Spyder Garage

Default SaddleBag/TB duel exhaust clearence.

If you ever wondered if Givi V35 saddle bags (Brp R35 bags are the same bags with BRP logo stamped on it) would clear Twos Brothers duel exhaust..Here you go.
    Also if you buy the Givi V35 bags..they're cheaper then if you buy from brp. AND....the Color trim panels from BRP will fit on the Givi V35 as you can see from the pics. =D

Spyder Garage

Looks nice. What are you using for rear blinkers?

While the brp setup is a bit more - the quick release racks are worth it IMO.

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Looks nice. What are you using for rear blinkers?

While the brp setup is a bit more - the quick release racks are worth it IMO.
    These are also the Quarter-turn/single button quick release. They are exactly the same as the BRP R-35

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Seanpham79 View Post
    These are also the Quarter-turn/single button quick release. They are exactly the same as the BRP R-35
    pic

Spyder Garage

Can't tell from those pics--- so you're saying the RACKS come off with the quarter-turn quick release?

Where's your rear blinkers then??
    See where the BRP ones put the blinkers.....

Here's the BRP ones:

Rack ON:
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/a...3&d=1243951727

Rack OFF:
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/a...8&d=1243951858

Rack and bag removed -- 30 seconds:
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/a...2&d=1243951921

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Sweet set up with the Corbin Smugglers trunk and the Carbon fiber rear fender .
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Can't tell from those pics--- so you're saying the RACKS come off with the quarter-turn quick release?
    I am wondering the same thing... I just bought the BRP bags BECAUSE I thought the GIVI's didn't have the quick release mounting racks... AND the skins wouldn't fit. Oh well....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sledhead View Post
    I am wondering the same thing... I just bought the BRP bags BECAUSE I thought the GIVI's didn't have the quick release mounting racks... AND the skins wouldn't fit. Oh well....
    I was reading your replies wrong. The bags are remove-able but the racks are not. I wonder if the the BRP racks would clear the duel exhaust? But the panels are universal fit

Spyder Garage

Default Mounting Kit Used?

I purchased the BRP saddlebags and mounting hardware and installed them. My bag is hitting my Two Brothers exhaust and it looks much lower than yours. I have the quick release frames that came with the bags. Please advise if you did modifications or have a different model of the frames.

If you ever wondered if Givi V35 saddle bags (Brp R35 bags are the same bags with BRP logo stamped on it) would clear Twos Brothers duel exhaust..Here you go.
    Also if you buy the Givi V35 bags..they're cheaper then if you buy from brp. AND....the Color trim panels from BRP will fit on the Givi V35 as you can see from the pics. =D
    2019 F3 Limited , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SANDMAN1917 View Post
    I purchased the BRP saddlebags and mounting hardware and installed them. My bag is hitting my Two Brothers exhaust and it looks much lower than yours. I have the quick release frames that came with the bags. Please advise if you did modifications or have a different model of the frames.
    I was reading your replies wrong. The bags are remove-able but the racks are not. I wonder if the the BRP racks would clear the duel exhaust? But the panels are universal fit
    Heard of someone lowering the upsweep the the pipe...
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

see this is enlightening to me simply because now i know i can buy the saddlebag liners for the givi and be good to go on this bike

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

its funny because two brothers specifically states that the dual will not work with the luggage. good to know, because i wanted to get these... thanks for this!

Spyder Garage

Default Height

Your saddle bags are sitting a lot higher than the BRP oem setup and that is why you can fit the TBR twin exhaust.
    The TBR website says that the dual/twin system "will not work with factory luggage". That's why I opted for the single canister.
    2013-can-am-spyder-st-limited-for-comfort-touring_2.jpgTBR slip on carbon canister.jpg
    Alan:
    2013 Spyder ST Limited
    TBR
    Black Series Slip-On Exhaust with M-5 Carbon Canister and P1X power tip and black bolt kit
    Fox Podium shocks
    BRP Carbon black sports rack & backrest
    Custom Dynamics LED converted taillights & black tag bolts
    WrapMySpyder carbon dash kit & GT stripes & graphics
    Bestem USA carbon side fairings, belt guards & under tail
    Procoat NZ powder coated wheels
    Hydrographics NZ carbon dipped front suspension covers, billet caps and dash surround
    Spyderpops 3D SS Grille set

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NZSpyderRyder View Post
    Your saddle bags are sitting a lot higher than the BRP oem setup and that is why you can fit the TBR twin exhaust.
    The TBR website says that the dual/twin system "will not work with factory luggage". That's why I opted for the single canister.
    2013-can-am-spyder-st-limited-for-comfort-touring_2.jpgTBR slip on carbon canister.jpg

yeah i was just looking again at his pictures... his saddlebags sit 2-3" higher than the brp version. so... guess i'll go with the single as originally planned

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Can you post the part numbers or sku for the bags and the mounting bracket you used? Also where you found the best price on them. Thanks.