Spyder 5 Team Member MickeyFisher's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Hello, fellows from the buckeye state...

I'm one of the new Spyder ambassadors and I'm from Ironton, on the southern tip of the state. At least until mid-August, when I move to Los Angeles for an indefinite amount of time.

Between now and then I was hoping to meet up and ride with the Ohio chapter sometime. (I see you've already done of my favorite local trips, to Hillbilly Hot Dogs!) I'll be in Maggie Valley, so I'll get to meet some of you there.

But also over the next month or two I'll be making a couple of videos about rides closer to home. I'd like to post the info here and if any of you would like to meet up and do the trip with me and be in the video, that would be great. And, I'll be keeping an eye here for other trips that I can make with you, too.

Happy and safe riding to you!
    Mickey

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Good to hear from you. The OSR where out today, started in Columbus thru Berlin ,Amish Country etc, good hot ride! There will be several of us the BRP event hope to meet you there. Congratulations also are in order!

Spyder Garage

Glad to see you two made it back too bonehead. I'll second that it was a hot one out there today. We ran into a brief but heavy downpour on the way back to Alum Creek dam.

Mickey we'll be sure to meet before you head West. Lots of nice ryding in your neck of the woods.

Spyder 5 Team Member MickeyFisher's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Very nice, I love Alum creek! And that's funny, I've got Amish Country on my list, too.

It's been scorching hot down here all week. I rode it in the memorial day parade down here and my temp gauge was hitting 120! Finally rained tonight, to cool it down.

I was thinking about a ride that could end up in Portsmouth to see the murals and dinner at The Ribber. Don't know if you guys have ever been there but it's good stuff. We'll set it up after Maggie Valley and see how many people can make it!

Spyder Garage

PM sent...

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyFisher View Post
    Very nice, I love Alum creek! And that's funny, I've got Amish Country on my list, too.

It's been scorching hot down here all week. I rode it in the memorial day parade down here and my temp gauge was hitting 120! Finally rained tonight, to cool it down.

I was thinking about a ride that could end up in Portsmouth to see the murals and dinner at The Ribber. Don't know if you guys have ever been there but it's good stuff. We'll set it up after Maggie Valley and see how many people can make it!