Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default East side of state Spyders?

I see that most of the Spyders are on the west side of the state. How many of us are on the east side of the state around Spokane and Idaho? I have seen a few more running around. When I'm riding the Spyder, I don't see any but when I ride my Harley, that's when I see them. Wouldn't you know it. When I tell them I own a Spyder, they don't believe me, so had to take a picture with my phone to prove I do. HaHa..So Eastern Washington riders, let's see how many we can get to meet at a location around here somewhere.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

There are two in the Colbert area, mine and my neighbor's, we bought them the same day. Mine is an RT and hers is an RTS.

Spyder Garage

1/2 the time me, im in Colville, but also on the west side in Kent, i ride back and forth alot. I will be hangin out on west side most of July, I will have the bike over on east side last weekend in July prob for acouple weeks to get things ready for huntin season, if your planing anythin like 1st week of aug give a shout out ill b in the area then, but with no internet connection when im over there. Troy
    Last edited by Riot; 06-18-2011 at 04:37 PM.