Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    HAS HOLLY SEEN IT?

Yes, she has seen it. She loves it. The only thing she told me was to control what I say on the forum and make sure I re-read my posts prior to hitting submit. So far so good.

Thank you for some of the details of those intoxicated women. I know it could have been a better story. But following the rules of the site, you did very well. AHHHHHHH.......the good ol days. I wonder if Teddy would have been jealous if you took one of those girls up on there offer ?
    Last edited by arntufun; 09-20-2011 at 07:32 AM.

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Red face ahhhh..........The good 'ole days

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    I wonder if Teddy would have been jealous if you took one of those girls up on there offer ?
    The easy answer is YES, Teddy is a very jealous dog. He wants the attention & he's used to getting it. Even when I start petting his pet cat, he'll come over & start rubbing up against me, like saying, "hey, here I am, ignore her & pet me." I've learned, that if I need or want alone time with someone else, I break out his KONG & put a tasty treat in it & he'll forget all about me til he finally gets that treat out, works like a charm He's never been aggressive, but you can tell how sensitive he really is.If you ignore him, you can just watch his body stature & his facial ques and eyes & you can actually see when he's emotionally hurt, kinda like the "puppy dog eyes." Man, this dog knows exactly how to play me

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Default Almost forgot to say Thanks

Last week, we met up with the Ohio Spyder Ryders for our Middletown Ryde. I meant to get to the dealer early, so I could buy Teddy his first "Gaurdian/Gremlin Bell." Seeing as we don't know any other local ryders (til recently COZ) I figured I'd buy one for Teddy. I know its suppose to be given to you, but this was my closest solution. Well, we overslept & got there just as the group was pulling out. Didn't have time to get a bell at the dealers. But, at a gas stop, it came up that we didn't have one on Teds Red Sled & Rob (Peirelogic) said hold up, we can't have that. So he went back to his Spyder and got out a brand new bell & even helped us install it under the brake pedal of Teds Red Sled. This is Teddy's first bell & I wanted to make sure to say thanks to Rob for taking care of the lil guy like that Rest assured, its now not only driving the "Gremlins" crazy, but its driving Teddy crazy as well

THANK YOU

Spyder Garage

Wink Great night for a ryde

When I got home from work today, it was CRAZY LOUD from construction being done right in front of our condo. Anything loud was being used, backhoe, jackhammers, you name it. We stayed long enough for Teddy to eat a little, then we went out for a ryde to escape all the noise. I snapped a few pics to share. Some from Devou Park, which is at the top of the hill, with Awesome Cincinnati Skyline & river views, where we live at the bottom of the hill. They have an open air Ampetheatre where I stopped for a quick photo op & a couple made there way over to us to see Teddy up close & take pics of their own. While in traffic, waiting on a light to change, a very friendly lady in the SUV next to us asked if it was ok if she snapped a pic, to which Teddy readily oblidged. At the next light, this same lady was laughing histerically and thanked us for making her day, as she just loved the pic she took of Teddy and his Red Sled. Every stop, as usual, ppl coming up to look & take pics of their own. Its true, this lil guy is a STAR!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 09-20-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

A Star....no, HE IS A ROCK STAR!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Where do you mount your rear-view camera?

Just curious... Thanks!
    Regards-

Frank.

2014 Cognac RT-S SE6 1330
    2011 Viper Red RT-S SE5 998 (sold)

Spyder Garage

Default In Utopia, where else? -lol

Quote Originally Posted by FrankPa View Post
    Just curious... Thanks!
    Right now, we have it mounted in the back of the Utopia backrest. I have it so its moveable, depending on the ryde, so if its a long trip & we use his highway carrier, I can easily remove it from the back of the Utopia, & mount it inside his highway carrier. That way, I can always keep an eye on the lil Guy
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 09-22-2011 at 01:33 PM.

Spyder Garage

Exclamation For those of you that missed Teddys run in with The Secret Service

Here's the link for the blow by blow adventure

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...s-Speach-Today
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 09-27-2011 at 06:43 AM.

Spyder Garage

Post Intersting ryde in the rain this morning

Well, I was complaining about how rough life has been without getting any OT, & regularly being laid off 1 day a week, and boom, opportunity knocks. On Friday, my boss asked if I'd like to learn another job so when the guy that does the job goes on medical leave in a few weeks, they can have me cover his position. Wow, cool, ok, so I get some OT to learn, right? Yup,come in 4 early all next week. Cool, 12 hrs a day Mon-Fri, starting at 2:30am . . . . . . OUCH!!! But hey, what are you gonna do? I need the $$. And working 5 12's more than doubles my paycheck . . . . . . . WOO HOO!!!

Ok, so back to the interesting ryde in to work this morning at 2:30am in a pouring down thunderstorm. Being so broke, I've been procrastinating about replacing the rear tire on Teds Red Sled, & we just clicked over 15,000 miles this weekend, & that's in only 4 months. (WOW, I just realized if we keep this pace up, we'll be doing close to 45,000 miles a year, on a SpYder) Well, as most of you know, the rear tire is pretty flat in the center, to the wear bars or even a little lower, even tho the outer tread still looks new. So, as I said earlier, it was a heavy downpour this morning & as usual, I was running a little late. I found this silicone spray wax that works great at wicking the water off the shield & I always aply a coat before leaving if I think I may run into rain. Also aply it to my full face shield as well. Been using it for about 2 months now & so far, no ill effects like fogging or "crazing" the shield as many others have said happens when using products like RainX on the "plastic" shields. So, I applied the wax, donned my rain gear & full face helmet, and off I went. It was coming down pretty hard, with thunder & lightning adding to the drama of the early morning ryde. I switched off the LCD for the Teddy-Cam, in the hopes of prolonging its life as long as possible. Technically, its not water-proof, but the guy I talked with upon purchasing, said he's not had one LCD of his returned for problems due to water in over 4 years of business. Granted, thats probably cause they are almost always used INSIDE of vehicles & not subjected to the elements like the one I'm using is on a daily basis. But I figured the deluge we put it thrue in Lake Placid for SpYders In The Adirondacks didn't crap it out, well, we should be good to go. And, so far, so good. Anyways, the ryde in wasn't bad, but I was being extra cautious, cause at 2:45am, is right when most of the drunks are heading home from all the bars closing. Wasn't really many ppl out on the roads at all, except for of course those dang semi's. Guess there a bikers worse thing to deal with when riding in the rain. They just throw up so much spray & basically just dreanch you as they pass. If I could, I tried to stay a lane away from them at all times, but that often meant I had to go into the far left (High Speed) lane, & wouldn't you know it, it always seemed that lane held most of the pooled water. Ok, no big deal, that is, til I came to a group of 5 semis together, in both of the right 2 lanes of a 3 lane stretch of I75 North, just outside the downtown Cincinnati area. No choice but to go to the far left lane, so I did. Once I did & I began to pass, the leading semi decided to speed up & the A**hole decided to match my speed, first at 60, so I gingerly rolled the throttle up to 65 thinking it would be plenty to get around him so I could get back over to a safer & slower lane, right? Guess this guy doesn't like getting passed by a SpYder in a rainstorm, cause he wasn't having it & yup, he matched my speed again :-X

Mind you now, I have nothing but respect for semi drivers, as my own sister was a Cross-Country driver for many years, til she had to stop due to breast cancer, but as with any group, your going to have good & bad, and well, this guy was just an A**Hole, plain & simple. He knew exactly what he was doing and it wasn't an "honest" mistake, he was just enjoying making me take a bath at his expense.

Now I've got another Semi right behind me, and this AHole on the side dreanching me & a concrete devider about 12 inches to my left & guess what happens? Yup, I start to hydroplane. At first, the rear wheel spins a little left toward the wall, but the front wheels stay almost straight, til I fearfully try to correct & aim a little to the right, which would put me going right into one of the semi's front tires. Then I notice the rear wheel starts going to the right and almost as quickly back to the left again. At this time, I'm thinking, this is it, game over, & sarcastically I'm thinking to myself, "I wonder how much good this full-face helmet & riding jacket are going to help me, when I'm getting ran over by a fully loaded 18 wheeler or two." Hey, I'm not saying its right, but it is what went thru my head. Then of course, I thought about poor Teddy being so spoiled & having to learn new ways of life with-out me in it. Then I just got pissed. I knew if I opened the throttle wider, that I'd probably just spin myself into the wall or the semi, but just then, the Nanny Kicked in & probably saved me. I fealt the Spyder slow a little and with that, the rear tire got traction again and I was able to roll on the throttle enough to gain enough speed to put some distance between myself and the group of semis & was able to get out of that dreaded left lane of death. Once I got out of the left lane, I didn't have an issue with traction & thankfully made it the rest of the way to work with no more drama.

Once I got to work, there was a guy waiting inside for me. Said he had stuck his head out the door, and saw my lights on the bike through the downpouring rain & just had to see who was the idiot riding a bike in this kind of weather, with a chuckle of course. I said that would be me, & I'm a very Thankful & Grateful Idiot to be ryding a Spyder, cause any other "byke" & I truly believe I'd be a dead idiot right about now.

Have I said HOW MUCH I LOVE MY SPYDER LATELY?
    errrrrr, correction. HOW MUCH I LOVE "TEDS RED SLED" LATELY? - LOL
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 09-26-2011 at 09:06 AM.

Spyder Garage

Think of all the extra Social Security that you will have to pay...........Whoo Whoo ............I keep getting my checks
    Last edited by GloryRyders; 09-27-2011 at 05:00 AM.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    Think of all the extra Social Security that you will have to pay...........Whoo Whoo ............I keep getting my checks

Dan

Spyder Garage

Exclamation Hey, I'm glad to help

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    Think of all the extra Social Security that you will have to pay...........Whoo Whoo ............I keep getting mny checks
    Just hope, one day, I'll get to enjoy it too. But in reality, 20 years from now, I doubt there will be anything left of Social Security, even though we've spent a lifetime of paying into it

Spyder Garage

Default Wow, what a difference a day makes

This morning, on the ryde in to work, it was clear & cool, around 48F. Amazingly, I didn't see another vehicle on the highway, at least Northbound on I75 this morning. I saw other vehicles heading southbound, but once I got through the downtown construction, not even 1semi heading Northbound, it was erie but very welcomed after my experience yesterday. Was a bit chilly for shorts, but I turned on the heated grips & that helped make for a very nice, calm ryde in this morning

Spyder Garage

Exclamation The Tedster has another run-in with the law

Yup, the construction outside the house continues & everyday it seems to get louder. I was dead tired when I got home from work yesterday, especially since I'm not yet acclimated to 12 hour shifts. I have to give props to Teddy tho, cause I thought for sure that I'd be coming home & having to clean up an "accident" cause its allot to expect a lil dog to "hold it" for close to 13 hours when he's gotten used to a 9 hour routine for so long. But, to my pleasant surprise, no accident, just overwhelming joy to finally see me again. I love this dog.

So, as a reward, even tho I'm dead tired, off to the park we go. In preperation for the OSR group weekend ryde, I decided to hitch up Teddy's camper and take it along to the car-wash so its nice and clean for the trip. First, to the car-wash, then we stopped at Eden Park in Cincinnati. We went to the Twin Lakes part of the park, cause he really enjoys chasing after all the ducks that live at the twin ponds. One of these days tho, one of the large geese are gonna go after him & he'll be whining like a baby for daddy to save him -lol This part of the park is small & very picturesque, with the twin ponds and a natural water fall inbetween, walking bridge over top, and beautifully manicured gardens & flowers and a seperate playground for the kids. Sadly, we could only find a small stick to play fetch with & that just wouldn't do. So, after about 30 minutes of playing & him posing for pics for fans, we set out for another park. On the way, I stopped by Wendys & picked up a large fry (his favorite) cause I knew he had to be starving because we left home before he had a chance to eat.

The last few days, we had been stopping by Burnett Woods Park, which has an amature 18 hole disc-golf course and is on the campus of the University of Cincinnati in the Clifton area. Having a broken rib, I can't play right now, but we found Teddy the perfect stick for fetch. Its a little over 3 feet in length and fits perfectly in his mouth & as long as he holds it in the middle, its not too heavy for the lil guy. So, after we finish playing each time, I've put it back leaning up against a metal pole & its been there every time we've stopped so far. He goes crazy playing fetch and can do it for hours and hours, and you can tell he really enjoys it. A few of you SpyderLovers that we've met, have seen this in person, first hand, he just loves it.

As a revenue stream, the university has made almost all parking in the park by permit only, except for maybe a dozen spots way in the back of the park. When we go, its usually past traditional shool hours and there have hardly been any cars around & we're usually only there for about an hour playing fetch. But wouldn't you know it, about 3 parking spaces away from Teddy's favorite stick, just sitting there waiting for him, there were 2 cop cars with both officers out of their vehicles & huddled around one of the cars hood with them both looking at some type of apparatus. Uh Oh buddy, don't think we can stop & play today :-(

Spyder Garage

Exclamation Teddy's run-in with the law --- PART II

So, with seeing the 2 cops right next to signs reading "PERMIT PARKING ONLY" & "LEASH LAW ENFORCED AT ALL TIMES" I figure there's NO point in stopping, "Sorry Buddy, not today. Just as I was about to pass them, I see one officer look directly at me & put his hand up in a "STOP" motion. "Uh Oh, he musta ran my plate & now I'm going to jail" is exactly what I thought. Long story, nothing serious, but I'm a wanted man in Ohio, so I thought for sure I was a gonner.

So, I came to a fearful stop right in front of the officer & said, "Hi" with a half grin on my face. He looked at me and asked, "That's a stuffed toy, right?" But as soon as he asked, Teddy cocked his head & gave him his answer, to which the surprised officer exclaimed, "OH SH*T!!! NO WAY!!! THAT'S THE COOLEST THING EVER!" And I let out a great sigh of relief with an even larger grin upon my mug.

I replied, "Yup, that's Teddy & this is his byke & I'm just lucky enough to be his cheuffer." with a chuckle.

TBC. . . . work work work

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Have you got teddy to do this yet ?http://sorisomail.com/email/74298/co...-merengue.html

Spyder Garage

Talking Sadly, not in his future

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    WOW!!! That was truly amazing & one very tallented & well trained dog. Sadly tho, the Tedster has medical issues that would prevent him from doing this. Most of you know, he had surgery for his Luxating Patella "Flat KneeCap" a few months ago, so its not advisable to have him trying to stand on only his hind legs. Would be asking for trouble & we get into enough self-inflicted trouble as it is

Spyder Garage

Default Teddys Run-In with the LAW - Part III

With the officers face lit up like it was Christmas & he was a 10 year old kid again, he gave a shout out to his partner, that he just had to come over and look at this, to which his partner readily did. Upon seeing Teddy, he asked if I wouldn't mind waiting for a minute while he went back to his squad car & got his camera phone, cause his girlfriend was never gonna believe him. "Sure, no problem." I said, while I'm thinking, "As long as your distracted by Teddy, I shouldn't have anything to worry about : So he goes back to his squad car & I then here a loud whine coming from the rear, and see that he has a canine unit with him. Our LUCKY Day, he's a dog lover too.

By the time he gets back to us, Teddy had rubbed his head against the backrest, and now his blue Doggles are up on top of his head, right in the middle of his bright red mow-hawk. He does this quite often, as he doesn't really like to wear them, but he knows the rules, which are, If he's on the Spyder and the Spyder is moving, he's got to wear them, which for the most part, he does. But as soon as we stop, he usually finagles them either down around his kneck or up on top of his head, which looks even more cute than when he's actually wearing them. When the cop saw that he did this himself, he just busted out laughing & Teddy was doing his best to get to him so he could schmooze & be petted & loved on. I swear, this dog is a player & he owns the game.

TBC...again...

Very Active Member granpa in Cincy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Teddy - meet dawg

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by granpa in Cincy View Post
    He got one helluva deal, that is an awesome dog. I loved the last coment about Dawg being a lil less hassle & a little cheaper than a girlfriend

Spyder Garage

Default Teddy's Run-In with the Law - Part IV

Since Teddy was still tetherd, he couldn't go anywhere, tho not for a lack of trying. After a couple of minutes of him posing for pics, the cops & I chatted a bit. I told them that I noticed all the signs about Permit Parking Only & wondered where we could park for a bit so Teddy could eat and play. At first, the one cop asked if we were from out-of-town? To which I explained, "Not really, out of state, yes, but just across the river in Covington." He said, "Oh. ok. I noticed your camper & you can't camp here, but yeah, its cool if you park here." Well ok then, I'm not gonna argue with the law -lol.So I drive around the rotunda & park right close to where Teds favorite stick is. Mind you, we're now parked right under the sign that says, "LEASH LAW ENFORCED AT ALL TIMES." & the other sign about "PERMIT PARKING ONLY" So, at 1st, I have Teddy on his leash. I open up the back of the camper and use it for my seat, while I tell Teddy that he's not allowed on the street & that he has to stay in the grass, which he understands & complies with. Such a good dog. I grab his fries & tell him to sit & I'll pitch & he can catch. I take a bite of the fry & toss the remaining peice high in the air above Teds head, & like a lil heat sinking missle it quickly dissapears down his throat. He's actually pretty good at this & out of 30 or so tosses, he only missed 3 or 4. After about 10 minutes, the fries were history, so now its time to play. Have you ever tried to play fetch with a dog on a leash? Just not all that fun. So, I figure since the cops are right there & their clearly smitten with Teddy, we'd take our chances off leash & if they have an issue, I was confident they'd just tell us he's gotta stay on a leash, & not ticket or fine us. So, I undo his leash & he starts barking like a banshee for me to throw his HUGE stick. I pick it up & tease him a bit, waving it over my head & asking if he wants it. I overhear one cop comment to the other, "Yeah, Right. That sticks 3X his size." Cool, we got 'em buddy, is what I think. So, I throw the stick about 30 feet or so & Teddy takes off like a bat outta hell & I watch the officers as they both watch in disbelief as this lil firecraker goes after the HUGE stick & pick it up and bring it back to me & beg for me to throw it again & again & again. I get a bit worried when I see one of the cops walking over to us, & I think, "UhOh, game over buddy, he's coming to close us down." But again, I'm pleasantly surprised. The officer has his smart-phone in his hand & says he just has to get a video of Teddy in action. Oh, Ok, Cool. He asks again if its ok to video us for a little while to which I readily agree. As I said, this dogs got game & even has the cops eat'n outta his paws -lolAfter about 5 minutes of video, he thanks us & both cops pack up & take off, waving to Teddy as they leave our sight. So, there you have it, his second run-in with the law in a week. 1st, the Presidents Secret Service detail & now the Cincinnati Police department. Ya Just Gotta Love This LiL SpYder Ryde'n Pooch, I know I do

Spyder Garage

Cool WoW!!! Teddy's more popular than I thought

Ok, let me apologize upfront if this post rambles or is incoherant. Mispelling is a given at this point in my study on sleep deprivation & no spell check, so please, bare with me here. I'm uwed to going to bed after Letterman, which I think is around 12:30 or 1am. You try changing your sleep pattern over-night & let me know how you fair. Me, I'm making it, but just barely. Eventually, I figure my body/mind will give me know choice but to shut down, but as I said, so far, I'm making it. Going to sleep at 12 or 1 & waking up at 2 & this is what, Thursday, so my 4th day in a row .... UGH!!! But hey, I can sleep a little after tomorrow at least. When I've been getting home from work, I'm just dieing to take a nap, but after leaving Teddy locked up in the bedroom for 13 hours, I just can't do that to him. Not to mention, all the dang constructiom going on directly in .front of our condo & its SO LOUD, doubt I could actually sleep anyways. I asked them yesterday as I was ryding over the metal plates coving the road where they are working, how much longer the job was gonna take, and the forum said, "Oh, this is gas lines, its gonna take some time." WONDERFUL!!!JOY!!! thats sarcasm folks

So yeah, I'm done whining, sorry. So as soon as I get home, I make my way upstairs to Teddys Bedroom & he hears my footsteps on the stairs & I can hear him jumping up against the door in EXCITEMENT to see me. Again, the pup makes me proud, no accidents waiting for me to clean up, YAY!!!! GOOD DOG!!! Since he gets so hyper & EXCITED when he first sees me, I usually just let him jump up into my arms & I just hug him tigtly while petting him &allowing him to give me some lickens. Usually do this for about 5 minutes to get him calmed back down some. I've found, if we don't go thru this lil routine, he gets himself so worked up that he goes into couging fits.

THIS IS THE CONTINUATION OF OUR STORY:

For those that are unaware, small dogs like Teddy can be plagued with many ailments, due to breeding them soo small, such as we recently dealt with his LUXATING PATELLLA (flat kneecap) surgery right after SpYderFest 2011. Along with that, he also has a callopsing trachea which surgery is usually only 50% ssuccessful, so, besides managing it, there's not really much that canbe done. To help manage his condition, I give him a syringe (1CC) every day of a narcootic, can't think of the namme right now, but it helps to relax his trachea so he can breath normally for the most part. If he gets really excited tho, hee still goes into his coughing spells & there's not much I can do tto help (which sucks) So yeah, I got home & was holding him to calm him, when my phone (which is downstairs) starts ringing with my bosses ringtone. I put Teddy down and make my way to the stairs, cause I have to take his call. Well, Teddy being so EXCITED to see mee & be free of his bedroom after 13 hours, he dashes under my foot just as I was about to head down the stairs & well ........... you woulda thought I just kiccked a football & he goes floudering down all the 16 wooden steps to the tile floor at the bottom. My heart sank,cause I was powerless to do anything but watch & I just knew he was gonna brake a leg or something worse. This was my fault & believe me, I felt like sh*t! I mean litterally, he went down head first, paws up & flip'n siideways. I thought for sure I'd be rushing the poor lil guy to the vet for something broken. He picked himself up & was visibly shaken & looked a little disoriented. I dashed down & grabbed the phone & yup, it was my boss needing some info about work. After I finished the call, Teddy was once again schmoozing around my feet beg'n for my attention. HUH??? How can this be? Broken leg, brroken back, broken neck??? Nada, like nothing even happened. Whew, thank god for small miracles!!!

OK, enough drama, back to the story. So, to make it up to him, we had off to Lowes so he can schmooze with his adoring fans. It had been a few weeks since we went there, but between PetsMart & Lowes, those are his 2 favorite stores to visit. We got the usual requests for pics in the parking lot, as soon as we stopped. Took care of them & then headed insiide. Once inside, a 20something Employee, that I didn't recall meeting before approached us & said, "Hey, there's the lil superstar & he got hiis Mow-Hawk ccolored." Wow, he remembered that his Mow-Hawk waas orange before & now its bright red, cool. Well, another employee cme up to introduce herself & to meet the lil star. She tolld me how she had been waiting for months for us to come in while she was there, so she could meet him in person. WOW, OK!!! Then, she really blew me away. She said that her fellow employees were all talking about Teddy from one of our previous visits, and she couldn't believe some of the pics that they showwed her. Then she held up her cell phone & said, "look" To my disbelief, even tho she had never met Teddy herself, she had a pic of Teddy that one of her fellow employees had sent her, as her cell phone background. & you ccould tell it was an older pic of him, cause he still had a black mow-hawk back before I started coloring it. Got to admiit, I thought that was pretty cool.
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 09-29-2011 at 09:26 PM.

Spyder Garage

Earplugs are not only good for riding...they will help you get some sleep.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    Earplugs are not only good for riding...they will help you get some sleep.
    Yep, I go to sleep each night using my Bose QC headphones. Liquid Mind sleep music playing. They come off at some point during the night. I don't even notice. Pricey but well worth it! No outside noise gets through.