Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Well I guess Carol and I will see you guys up there Friday afternoon. We will be leaving out early in the morning 4 ish. We should be there in around 4 or 5. We will be staying at the best western next to Microtel in Maggie Valley. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone Friday. We will be departing bright and earlly Sunday morning heading back to Ocala. JC
    R u going to ride with the fl xpress on the return trip?
    P

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    R u going to ride with the fl xpress on the return trip?
    P
    We are planning on leaving early Sunday morning being we have to work on Monday early. What time is the Fl express leaving?

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We are planning on leaving early Sunday morning being we have to work on Monday early. What time is the Fl express leaving?
    6.19 after breakfast.
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    6.19 after breakfast.
    We will be there at 6Am. That is the Holiday Inn Express? No going over 140 MPH. . We will be in Maggie Valley Friday, See you there JC
    Last edited by johnnyg; 05-20-2011 at 04:07 PM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Glad ya'll are going

I'll be looking for ya

Registered Users InspectorGadget's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Mary and I are getting excited, only 10 days left before we head to Maggie Valley,
    Contact me if you would like to ryde with us.
    C-YA RL
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Maggie Valley here we come

It looks like there will be at lease 3 spYders ryding out together from Lake City, and at least 2 more joining us up the road at Clayton. That will make a nice group. Looking forward to eating at Dillard House--I hear they have some great checken and fixins.
    The weather looks to be good and we are packed and ready to go!!!
    Mary and I look forward to seeing everyone at Maggie Valley in 2 days.
    C-YA RL
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    After ryding in the rain for 12 hours on our way to Cuba---I'll take 40-50% chance of rain and like it. Thanks Doc C-YA RL
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Spyder Garage

Boy it's hotter than all get out here in South Carolina. Rode over to Edisto Beach. It was beautiful, but hot.

Chris

Spyder Garage

EXTRA EXTRA Were back on for MV only change is we're staying at the microtel instead of Best western. will still be pulling out around 5 or 5:30 am Thursday spending the night in Clayton,GA. See you Friday. jc

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Glad you and Carol are able to make it . Not me , this year. Look forward to your report and photos. See ya when you get back.

Spyder Garage

Great ! We will be at the Alamo, 1485 Soco Rd.
    See ya Friday!
    Jack & Nancy

Spyder Garage

EXTRA EXTRA Were back on for MV only change is we're staying at the microtel instead of Best western. will still be pulling out around 5 or 5:30 am Thursday spending the night in Clayton,GA. See you Friday. jc
    John, that is fantastic news. Cindy and I will see ya'll up there. We're at the Alamo as well.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Great news, Debbie and I are also staying at the Microtel Inn. see you on friday, have a safe ride. We are pulling our out about 5 or 6 am on Wednesday.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

See you Firday... However, you'all will be missed at the BBQ on thursday.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

JC, good to hear that you and Carol will be there after all; we will be in the Microtel about 1 pm on Wednesday. we've been up here at Lake Norman (above Charlotte) since last week and had a storm on Sunday evening, but weather looks better this week. Went to see Tony Stewart's garage and Joe Gibbs garage today and we are heading West about 10 in the morning. Ryde Safe

Spyder Garage

JC, it's sure been a roller coaster ride for you and Carol but glad to hear you're going to make it. I still have my fingers crossed for you guys, given all of the changes in the last few weeks. The Florida Xpress leaves out in less than 6 hours. Mike and I have ended up in a cabin in Murphy lent to us by friends of my brothers. Psyched!!!! See you guys Friday for sure then! Ryde and be safe!!
    Wheeler~ Spyder rydin' tyre syde down!

2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    [CENTER]Respect is common ground we all can share![CENTER]

Spyder Garage

WE MADE IT, got here about 5:30 at the Microtel Inn, and it's raining cats and dogs,

Spyder Garage

Great ride for our group up to Clayton Ga and then into WEstern North Carolina and the Blue Ridge Parkway.. We couldn't resist some hotdogging on some of the curvaceous NC highways.. Fun Fun Fun
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

my Wife and I leave out Saturday morning, at "0" dark-thirty. we should be there before Brunch.

Spyder Garage

Just an update on some late spyders coming up from FL. We pulled out at 5:30 This morning. We had rain till I-10. We thought we were going to have it good from there, then we ran into heavy smoke till almost to Tifton GA. After that we had good weather. When we stopped just south of GA line to get some food and gas up and guess what we seen another spyder and trailer. Turn out to be spyderhusband and Sue. We rode together to Clayton GA Arrived here 5:15.We will see you all in MV tomorrow. One other thing Carol got her windsheild yesterday and I put it on for her for the ride. We rode 475 Miles for her first long ride on her new RS. I must say I'm Very proud of her for doing such a good job. This is the first time she has driven any type of bike or long distance, shes grinning ear to ear and is ready to ride tomorrow. JC

Now that I have been elected to be the new photogragher here is a couple pics of today. The photo with Carol with the one finger up is her first 1000 miles.

Last edited by johnnyg; 06-16-2011 at 09:47 PM.

Spyder Garage

We had a nice ryde today with 9 spyders. 220 miles, of wonderful riding weather on some of the greatest roads including the TOG, Foothills Parkway, and Blue Ridge Parkway.
    Thanks to all of my trailers, as I now rank them as experienced riders, and some were newbies---but no more!!!!!! GREAT job gang.
    C-YA RL
    Last edited by InspectorGadget; 06-20-2011 at 05:09 PM.
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Spyder Garage

WE'RE JEALOUS

Glad everyone is having fun and riding safe. As things worked out it's good that we didn't go. We're leaving in the morning to drive to Atlanta for a couple of days of work. Pretty important stuff so it's good that we're able to go. Only downside is we're taking the van!

Great pic's Johnny, thanks for sharing. CJ sure looks good her her new

Mike

Spyder Garage

Mike and sis sorry you can't be here, so here are some of the pics we took today. A few were of our ride from Clayton Ga to here and the others are of the spyder registration. More to come tomorrow. Sorry if some are blurry I'm the new designated photographer and I'm riding down the road taking some of them. JC
    http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/s...cpZZ4QQtppZZ16