Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Newbie View Post
    I will try to attend 7/10 ride at Woodstock as well. It will be fun to meet IL Spyderlovers

Papa, we can probably meet up again at the Mundelein's Starbucks to ride together there.
    I too am planning on going on this ride. Jim Potts motor group is trying to get a group of Spyders to ride over together to sign up.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

where is the starbucks at like what cross streets ? ANND what time you all looking to meet up I think the wife gave me the OK to go !!!!

Spyder Garage

I am planning to buy new Spyder RSS tomorrow from Nielsens at Lake Villa.

I am getting M class licence in 2 weeks but hoping I can ride a bit before...don't want to get a ticket but it will be tough to keep in the garage without trying to ride it

Anyone lives near Vernon Hills, IL..curious to see if folks ride around Northern Il or South Wisconsin.

I live in Lake Villa about a mile from Nielsen's. I got my Spyder last year the week of the 2010 Owners event June 25-26 so I was able to go over to the Lehmann Mansion Saturday and hang out with several hundred Spyder's. It was a world I knew nothing about ontill then.
    I plan on doing the run 7/10. Last weekend eleven of us ran up to Minnesota along the Mississippi on the Wi. side and then back down through Iowa and took a ferryboat crossing back to Wi.
    I was the only Spyder(Rock Star)

Spyder Garage

Erik, it is the Starbucks in Mundelein (60 and 83)...where 83 goes north.

See you guys on 7/10...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

awesome !!!! have we decided on what time ?

Spyder Garage

I'm checking with Jim over at Jim Potts Motorsports. I'll send something out as soon as we have firm plans.....
    Illinois Patriot Guard

Founding member of Woodstock Spyder Ryders

2014 RTS SE6 - White
    2010 RT/AC SE5 retired with 26,536 miles

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a plan, we should organize a ride to South east Wisconsin for a lunch but we will make our Wisco friend buy if..should I say when Bears win the crown this year, we will repay

Kidding...we should have a ride in July.

Papa/other guys, not sure if you know...Nielsens is organizing a Bike ride for kids on July 17th with a raffle for a brand new Spyder ...I am planning to attend...others should join for a good cause!
    Chitown have you heard anything more about the ride at Nielsons? I took a look on their web site it is not listed as an upcoming event?

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Spyder Garage

Default Ride on July 17th

Jeff, Nielsens posted information on their website now under Upcoming Events.

Chicagoland Ride for kids with a raffle to win a new Spyder.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I like that spyder is bad ass looking ... I shoulda bought some raffle tickets today .

Spyder Garage

I love graphics they put on it! You can still get raffle tickets on the day of the ride. It will start at 7ish I think. They told me today that they have started with 10,000 raffle tickets and they sold 1/2 of them at this point (3 for $10 dollars)

Spyder Garage

Too bad the ride starts so early, I would have a two hour ride just to get there. I didn't find any information on the actual ride so I will pass on this one.

I stopped by the dealer this winter and may have saw this GS. They had one there that was being raffled off. It was a very well used '09 with a wrap that looked like someone use sand paper to clean it. I didn't buy a ticket at that time.

Spyder Garage

Too funny...it's the same 09 Spyder. I am pretty sure it's in the good shape and well worth the donation

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

ya I didnt spend much time today looking at it , but i briefly looked it over and it did look pretty stinkin good. I wouldnt say no to riding it around ;P
    Last edited by Smokinspyder; 07-05-2011 at 08:46 PM. Reason: changed my wording

Spyder Garage

I bought some raffel tickets to day an signed up for the ride on the 17th.