Thread: In Cuba!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up In Cuba!

Didn't mean to, but we arrived last night. Never bothered to stop between Branson and Cuba, because we were ducking storms, and decided that one place was good as another. Glad we came on in. Booked for 11 nights and got a great rate, at a nice little park, within ear-shot of Cowtown. Lady Bug (formerly Blue Moon) in case anyone's interested.

The GPS, and the wife, conspired to have me miss the park, so ended up turning the whole rig around at Cowtown!

Came on up to Huddle House to get on WIFI. Came up the back way on ole RT 66. I think we're really going to enjoy this. Nice folks, in a nice neat little town. You chose well, Spyderfest!

Spyder Garage

Well save some fun for the rest of us that can't get there until Tuesday.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Y Rider View Post
    Wait for us!! Don't spoil it for the rest!!
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

May even put in a good word about us at the police department...
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    It would definetly HAVE to be more than ONE word!!!! AND they are haveing their DUI check points out for that weekend!!! soooo heads up folks!!

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Wells View Post
    Didn't mean to, but we arrived last night. Never bothered to stop between Branson and Cuba, because we were ducking storms, and decided that one place was good as another. Glad we came on in. Booked for 11 nights and got a great rate, at a nice little park, within ear-shot of Cowtown. Lady Bug (formerly Blue Moon) in case anyone's interested.

The GPS, and the wife, conspired to have me miss the park, so ended up turning the whole rig around at Cowtown!

Came on up to Huddle House to get on WIFI. Came up the back way on ole RT 66. I think we're really going to enjoy this. Nice folks, in a nice neat little town. You chose well, Spyderfest!
    Well congrats a on the trip and come on in! this afternoon, for being the first one in you all have to get a free Shirt!!! be here this afternoon around 3pm and we will get you hoooked UP........AND SPYDERFEST IS OFFICIALY KICKED OFF....YOU have to come rase your state flag too

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    Common, Doc... we all know that you and Forrest are being tailed by half of the County Sherrifs from FL to MO!!
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Y Rider View Post
    And a lot more coming it late wednesday . That is if we make it through the STORMS Have a safe ride . JC and CJ
    Last edited by johnnyg; 04-22-2011 at 01:42 PM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

My iPad just flashed a severe thunderstorm warning to me for Cuba, mo through Friday. Be ok if u let the area get that out of it's system
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

pitbull

Bright and sunny and sunshine here about 78 degrees

Spyder Garage

Thanks The pitbull buggy, thats what we like to hear. Almost like FL, Cross the street and turn around and look again it's rainning were you just came from. jc

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

RT-S PE#0180
    Spyder Garage

I'm feeling very envious right now. Am self employed and last minute business means I won't be there till Saturday. Things will almost be over by that time but still hope to have a face to face with lots of people I've been fortunate enough to meet on "SPYDERLOVERS.COM". Save me some fun.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    It would definetly HAVE to be more than ONE word!!!! AND they are haveing their DUI check points out for that weekend!!! soooo heads up folks!!
    Anyone riding a Spyder (or ANY motorcycle for that matter) that needs to be worried about DUI checkpoints deserves everything they get
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by irish2themax View Post
    Anyone riding a Spyder (or ANY motorcycle for that matter) that needs to be worried about DUI checkpoints deserves everything they get
    Florida x-Press will fully complied, unless there is an Adrenaline checkpoint....
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by irish2themax View Post
    +1
    Happy Owner