Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RTGENE View Post
    Ms. AnnI just pulled up photo's of Lowell----the Internet is wonderful.-----Ms. Virginia wants me to take 21 and lots of pictures. Ms.V and her sister will be in Saugatuck for a week next month.When I get near Grand Rapids I'll give you a call-----I owe your a diet Coke. See you Thursday
    Sounds like a plan. Is Ms. V coming with you or are you riding solo?

Spyder Garage

Got a kicked in the face with some social security crap,money stuff, a holes said I am not disabled anymore. but I was hoping to get over and meet up with all of you , are you meeting on friday at 1530 macinaw city? its about 567 from dirt town I have to work monday at 1830 so i am seeing If i can talk a buddy into running over with me.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Spyder Garage

Default Up and away

Ms Ann-----Just me-----its near 6am and I have to get on the road. smilesmilesmilesmile.

Seth now that's good news about you heading north ---hope you can make it to the UP.

(this is turning into the first MICHIGAN RENDEZVOUS)

Don't argue with the government-----I never thought you were disabled. -----you sit allot but so do I.
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SethO View Post
    Got a kicked in the face with some social security crap,money stuff, a holes said I am not disabled anymore. but I was hoping to get over and meet up with all of you , are you meeting on friday at 1530 macinaw city? its about 567 from dirt town I have to work monday at 1830 so i am seeing If i can talk a buddy into running over with me.
    Seth, I'm taking Hwy8 thru Wi, then Hwy 2 thru MI to St. Ignace. You have my cell give me a call to warn me to get out of the way as you fly by me!! Then as the local LEO is "chatting" with you I'll know the coast is clear for me!!! --Paula
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RTGENE View Post
    Ms. AnnI just pulled up photo's of Lowell----the Internet is wonderful.-----Ms. Virginia wants me to take 21 and lots of pictures.
    Ms.V and her sister will be in Saugatuck for a week next month.
    When I get near Grand Rapids I'll give you a call-----I owe your a diet Coke.
    See you Thursday
    Good choice for Ms.V. Saugatuck is my original hometown, I was born and raised there. I love the place!
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Seth,
    Would be great to see you. Yes between 1530 and 1600 on south east side of the bridge in parking lot by the park. We have dinner planned at the Village Inn that night at 1800 and I have already confirmed they are holding the back room for us. By the way, congratulations on not being disabled anymore...
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    Gene, I wish I could catch up with you while you are on our side of the state, but I don't want to slow you down. Maybe another time. I wish we could have done this trip, but the cards were stacked against us, and my surgery Monday was the straw that broke the camels back. Godspeed to all!
    Going to miss you guys on the trip. Janet was asking last night if you and Nancy were going to be there. Hoping you would. Good luck with your surgery. We'll be talking about you behind your back
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Seth that would be great if you could come. Don't run over Paula when you pass her! Good luck fighting with SS, if they made it easy to collect your benefits they would put thousands of lawyers out of business which in turn would probably put local TV out of business too without all of their sleazy advertisements.The weather is looking almost perfect! I just hope it isn't windy when we cross the bridge. Everybody ride safe and we will see you on Friday (Gene we will see you tomorrow)

Spyder Garage

Seth,

It would be great to have you come along. I've only had the pleasure of talking to you briefly at the owners event in Chicago. And if you come you can color in one more state on your map.

Mark
    Here's To A Great Riding Season, Snowmobile That Is

"​Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
    Give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Seth that would be great if you could come. Don't run over Paula when you pass her! Good luck fighting with SS, if they made it easy to collect your benefits they would put thousands of lawyers out of business which in turn would probably put local TV out of business too without all of their sleazy advertisements.The weather is looking almost perfect! I just hope it isn't windy when we cross the bridge. Everybody ride safe and we will see you on Friday (Gene we will see you tomorrow)
    Everybody dislikes attorneys until they need one. Funny how that works.

I will agree there are some shady ones, but they're not all bad.

"​Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mxz600 View Post
    Everybody dislikes attorneys until they need one. Funny how that works.I will agree there are some shady ones, but they're not all bad.
    I don't think they are all bad by any means. I just don't like some of their commercials like 1-800-Call Sam. I do think it is unfortunate that in order to get the benefits you deserve it quite often means you have to hire an attorney to represent you.

Spyder Garage

I don't think they are all bad by any means. I just don't like some of their commercials like 1-800-Call Sam. I do think it is unfortunate that in order to get the benefits you deserve it quite often means you have to hire an attorney to represent you.

Spyder Garage

Then you get less than you should or the govt. pays more than it would have because the attorney's cut comes out of what ends up being payed.....
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Sorry to interupt the attorney bashing (which I am in agreement of ) But, is anyone else going to be sleepless on the night before this trip? I'm going to go thru the motions of going to bed, but I think sleep will be hard to come by.

I have not heard back from a couple of people who were thinking of coming with me, so...Solo it is! The spyder has been cleared for take off, gassed, and packed. This is going to be so much fun...Butch said he is majorly jealous, so I'll have to think up a fun trip for us to do this fall to cheer him up. (Hey Joe, you and Butch could do an AeroStich run!)

See all of you Friday on the south side of the bridge! Travel safe, Paula

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Everyone be safe and hopefully sometime I'll be able to join your adventures. Bill

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ButchA2025 View Post
    Sorry to interupt the attorney bashing (which I am in agreement of ) But, is anyone else going to be sleepless on the night before this trip? I'm going to go thru the motions of going to bed, but I think sleep will be hard to come by.

I have not heard back from a couple of people who were thinking of coming with me, so...Solo it is! The spyder has been cleared for take off, gassed, and packed. This is going to be so much fun...Butch said he is majorly jealous, so I'll have to think up a fun trip for us to do this fall to cheer him up. (Hey Joe, you and Butch could do an AeroStich run!)

See all of you Friday on the south side of the bridge! Travel safe, Paula
    Paula,
    I won't be getting any sleep either, but that is because I am working tonight...LOL Ride safe and we will see you Friday. Tell the boys, they will think of something to do, I'm sure.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by medic 1 View Post
    Everyone be safe and hopefully sometime I'll be able to join your adventures. Bill
    Thank you Bill, we would love to have you join us one time. I think I am the only one that knows you truly exist.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Gonna get my boots on and throw the last stuff in the spyder and hit the road!!!!!! --Paula

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Janet & I will be hitting the road in about 30 minutes. Shooting for around 3 at the motel.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

My wife and I will be leaving in the morning, taking our time since this is her first "trip". We hope to hook up with everyone at the bridge at 330.
    Ryde safe!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We had breakfast with RTGene and rode with him for a while. He is in rare form! He spent last night in Ionia he heard they had lots of beds. He wasn't happy when he found out they were only long term _ Ionia Maximum Security Prison.

Spyder Garage

Gene called, he made it safe and sound. Brian and I are getting ready to head over that way and see him and wait on the others. Can't wait to see everyone again.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    Gene called, he made it safe and sound. Brian and I are getting ready to head over that way and see him and wait on the others. Can't wait to see everyone again.
    Glad to hear he made it. Have fun and we will see you tomorrow.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD1 View Post
    My wife and I will be leaving in the morning, taking our time since this is her first "trip". We hope to hook up with everyone at the bridge at 330.Ryde safe!
    We are leaving at 7:00 heading to Flint to meet up with the others if you want to ride with us send me a pm or call me at 616-340-9895

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Made it Escanaba around supper time...now I get to take it easy tomorrow and play by the lake! Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow at the bridge.