Spyder Garage

Default Ride for Abused Children

Watching the news this morning a guy was promoting a ride on June 19th, fathers day, for CHKD. It started as a ride for the little girl that was caged in her bedroom here in Gloucester, but upon calling CHKD he was suprised to learn the number of children admitted due to abuse. He wanted to do something so he's getting together a ride for all of them.

Registration is 9:00 am at Hampton Roads HD in Yorktown, they are riding to knuckleheads, if I remember correctly, located in VA Beach.

Cost $20. I'll do what I can to make this one...

Spyder Garage

Made the ryde. Only Spyder, few smart arses, "how'd they get wheels on a snow mobile"? Actually a great group of folks.

It was put on by localcycleevent.com. They pretty much cover the rides in the greater Hampton Roades area, check em out.

Still looking for local Spyder Ryders.

Spyder Garage

Default Va. Chapter Spyder Riders Club

Sorry, I could not make the event and help you put those jokers in their place. The wife and I went to Maggie Valley to attend the BRP gathering. I don't know if one presently exist but why not start an offical Va. Spyder Riders Club. I saw some Tn. Spyder Riders sporting their clubs vest. We can collectively design our Va. logo and area chapter. Any one reading this if you have an idea please post.

Spyder Garage

Does my envy show? Really wanted to go but it didn't happen. I agree, surely there is somone out there that thinks like we do and has some artistic abilities. The only thing I can draw is flies....

Where are all the VA Spyders?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm here. I missed Maggie Valley but it was Father's Day and I promised to take him to a baseball game in DC. I think a Spyder club is a great idea.

BTW there's a Legacy poker run this Saturday, June 25th in Spotsylvania, VA if anyone wants to make a showing.

Spyder Garage

More info please, not sure what the boss has on the agenda but it may be doable.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I posted a separate thread for the Poker Run. Hope to see some Spyders on Saturday!