Spyder Garage

Arrow Bike Nights at Beale St.

The World Famous Beale Street in Downtown Memphis has started their bike nights. These ocurre every Wednesday evening and run throught summer until DST ends or gets cold. If you are interested in coming down drop a line and lets meet other owners!!

Memphis residents: Let me know when you are planning to go as well so we can meet and start our Chapter!!
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Hello, I hate to say it but I really don't like to hang out on Beale, I'm more for the low keyed places like side car and Joes, but if we decide to come on down I'll pm you. Happy Riding

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm also one of those that doesn't care much for beale street i usually go to Joe's if i'm going to bike night.
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!

Silver/Black SE5 - Trunk Liner, 1" riser, 12v, Kuryakyn ISO Grips, 5" Kewlmetal Pullback Bars, Kewlmetal Console, Zumo 450, Ipod, Kewlmetal Highway brackets with Wing pegs, Triple Play, Wizard Light LED's, Corbin front/rear saddle with Backrest, Nelson Rigg CL950 Saddlebags with CL800 Tote Bag, CalSci Medium Windshield.

Spyder Garage

I've done Beale Bike once... it was ok for the 1st time, but waaaay too crowded for my taste. I started the thread because I had a friend of mine (hence the only time I've been to Bike Night) come all the way down from Illinois for this. Figured that other lovers who would like to do it can respond to this thread and meet.

I've never been to the nights in Joe's, and heard that Sidecar is pretty much a H.O.G. hangout, outsiders are Let me know via PM and we can meet.
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I would like to meet up with other Spyder Ryders in the Memphis area. Joe's is great at times; but I'm the Lone Stranger there; but I love to explain why I'm a Spyder Ryder. Just let me know when you are going to ryde down and I'm there.

Spyder Garage

Wishful thinking here, but if Gray the gets out by tomorrow we might make a quick run to Joe's... Otherwise, until she comes out!

Previously owned:

Spyder Garage

Also heard that Fat Larry's BBQ in Summer and Appling has Wednesday Night Bike Nights... Might go there next Wednesday!

Previously owned:

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    Also heard that Fat Larry's BBQ in Summer and Appling has Wednesday Night Bike Nights... Might go there next Wednesday!
    Yup with live band on occasions as well. They usually have good dinner specials for it as well.

Hooters also has Wednesday Bike Night as well as many other places
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!

Silver/Black SE5 - Trunk Liner, 1" riser, 12v, Kuryakyn ISO Grips, 5" Kewlmetal Pullback Bars, Kewlmetal Console, Zumo 450, Ipod, Kewlmetal Highway brackets with Wing pegs, Triple Play, Wizard Light LED's, Corbin front/rear saddle with Backrest, Nelson Rigg CL950 Saddlebags with CL800 Tote Bag, CalSci Medium Windshield.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hi All!
    We moved from Collierville to Oakland 3 weeks ago.
    Wow, never saw another Spyder in Collierville but we've seen at least 4 since living here.
    We sometimes ride 2 up on the Spyder or I ride my 2 wheeler and "Red" rides the Spyder by herself.
    Not big on Beale St. either. Not Sidecar either.
    Love to get together on Wed. night, or any other time.