Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    chickridin

Thank you for all the work you've done to compile this list! I wish Can-Am would put out a booklet listing all the dealers like HD does. Hopefully I will never need it but, it would be very helpful if I ever do.

Spyder Garage

Default Milwaukee area dealer recommendations

Hi everyone, I'm new to the Forum. I just completed the MSF 3-wheel training course and am anxious to buy a Spyder.

This thread is *old* - so while I did find one commenter that said Action Powersports in Waukesha was great, that review was many many years ago.

Are there any more recent recommendations for Can-Am dealers in my area? I am primarily looking for a competent and trustworthy service center, and am willing to drive 50 miles away or more if I have to. I just want to someone who knows what they're doing.

Thanks in advance!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Terraformer View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the Forum. I just completed the MSF 3-wheel training course and am anxious to buy a Spyder.

This thread is *old* - so while I did find one commenter that said Action Powersports in Waukesha was great, that review was many many years ago.

Are there any more recent recommendations for Can-Am dealers in my area? I am primarily looking for a competent and trustworthy service center, and am willing to drive 50 miles away or more if I have to. I just want to someone who knows what they're doing.

Thanks in advance!
    You would be better off starting your own thread to ask questions. A lot of people will not pay any attention to a thread that they have already posted in or one that is this old.
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Terraformer View Post

Thanks in advance!
    I'm up near Madison and Mad City has a good Spyder tech. Also, I hear good things about Robs in Johnson Creek.

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

This thread goes back to 2011. I would not recommend using this thread for information on Spyder dealers. Unfortunately, some come and go quickly.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red