Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Did you all see that The economy is so bad that African television stations are showing 'Sponsor an American Child' commercials! ?
    Well, some of us have to WORK for a living and I hate to miss these awesome times you guys are having. Fortunetly I will let a gang of Harley riders hang with me when I get to go up in September for a week, but it just wont be the same without all you Hoolies!

Spyder Garage

Beautiful pics John, thanks. Sure glad everything has gone so well for everyone. One of these days I'm going to quit "helping HP with one more project" so we can ride with you and not just sit in a motel in Cordele, GA looking at all the fun your having. We're happy for everyone. Tomorrow is Sunday and I guess everyone will be heading home. We will get to Atlanta tomorrow and spend a couple days working, but we get to spend time with our daughter too so it won't all be work.

Please be careful on your ride home.

Mike

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=johnnyg;337692]Just an update on some late spyders coming up from FL. We pulled out at 5:30 This morning. We had rain till I-10. We thought we were going to have it good from there, then we ran into heavy smoke till almost to Tifton GA. After that we had good weather. When we stopped just south of GA line to get some food and gas up and guess what we seen another spyder and trailer. Turn out to be spyderhusband and Sue. We rode together to Clayton GA Arrived here 5:15.We will see you all in MV tomorrow. One other thing Carol got her windsheild yesterday and I put it on for her for the ride. We rode 475 Miles for her first long ride on her new RS. I must say I'm Very proud of her for doing such a good job. This is the first time she has driven any type of bike or long distance, shes grinning ear to ear and is ready to ride tomorrow. JC

Now that I have been elected to be the new photogragher here is a couple pics of today. The photo with Carol with the one finger up is her first 1000 miles.

Carol, you look sexy straddling that roadster! I'm sure it has something to do with the picture taking techniques of the photographer too.
    Wheeler~ Spyder rydin' tyre syde down!

2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    [CENTER]Respect is common ground we all can share![CENTER]

Spyder Garage

Wink

We got home today about 6pm, we stayed at my Sister-in-Laws house in Franklin NC Sunday night. It was great to see all our Florida friends. Thanks Gadget for the ride on the Dragon, WE MADE IT.
    We also had a great ride with Recon and Carol, it was a fun day takeing our rain suits on and off due to the weather All and all we had a fantastic time in MV at our first Owners Rally. And a big THANK YOU, to BRP, and Lamont.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in Maggie Valley

RL and I had a fantastic time during our stay in Maggie Valley with our riding buddies (Hal, Steve, Tom, Victor, Paul, George and Brenda, Mark and Debbie, Al and Deb).
    The weather was superb, Lodging was great, could not have asked for a better vacation. Best time ever in our book.

Hope you enjoy the pictures below: Mary

http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/n...Valley%202011/

http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/n...%20Valley%202/
    Last edited by MrsIGadget; 06-20-2011 at 09:38 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MrsIGadget View Post
    RL and I had a fantastic time during our stay in Maggie Valley with our riding buddies (Hal, Steve, Tom, Victor, Paul, George and Brenda, Mark and Debbie, Al and Deb).
    The weather was superb, Lodging was great, could not have asked for a better vacation. Best time ever in our book.

Some very nice pics!!
    Wheeler~ Spyder rydin' tyre syde down!

2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    [CENTER]Respect is common ground we all can share![CENTER]

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MrsIGadget View Post

Great Pics Mary, thank you
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Thanks for sharing your great pictures with us Mary. Glad you and RL, and the group had a great time, and got home safely.

Mike & Sis

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Maggie Valley

We missed you Mike and Sis. Looking forward to another ride. Totally enjoyed it.

Spyder Garage

Thanks Mary, we sure missed being there, but loved the pictures. Hope to get to ride with you soon now that Sis is healing well. We're going to try some short rides soon and see how she does.

Mike

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Sis

Yes Mike, but be careful go when the sun goes down. it was 104 out our back door today. That hot breeze just does not do it on the spyder. RL takes the spyder to work everyday. Tell Sis hi and glad she is on the mend. Mary

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Hello Mrs. I Gadget

Hi Mary my first post hope im doing it right thanks for all the pics of our trip.was really a fun time.Looking forward to seeing you guy's again soon.Keep in touch tell RL I also said hello.Tom

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hi Tom, Good to hear from you, glad you liked the pics. We sure had a fun time, cannot wait to do another event. By the way you did good with the post.

Spyder Garage

Thanks for sharing the pictures Mary. They were really nice. We enjoyed being with all of you on Friday and hope to be able to do it again on a future trip! What a fantastic time!!!