Thread: CanAm event

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default CanAm event

Are there others going to Maggie Valley CanAm event? What are your riding plans? I plan on leaving June 15th and going to Mammouth Caves. Then Lamont's BBQ and Maggie Valley the 16th. Return June 19th.

Spyder Garage

I am hoping to leave on the 16th 2am to get to Lamonts where were you gonna stay the night of the 15th maybe I could catch up to you there?

Jim
    Happy Spyder Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Maggie Valley

I am thinking of leaving the morning of the 15th and getting to Mammoth Caves, Kentucky national park that evening. Going to take I74 to Indianapolis I65 south to Mammoth. Probably will meet up with you at Lamont's BBQ. My cell phone number is 309 781 0703.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by McGone View Post
    I am thinking of leaving the morning of the 15th and getting to Mammoth Caves, Kentucky national park that evening. Going to take I74 to Indianapolis I65 south to Mammoth. Probably will meet up with you at Lamont's BBQ. My cell phone number is 309 781 0703.
    Sounds great my # is 319-430-4935 if you have problems or forget something I'll be behind you and hope to catch up safe travels

Jim
    Happy Spyder Owner