Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default How to modify RSS for handicap rider

I had a customer come in today that would like to know modification options for a 2011 RSS. Needs hand brake for SE5. Would prefer some type of finger or thumb throttle as well. Possibly run line to the bars for parking brake. I would really love to see this dude riding street with the family! Any ideas and options I would love to share with them are much appreciated.

Spyder Garage

how is he smashed up?

ISCI handbrake and floor boards are a must if your guy is in a wheelchair.

the thumb throttle is concerning me, why would he need this?
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Scary

Yeah I agree,

I have driven with hand controls that have a thumb assist that are twist-based for the acceleration and I don't really think this would be a viable option for the spyder. A cheap way to try something might be a cramp buster or something. There may be some more adjustment available to you this way. What do you Think Seth?

Brian
    Wilmington, NC

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TreeHillSpyder View Post
    Yeah I agree,

I have driven with hand controls that have a thumb assist that are twist-based for the acceleration and I don't really think this would be a viable option for the spyder. A cheap way to try something might be a cramp buster or something. There may be some more adjustment available to you this way. What do you Think Seth?

Brian
    Wilmington, NC

I agree, the cramp buster would be the only mod I would work with on that end.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.