RT-S PE#0134
    Spyder Garage

Default Breakfast/Newman's/Bellville

Anyone interested in a early morning breakfast ride to Newman's in Bellville tomorrow (Sunday) morning? Meet at Walgreen's Fry Road and 529 at 7:15. KSU at 7:30. Opportunity to beat the heat....

Glynnk

Spyder Garage

Default Morning Ride

Hello Glynn. Several of us Spyder riders are meeting up close to you tomorrow at 1pm for lunch and a beer. We will be at 800 West Sam Houston Pkwy at the Yard House Sports Bar. it is at the corner of Beltway 8 and I10 west. There are 6 spyders supposed to be there so you are welcome to join.

RT-S PE#0134
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by twain View Post
    Hello Glynn. Several of us Spyder riders are meeting up close to you tomorrow at 1pm for lunch and a beer. We will be at 800 West Sam Houston Pkwy at the Yard House Sports Bar. it is at the corner of Beltway 8 and I10 west. There are 6 spyders supposed to be there so you are welcome to join.
    May make it.

Glynn

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Next ride?

When will the group be riding again? I just got a new RT-S this weekend, but it is back at the dealership in under 350 miles due to a fuel leak I think. Only getting 11-12 mpg. I hope to have it back by this weekend, and it would be nice to go out with a few other Spyders from the Cypress area.

Allan

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ZWolf-2011 View Post
    When will the group be riding again? I just got a new RT-S this weekend, but it is back at the dealership in under 350 miles due to a fuel leak I think. Only getting 11-12 mpg. I hope to have it back by this weekend, and it would be nice to go out with a few other Spyders from the Cypress area.

Allan
    Hey Allan,

I wouldn't mind doing a breakfast run so that we can get back before the heat of the day. I know of a fun road getting to breakfast. Let me know and I'll try getting some other Ryders together, although that might be difficult at this late date.