Threaded View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

My RT side TS works perfectly; LF side TS doesn't. Not uncommon to have to push the switch several times before the LF TS comes on...no problem canceling either. I've found that slightly pressing in on the switch while pushing it to the left will turn on the TS. Something definitely wrong with the switch. Mentioned this problem to my mx tech during the 5,000 mile checkup and he said he could not replicate the issue i.e., TS works fine. Problem has gotten worse. Will report it to my dealer again next week so it can be recorded on my mx ticket for the upcoming 10,000 mile checkup. Totally agree this is a significant safety issue...I've actually started a lane change after pressing the TS switch to the left and thinking my TS was on only to glance down and see that the TS was not on...not good!

UPDATE 14 Jan 13: Contacted dealer about LF TS. New switch housing on order. Will provide another update when switch is replaced.
    Last edited by SpyRyd; 01-14-2013 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Update
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded