Spyder Garage

Default Error Messages & Battery Drain

I have posted before about the problems I was having with my relays and getting inconsistent error messages. I've decided that it well may be due to the fact that I have too much drain on my battery.

So, I'm going to arrive in Cuba on Tuesday and have the folks at Cowtown install a second battery to run my accessories leaving the main battery to handle original equipment and my electronic cruise control. Putting battery #2 in my left saddle bag

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Spyderfest!!

Irish
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by irish2themax View Post
    Putting battery #2 in my left saddle bag
    I remember seeing Lamontster have his second one sandwitched between the oil res and the engine. That'll save you some saddlebag room for carrying beer.
    Silver SM5 PE# 1274, Hindle Exhaust, Touring Windshield, Caliper Trim, B.E.S.T. 3 Year Ext, Nuvi 255 GPS, Fog Lights, Sport Rack, Back Rest, 12V Outlet, Talon 3300p Alarm, NMN Mud Flap and TipZ LEDs, SpyderLovers Emblems, Kuryakyn Widow Pegs and Axel Trim, Luimoto seat skin, Evo Air Filter and O2 Mod, Cranker Tank Bag, Blue Sea fuse block, MAD/AMS/MBG, Oddyssey battery, IPS.

Service Bulletin Applied: Gen II parking brake, 2nd SW patch, evap can/hose update, Gen II DPS