Spyder Garage

Default Hats off to the BRP Reps at Spyderfest

I remember several months ago a discussion about what BRPs roll in Spyderfest should be. I recall several stated they should put on blue jeans, ride in on Spyders and have fun. From my point of view, that is exactly what they did. I for one want to thank them for that, I hope they had fun and it sure seemed to impress everyone I spoke to.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    I remember several months ago a discussion about what BRPs roll in Spyderfest should be. I recall several stated they should put on blue jeans, ride in on Spyders and have fun. From my point of view, that is exactly what they did. I for one want to thank them for that, I hope they had fun and it sure seemed to impress everyone I spoke to.
    That is right, they rode, ate, and had fun with us, and even participated in the pancake cook-off.
    Thank-you goes out to all four of you who came
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It was a pleasure to shake hands with Carlo and thank him for all the help he has given me.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

pitbull

They showed up and help load tables and chairs and worked hard to help make this event....there was a few times i don't know what I would have done with out them....thanks boys for jumping in and helping out, it was very welcomed, and so many other were doing the same thank you all!!!

Spyder Garage

Agree with all the comments.. It was a pleasure to meet you Carlos, you are a true down to earth--first class individual..

X-Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    I agree. I know I enjoyed having them come and I am pretty sure they enjoyed us. At least something put big smiles on their faces.

They were not only BRP reps, they were genuine SpyderLovers in the truest sense of the word.

It was the perfect factory representation in my opinion. Could not have asked for more. I hope they know how much they are appreciated.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    I agree. I know I enjoyed having them come and I am pretty sure they enjoyed us. At least something put big smiles on their faces.

They were not only BRP reps, they were genuine SpyderLovers in the truest sense of the word.

It was the perfect factory representation in my opinion. Could not have asked for more. I hope they know how much they are appreciated.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default AWSOME

maybe a few of them will respond to this site, and it was a CLASS ACT.

Spyder Garage

I'm afraid my Irish temper got the best of me with the BRP reps and for that I sincerely apologize.

My HID lights finally arrived on Tuesday morning and, as luck would have it, I stopped by Cowtown just as the UPS truck arrived. Got them installed and have my fingers crossed that it solves the problem.

Thanks BRP for expediting the delivery!!

Irish
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post

I don't think you can say it any better than that!
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

I appreciate them supporting this event too and it was good to get to know them a little better as SpyderLovers and not just BRP reps. I can call all of them friends long after the Spyder is gone, that's what makes these events so great.

Spyder Garage

plus where else will you get the mfg rep rolling up their sleeves and wrenching on your bike? kudos for Kurt and crew helping out at Cowtown in the back shop area on our intercom issue!