Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Come on guys!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JJW SpyderRider View Post
    Were are you located in WI? I keep a map of everyone in WI so I can make contact if I'm going to be riding in the area.
    In the southeastern part of the state in Sussex.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by packbuckbrew View Post
    I would be up for a Wisconsin Spyder get together and ryde. I think someone just needs to take the lead. Pick a time and place and go from there.
    agreed.

Spyder Garage

Default Grab the bull by the horns

Sound like there are quite a few going to the poker run on 7/23

If anyone is up for something before that... And you're not going (or are going) to Woodstock, IL on the 10th

I'm suggesting July 9 ( weather permitting) meeting @ Moose Jaw restaurant in Wis Dells around 10:00 or 11:00 for lunch and "get to know". Then go check out some of the roads west of the Dells. F,H,K?? Or if someone knows of some other roads near buy.

At lunch we can get suggestions for where to go in August.

Whose up for it?
    Last edited by jvicker; 06-22-2011 at 11:44 AM.

Very Happy '08 Spyder RS Owner

Spyder Garage

We are on our way back from Maggy Valley to southern WI. Wife has a sister and her mother, in LaCrosse that we will be visiting around the 4th of July. We have a daughter in Janesville, son in Platteville and lots of relatives in southern WI. Would love to get together for a ride sometime the first 2 weeks of July before we head back to Florida. Keep posting.

Spyder Garage

Hwy 23 south of the Dells, toward the House on the Rock is a great ride. Lots of twisties.

Spyder Garage

Cannot make 7/9, but I hope you guys have fun. If I wasn't on-call that weekend I would definitely been up for it.

Spyder Garage

If you are in la Crosse, my wife and I would love to ride. Send me a pm of when you will arrive and we can exchange phone numbers, etc. .

Spyder Garage

Hi Jeff,

Sorry for not posting to this sooner. I'm not able to make July 9th or 10th, work. Then I have a wedding to attend in NC. Let me know about any ride in August and if I'm not on call I'll be there. I try to ride every weekend, but I'm on call 1 weekend out of 3. All of you southeastern riders, the Quaker Stake in New Berlin has a bike night every Wednesday. I try to stop by and at least stay for 1 soda. Get there about 6:00 pm. Would love to meet up with my fellow cheesehead owners.

Just an FYI I do a charity ride each September - WI to Peoria IL and then to Memphis in support of St. Jude's, would love to have some fellow come with. I'm talking with the organizers of this ride to start a satellite ride next year from WI. I've included a link to the rides web site. (hope that's OK Lamont)

http://www.stjuderides.org/Ride%202011.htm
    Last edited by ElkSpyder; 06-25-2011 at 12:30 AM.
    Very Happy Owner

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Unfortunately,

I will not be available on the 9th. I am hosting a BBQ at my house for my friends from work. I'll keep an eye out for this thread and see what else is going on.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Default I tried

Doesn't look like anyone is interested in the Dells on the 9th. I may end up meeting the Illinois group in Burlington on the 10th instead. We will try another meet and greet again next month.

Very Happy '08 Spyder RS Owner

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ryding in Wisconsin

We've been happy RT owners since May. Already clocked 4,600 miles. Rode to Florida and back thu the Smokies. We're from Janesville and would love to ride with other Spyders.

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderflyer1 View Post
    We've been happy RT owners since May. Already clocked 4,600 miles. Rode to Florida and back thu the Smokies. We're from Janesville and would love to ride with other Spyders.
    You are welcome to join our group going to the Wisconsin Road Run on the 23rd. We are meeting at the Medards in Beloit @ 6:30 am then heading up to Winneconne. PM met if you would like to join in for details on our schedule. We have 6 Spyders in our group and will be staying the night to make a weekend of it.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)