Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Ryde, meet n' greet

We're beginning plans for a ryde in and around Brown county, probably lunch and other things. Flat Out (dealer) is interested, need to have plans and let them know...anybody interested?

john

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm in.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

Count me in....as long as I'm not n vacation.

Spyder Garage

Depends on the date but we are interested.

States We Have Been To On Our Spyder

My mods: Green filter, Air box mod., Muzzy exhaust, Cat Bypass, Exhaust Heat Wraped, Powder coated all Bare Metal surfaces, Capt. Jim`s Belt Tensioner, Custom Built Highway Pegs, Elka front shocks, RS-S rear shock, 2011 smaller windshield, Dynojet PowercommanderV & Autotune, NGK iridiom DCPR9IEX spark plugs, Maxxis MA-Z4S Victra rear tire, General Altimax HP 185/60R14 front tires, Corbin seat & backrest, BRP hitch. I need to stop!

Spyder Garage

Looks like it's going to be in June, I'm headed to Rolling Thunder next week, then into PA to see my mother. Give me an idea of when you're available and we'll try to plan so we can get the most people.

john

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by retread View Post
    Looks like it's going to be in June, I'm headed to Rolling Thunder next week, then into PA to see my mother. Give me an idea of when you're available and we'll try to plan so we can get the most people.

john
    Sorry I am replying so late but the only plans we have for June so far is my wife`s class reunion on the 11th.

My mods: Green filter, Air box mod., Muzzy exhaust, Cat Bypass, Exhaust Heat Wraped, Powder coated all Bare Metal surfaces, Capt. Jim`s Belt Tensioner, Custom Built Highway Pegs, Elka front shocks, RS-S rear shock, 2011 smaller windshield, Dynojet PowercommanderV & Autotune, NGK iridiom DCPR9IEX spark plugs, Maxxis MA-Z4S Victra rear tire, General Altimax HP 185/60R14 front tires, Corbin seat & backrest, BRP hitch. I need to stop!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sounds great but it depends on the date. The third or fourth weekend would be best for my wife and I.

Spyder Garage

Right now, I'm kinda thinking the 18th, any takers?

john

Spyder Garage

18th works for me. Wife has a bridal party but will try to get out of it but I am in with or without. I figure she will make it. She loves to ride! Would love to meet some local Spyder folks.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'll be going to Lamonts and Maggie Valley that weekend. I'll catch it next time.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

I'll hang on to the 18th for now, might set up for the 25th, I'm pretty flexible on schedule and would like to see a good group get together.

john

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'll hang on to the 18th for now, might set up for the 25th, I'm pretty flexible on schedule and would like to see a good group get together.

john
    25th
    Love my

Spyder Garage

Default June 25

Tentative, we meet at Flatout, corner of 37 and 44, 9 A.M. Leave ~ 10, head to Bedford, then Shoals, lunch there, then to Nashville. From there, we''l see. Feedback?

john
    Last edited by retread; 06-18-2011 at 11:19 AM.

Spyder Garage

Works for us.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

works for me.
    Love my

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We're beginning plans for a ryde in and around Brown county, probably lunch and other things. Flat Out (dealer) is interested, need to have plans and let them know...anybody interested?

john
    I would love to try and make it. I was trying to go to the Factory thing this week but was unable because of medical issues. But I definately could make this.
    especially if it it the following week

Spyder Garage

25th might just work....have to check with the "Better Half".

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderFun View Post
    25th might just work....have to check with the "Better Half".
    if it is the 25th I will commit

Spyder Garage

Default IMG (Indianapolis Motorcycle Group)

Here is a group in Indy that rides in the area:
    http://www.meetup.com/indymotorcyclist/

There is a meet-n-greet this Wed (June 15) 7pm @ Wolfie's in Fishers.

Spyder Garage

Default meet'n greet ride

john
    i would like to try and make it,if it was on the 25th

Spyder Garage

Okay, the 25th, meet at Flatout, SW corner of 37 and 44, 9 AM, we'll spend some time there, then leave around 10. To Bedford, then Shoals for lunch, then Nashville, and regroup, then probably a run through some good roads in Brown County.

john
    Last edited by retread; 06-18-2011 at 11:19 AM. Reason: can't remember road numbers

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Are there ...

... anything except GOOD roads in Brown County?? One of the prettiest places I've ever been
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice ... in practice, however, that's just a theory.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by thehawk View Post
    ... anything except GOOD roads in Brown County?? One of the prettiest places I've ever been
    Well, there's some straight ones, and down in Yellowwood, there's some that are only good for Humvees.

john

Spyder Garage

Sorry but we will not be able to make it. We will try to make it next time. A good friend of mine is having a fund raising ride this Sat. for a great local cause that we feel we need to support. We also have some things we need to get done because we leave for vacation the next friday and riding close to home works better this weekend. Again sorry to back out on such a late notice. I will make a post to see if anyone else in my area would like to ride. We are only 8-miles from kentucky.

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Question Is this the place your talking about?

Flat Out Powersports
    390 State Road 37N
    Martinsville, IN 46151

Not sure if your opposed to non-locals joining in, but if you list an actual address or gps coordinates, (my apologies if I missed it) others can see exactly where your talking about to see if they could make the meet-n-greet as well

If that's the place, Teddy & I are only about 125 miles away, & we love road trips & meet'n fellow SpyderLovers if you'd be interested in having us join & show'n us around your lil neck of the SpYderWoods