Post
    We are in Apple valley, for as many spyders being sold at B & B cycles in Victorville I am having a hard time finding anyone up in the High Desert to meet up with for rides. It is like they by them and vanish. I have put fliers up at B & B months ago to no avale. Is there anyone in the high desert that would like to setup a ride. The closest chapters I have found are in Riverside, Las Vegas, LA. Riding the freeways is not my idea of fun. I guess Ill start calling myself the Lone Ranger. Veroom Veroom hi o silver away.
    Have no fear, Desert Spyder is here, 30+ mi down the 15 in Btown. PM me and we will hook up. I am the founder and president of the "Riverside" chapter. It is actually Inland Empire but Riverside is a central point as well as a good meeting place at Malcolm Smiths. I'm hoping for a run this Saturday. If you have FACEBOOK look up the Spyder Ryder of America Inland Empire Chapter. Its not our only means of communication but all chapters in the US have FB to interact with each other.

As far as the freeways go, this is SouCal. You have to use them to get to the rally points.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.