Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Hello fellow Arkansans from Jonesboro!

Just wanted to say "Hi" from Jonesboro from this soon to be (within 2 weeks) Spyder RT-S SE5 owner.

I have lived here in Jonesboro my entire life and have never seen a Spyder on the roads around here. Wondering if there are any owners up in this Northeast part of the State?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hi, not from Arkansas but wanted to say
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

(again)... So where did you end up ordering your future ?
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the friendliest, most knowledgeable group of Spyderlovers on the web (myself excluded from the most knowledgeable part). We're all looking forward to weeing pictures of your new ryde when you get it!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    (again)... So where did you end up ordering your future ?

I went ahead with FRS in Memphis as it is near a friends house I can hang out at when I take it in for service for one silly reason. Millington Yamaha did not have the color I wanted and I was in a hurry as usual, LOL, and I got a good feeling at FRS (hope it rings out true in long run) and price was good also. Arkansas dealers I checked with are both about 45 min more of a drive and about $2500 more price for same. Appreicate your help/advice though.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ArkTerry View Post
    Just wanted to say "Hi" from Jonesboro from this soon to be (within 2 weeks) Spyder RT-S SE5 owner.

I have lived here in Jonesboro my entire life and have never seen a Spyder on the roads around here. Wondering if there are any owners up in this Northeast part of the State?
    Hi Terry I live in Paragould and have had my RS se5 for a month now. I f you would like to get together some time email me :
    paso.52@hotmail.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ArkTerry View Post
    I went ahead with FRS in Memphis as it is near a friends house I can hang out at when I take it in for service for one silly reason. Millington Yamaha did not have the color I wanted and I was in a hurry as usual, LOL, and I got a good feeling at FRS (hope it rings out true in long run) and price was good also. Arkansas dealers I checked with are both about 45 min more of a drive and about $2500 more price for same. Appreicate your help/advice though.
    The folks at FRS are wonderful, the service tech is a close friend of ours. We've had nothing but great luck with them....Happy Spydering

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

on the new !!!!! Hey I will be visiting my parants who live in Hardy toward the end of May. This will be the second trip I've made to Hardy,AR from Indiana. Maybe we can get together and ride. I'll let ya know as the time gets closer as the weather will have alot to do if I even make the trip...........Tom