Spyder Garage

Default Anyone want to ryde with us to Lamont's BBQ?

Hi all!

We plan to ryde to Lamont's BBQ Thursday morning. We are in Hickory. Anyone want to make arrangements to ryde together? We would truly love to ryde with some of you guys!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDuck View Post
    Hi all!

We plan to ryde to Lamont's BBQ Thursday morning. We are in Hickory. Anyone want to make arrangements to ryde together? We would truly love to ryde with some of you guys!
    Heading to Asheville brighht and early tomorrow...got meetings thru Wednesday. Plan to leave from there Thursday morning for the BBQ.

If I see any other Spyders on the road... "don't be haten", just let me fall in with ya

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

Jimmy and I will be in Maggie Valley around 10:00 to set up camper. We are going to head over to Lamont's as soon as we can from there. We are camping at Creekwoods Park Rv. We would love to meet up at the event with all the NC spyder riders! God speed and be safe...