Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default The 2011 Wisconsin Road Run

Visit www.wisconsinroadrun.com for up to date details on the 2011 Wisconsin Road Run's 2-3-4 Wheel Poker Run, held in Winneconne, WI on 07/23/2011

Spyder Garage

I think I can do that. Mr. Orange keep me posted on your travel plans. You can pit stop in Appleton and I'll ride with you to Winneconne.
    Last edited by jvicker; 06-07-2011 at 08:22 PM.

Very Happy '08 Spyder RS Owner

Spyder Garage

I think I know that guy with the pink bra.This sounds like a good time.Maybe We will catch up with you guys there.spyderspyke from new london.Happy owner 2010 SE5

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Sounds like a fun time I marked my calendar and look forward to meeting other riders in the area. Keep us posted about a meet and greet.

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sounds like a good ride I will try to get this in my schedule. I am going to be in the area for a wedding the following weekend and going to stop by the EAA museum.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I am glad that I invited all to attend the the 2011 Wisconsin Road Run. It looks like I had great timing for that invite. I look forward to seeing all of you fellow spyder riders at the event and beyond! I have since posted a new thread on the main forum to get even more interest. Thanks guys and gals for supporting riding in Wisconsin for breast cancer.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Orange View Post
    If you look at the photo albums there is a Spyder with a pink bra. I think it would be cool if all the Spyders showed up with a pink bra on their I think I'm going to go with a strapless model for my Here's another idea. Maybe us Spyder ryders could meet someplace before the run and then arrive altogether at the starting place clad in our pink bras.

I got two pink bras for the run Looking forward to meeting up with other Spyder riders .

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Spyder Garage

I actually don't work that saturday ... Hubby and I may be able to make the ride!
    Lovin' my Spyder!

Spyder Garage

Sounds like my wife and I will be attending. Please let us know when a meeting of the and where it will be. We will be there with pink bra and all.

Looking forward to meeting some fellow cheesehead Spyder riders.

Spyder Garage

Hubby and I (and possibly a couple friends) will be making the ride... let us know where everyone wants to meet before
    Lovin' my Spyder!

Spyder Garage

Sorry guys can't make this one. 29th anniversary is that weekend and my wife does not ride.
    Very Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

any updates on where and when the spyders will be gathering before the ride??

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I will be taking hwy 41 N to US 10 W, then about 10 miles of back roads to Woodeye's bar. I think that is where registration is Saturday morning at 10:30AM.
    Does anyone wan't to meet somewhere on this route or at Woodeye's?
    I think it would be fun if we all meet and ride to the registration together.
    I am open to any ideas to a meeting place.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSpyder View Post
    Sorry guys can't make this one. 29th anniversary is that weekend and my wife does not ride.
    The ride is the weekend before on the 23rd so why not ride? My 30th is on the 25th.

Spyder Garage

Default Kwick Trip

Ecklund motorsports would be the perfect place to meet. Good sized Spyder dealer. But road construction on their exit Is closed and getting there is a pain. Also If you are north bound on 41 you can not exit west on 10. The best idea would be to exit at County Trk II. We could all meet at the Kwik Trip on the corner of county Trk II and 45. Everyone can top off and we can ride in to Winneconne together around 10:00.

Sound good?
    Last edited by jvicker; 07-14-2011 at 12:54 AM.

Spyder Garage

I like it but I do need a little more info like the city where you are talking about. Not real familiar with the area but i like the plan.

Spyder Garage

Kwik Trip
    5600 County Trk II
    Winchester, WI 54947

We'll take co rd M into Winneconne. About 10miles

Spyder Garage

Mr Orange, if you are still coming down from Door County, Irishspyder and I could meet you at Appleton Powersports and then ride to Kwik Trip.

Spyder Garage

LMK where to meet and a time. If no one else is meeting up in Appleton.... I think we live fairly close to each other jvicker.
    Lovin' my Spyder!

Spyder Garage

9:00-9:15 @ appleton powersports. Meet others at Kwik Trip in Winchester. Leave there by 10:00 for Winneconne.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Sounds like a great plan. My mistake, I thought google said to exit on hwy 10, but it said to exit 120 towards US-10.
    Do you happen to know the exit number?
    I will try to plan on being up there before 10:00.

Quote Originally Posted by jvicker View Post
    Ecklund motorsports would be the perfect place to meet. Good sized Spyder dealer. But road construction on their exit Is closed and getting there is a pain. Also If you are north bound on 41 you can not exit west on 10. The best idea would be to exit at County Trk II. We could all meet at the Kwick Trip on the corner of county Trk II and 45. Everyone can top off and we can ride in to Winneconne together around 10:00.

Sound good?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wildwoman View Post
    Sounds like a great plan. My mistake, I thought google said to exit on hwy 10, but it said to exit 120 towards US-10.
    Do you happen to know the exit number?
    I will try to plan on being up there before 10:00.
    Exit 133. Winchester rd/county Trk II

Spyder Garage

Guys/gals and pink bra freaks,
    I will definitely make it. I will be leaving the Wales area at around 8 am to ride up to the Kwik Trip. Anyone coming from the South that wants to meet up and ride North with me let me know.
    Joe
    2010 RTS and 2013 RSS

Spyder Garage

Default We may have a group

Looks like we may have a group of up to eight coming up for the ride which includes three couples who have not posted yet We will be coming up I-90 - 151 - 26 - 41 - 45 - 116. We plan on staying the night and hitting the EAA museum on Sunday . We all met up at the Woodstock run this weekend and had a blast and are looking forward to getting together again.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by packbuckbrew View Post
    Guys/gals and pink bra freaks,
    I will definitely make it. I will be leaving the Wales area at around 8 am to ride up to the Kwik Trip. Anyone coming from the South that wants to meet up and ride North with me let me know.
    Joe
    Joe,
    Things are changing and it looks like I'll be able to make this. where do you want to hook up? I'm coming up from Elkhorn.
    Very Happy Owner