Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    arntufun

Question Free Casey Anthony !!!

Or don't. What opinions do you have regarding this case ??? I have been watching the battle of the experts and both sides are putting on a good case. There is a lot of friction between the attorneys, making watching the trial very interesting. I think she did it, but there is no DNA to prove it and the jury could very easily have resonable doubt. She might be another OJ and walk. But daddy came in my bedroom is her defense.
    Last edited by arntufun; 06-23-2011 at 08:36 AM.

Spyder Garage

Something very wrong here! First, the girl was missing for days before anyone reported her, and even then it was done by the grandparents because the mother kept claiming that the little girl was with a babysitter... But what really makes me go is the fact that the defense claims that the little girl drowned in a pool... and then her body appears in a wooded area days later after that "claim"
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

I have been watching this from the beginning. Casey seems to be a big liar from the word go. If I was sitting on the jury at this time, I do believe I would be leaning towards the guilty side of the house.

AC
    2014 RT S SE-6 Cognac, 2014 Indian Chieftain. Retired Navy Chief

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    Something very wrong here! First, the girl was missing for days before anyone reported her, and even then it was done by the grandparents because the mother kept claiming that the little girl was with a babysitter... But what really makes me go is the fact that the defense claims that the little girl drowned in a pool... and then her body appears in a wooded area days later after that "claim"

She was missing over a month !!! Zanny the nanny (the babysitter) never excisted. She was a fake person Casey made up in her crazy mind she has.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by acinpcola View Post
    I have been watching this from the beginning. Casey seems to be a big liar from the word go. If I was sitting on the jury at this time, I do believe I would be leaning towards the guilty side of the house.

AC
    Either she is guilty as or she is covering for someone... She needs to fry on both reasons unless she confesses!
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by acinpcola View Post

AC

Yes she has been lying from day one, but no one knows how Calee died or what happened after that. So how can you put somone to death without those questions answered ??? The internet searches don't mean anything to me but the high amount of Cloriform found in the trunk is not a good sign. There's theorys but no proof, so she might walk or be convicted of a lesser crime than murder 1.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Not to sound mean here... When Babies have baies; what do you think will happen??

Of course she killed her daughter and there's not even a place hot enough in Hell for her...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

I don't usually get into stuff like this--but based on what I have been hearing and seeing--if I was on the jury--Guilty--give her an express ticket to eternity.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Not to sound mean here... When Babies have baies; what do you think will happen??

Of course she killed her daughter and there's not even a place hot enough in Hell for her...

Your honor, I OBJECT !!! On grounds of speculation and it's outside the scope of questioning here.

Spyder Garage

I didn't know Nancy Grace rode a Spyder, and is on Spyder Lovers.com?

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    I didn't know Nancy Grace rode a Spyder, and is on Spyder Lovers.com?
    Now you know !!! And knowledge is power.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I will gladly turn off all of my electrical appliances on the day she fries just so she gets the full dose

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If they put her final meeting with justice on Pay-Per-View, I'd buy in...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

If they put her final meeting with justice on Pay-Per-View, I'd buy in...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Zanny the Nanny said it all. Zanny's are a slang term for Xanex. Works well as a tranquilizer. She was doping the kid while she went out and partied. With no firm cause of death, they cant prove capital murder. She wont get the death penalty, likely 2nd degree murder or 1st degree manslaughter. Out by 30 is my guess.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I really do hope that you are wrong... (I fear that you are not however..)

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisadaydream View Post
    Zanny the Nanny said it all. Zanny's are a slang term for Xanex. Works well as a tranquilizer. She was doping the kid while she went out and partied. With no firm cause of death, they cant prove capital murder. She wont get the death penalty, likely 2nd degree murder or 1st degree manslaughter. Out by 30 is my guess.

They tested Calee's hair and found nothing. I think today they will put Casey's mom on the stand.

Spyder Garage

Since some may have minor doubts as to her guilt_don't fry her--- just a nice long life sentence.

Regardless of whether the death was intentional or not -- as the mother she was responsible for the well being of this child--- and she failed miserably. Lock her up

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Since some may have minor doubts as to her guilt_don't fry her--- just a nice long life sentence.

Regardless of whether the death was intentional or not -- as the mother she was responsible for the well being of this child--- and she failed miserably. Lock her up
    And taxpayers pay for her lying, life-is-a-joke, failed mother-ing room and board for the rest of her life?!?! Either confess or pay the consecuences!!

Previously owned:

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    And taxpayers pay for her lying, life-is-a-joke, failed mother-ing room and board for the rest of her life?!?! Either confess or pay the consecuences!!
    While I'm not the biggest fan of Capital punishment, I'd hate to think of my tax dollars being wasted on a like her... She's tried to wiggle out of this one by telling just about every possible story, and I ain't buying it anymore!

arntufun

While I'm not the biggest fan of Capital punishment, I'd hate to think of my tax dollars being wasted on a like her... She's tried to wiggle out of this one by telling just about every possible story, and I ain't buying it anymore!

Thank God we live in NY Bob... Those Florida huligans will have to pay for her if she goes to jail. No more mods on their Spyders for them ! I wonder how much money they have wrapped up in this case so far ??? It's got to be a ton.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Well for my first post on this forum I'll wade into this one....

Casey Anthony has been living in a dream world for most of her life. Made-up friends, boyfriends and babysitters.

No doubt that she had been experimenting with drugging the child with OTC depressants for sometime. I'm afraid the last time killed her.

What's so unbelieveable is that she cares so little for anyone else that she has blownup the whole family with this claim of abuse. The jailhouse recordings expose her to the core.

The death penalty is deserved. I think justice would be better served by her spending the rest of her life in prison. Preferably somewhere really nasty. And violent.

I think that she should be mounted over a railing in a biker bar so the drunks can use her as they wish.

Or they could send her to me.

Spyderless Member
    Spyder Garage

I think everyone is getting ahead of themselves .
    Wait until the jury convicts her then;
    HANG HER.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    Thank God we live in NY Bob... Those Florida huligans will have to pay for her if she goes to jail. No more mods on their Spyders for them ! I wonder how much money they have wrapped up in this case so far ??? It's got to be a ton.
    too much time and money wasted on this girl...

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by In The Wind View Post
    Well for my first post on this forum I'll wade into this one....

Casey Anthony has been living in a dream world for most of her life. Made-up friends, boyfriends and babysitters.

No doubt that she had been experimenting with drugging the child with OTC depressants for sometime. I'm afraid the last time killed her.

What's so unbelieveable is that she cares so little for anyone else that she has blownup the whole family with this claim of abuse. The jailhouse recordings expose her to the core.

The death penalty is deserved. I think justice would be better served by her spending the rest of her life in prison. Preferably somewhere really nasty. And violent.

I think that she should be mounted over a railing in a biker bar so the drunks can use her as they wish.

Or they could send her to me.

Welcome to the forum. Very gutsy move for your first post on this topic and I respect that. Your opinion is welcomed here all you want. The only thing I disagree with you is highlighted in bold, only because it's speculation with no proof. All tests were negitive for all substances tested.