Thread: Mixed Ryde

Spyder Garage

Default Mixed Ryde

Rather than clutter up the thread about the Spyder Across America thingy, I'll put my reply to SpyderWolf here. We are getting underway about 0830-0900 from suburban North Charleston. Making our way to 17A out of Summerville to SC 61, thence to US 21 N to Orangeburg, then US 301/601 to SC 4 then 4/302 to the SC 118 loop in Aiken or therabouts. Anybody who might be out and about on 2,3 or 4 wheels is welcome to join up. We can deviate from this route to meetup. We have a fairly firm plan to go to Hopewell Gardens in Aiken and picnic. So, lets go, it's about the ryde, not the route. We will take SC 19 to US 278 to SC 64 to Walterboro then probably US 17A to complete our loop. Between A South Carolina Gazeteer and a GPS...let's ryde!

Patrick
    2011 RTS 2006 Yamaha Morphous
    2017 F150 2015 MINI Cooper S IBA 56167

Spyder Garage

I will try to get everything I need to get done around here completed on Friday, so hopefully my Saturday will be free. I will either post again, or send you a PM to let you know how things look for me.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

Default Saturday

We are meeting up with another,and it happens to be red,at 0900 or thereabouts where SC61 splits off from US 17A near Summerville. So, any SC ryders that want to join in, this is our timetable. We are going to picnic somewhere in Aiken..maybe Spiderweb park.

Patrick
    2011 RTS 2006 Yamaha Morphous
    2017 F150 2015 MINI Cooper S IBA 56167

Spyder Garage

Default SC Ryde

Wish I could go - have to work til Mon then off for 10 days and the trip to Maggie Valley.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pandy View Post
    We are meeting up with another,and it happens to be red,at 0900 or thereabouts where SC61 splits off from US 17A near Summerville. So, any SC ryders that want to join in, this is our timetable. We are going to picnic somewhere in Aiken..maybe Spiderweb park.

Patrick
    Sounds like a plan! I may meet up here as well.

Jack

Spyder Garage

Sorry I wasn't able to make it to Aiken to even try to meet up with you. My Spyder developed a starting issue on Friday, and I spent most of that evening and the next day sorting it out, along with changing the oil. I also had a tail light go out, which was replaced tonight. At least I should be good to go for the trip to Lamont's BBQ on Thursday.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods