Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Registered Users Vegaspearlbaby's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Dallas-Ft Worth Riders

Hey guys. We are looking for area Spyder riders to meet up with for a dinner run one weekend. Sarah and I are located just outside of Granbury TX if you have not made a trip to Granbury then your missing out on something special. Give us a shout sometime.

John & Sarah
    Last edited by Vegaspearlbaby; 04-14-2011 at 05:22 PM.

Spyder Garage

YOUBET and SPYDEB are in the area as you know.

I go to Granbury often.
    Lets set a date ! Can't wait to meet new riders.
    SPYDEB

Spyder Garage

Howdy,

Glad to see more D/FW Spyders showing up now. I am always up for a ryde.

David
    David
    McKinney, TX

Spyder Garage

John... Glad to see you got some replies. I thought you would.

Here is a link to a ride I plan to make on the 28th. I hope it works... Anyone is welcome. The TWT group is a very friendly bunch...

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57723

Hess... I'd enjoy one of those Chalk Mtn. rides sometime. This month it's not possible, but post again when you plan to go, and I'll try to meet up.

Cheers, Steve Wilson
    Forty-Six down; four to go... I gotta do some ryding.

Today is more like it is now than it has ever been before.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default ride

new spyder ower here,rt limted,allways up for a ride,,

Spyder Garage

Well, this coming Saturday is going to be a bit of a bust for us, as I've got to take our new ride to the dealership in Granbury (John works on Saturday mornings until 1pm). The number 4 position on the front suspension is sheared off... so the warranty should cover the replacement.

Been loving the Spyder so far, I've been riding it to work all week and its John's turn next week! LOL

Still would love to get a M&G together though, as even though the local dealerships claim they sell a boat-load of Spyders, where the heck are they all?! I think that we've seen 2 others on the road in the weeks running up to us getting our RS-S...

Hope to be able to meet with some of you folks soon. Until then, happy and safe ryding - Sarah

Spyder Garage

Hey there Hess

Sorry for the slow reply. Been really busy this week. Sarah had her heart set on the pearl white so I called GB looking for one. They had just sold the only one they had a day or so before our call. After calling all arcoss the state we found that the dealer in Lewisville had one so Sarah jumped on it. Sarah has been really enjoying riding her. We would love to make a trip to Chalk mountain with you sometime. I'll talk with Sarah and see when she would like to go, if she does not respond first. LOL As we share this login.

Take care and hope to meet up with you all soon.

We will be doing all our service in Granbury for sure. Sarah will be there saturday getting some warranty work done.

Quote Originally Posted by Hesstx View Post
    John
    Sent you a reply to your PM have never heard back?

I plan to do a night ride to Chalk Mountin West of Glen rose in a few nights when the moon is full. I do this each month. I run out around 10 and stop for coffe in Granbury on the way back.

Let me know if you may want to tag along. Im retired so any night works for me I plan to go Thursday or Friday night right now.

Did you buy your Scoot with Mitch in GB? If not you may want to look at them for service Chris is excellent with the Spyder
    Check your PM for my number and email

Any one is welcome the view from Chalk during the full moon is neat

Hess

Spyder Garage

I will be watching this forum. I just picked up my Spyder two weeks ago and am looking for a group to do occassional rides and meets...that is if it is open to any in the area that want to join in. Granbury easily works for me as my mother-in-law has a weekend home on the lake there. The 28th doesn't work as I will be helping the youngest move in Abilene.

Spyder Garage

Who's up for getting together for a M&G this coming weekend? Surely we can flush some Easter bunnies out of somewhere on Saturday afternoon/evening? - Sarah

Spyder Garage

Default Villa Dianna Italian Restaurant 04/28/2011

The plan:

Meet 6:30-6:45, Exxon on corner of 171 & 377 in Cresson. Depart NE on 377 to 1187, E on 1187 to 731, S one block to left on NW Renfro St, SE thru Burleson to 2475 E Renfro, and arrive Villa Dianna Italian Restaurant about 7:30. There should be a big crowd of m/c folks.

I know that the 28th is the beginning of Spyder Fest in Cuba, MO, but I am not able to make that trip due to family commitments.

I will also e-mail this to those of you and to others that I have e-mail addys. If you wanna meet somewhere else along the route, let me know, or just show up at Villa Dianna. I know I enjoy the ride more when I have company. Hope you feel the same...

Steve Wilson
    817-578-9877

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TCTexas View Post
    I will be watching this forum. I just picked up my Spyder two weeks ago and am looking for a group to do occassional rides and meets...that is if it is open to any in the area that want to join in. Granbury easily works for me as my mother-in-law has a weekend home on the lake there. The 28th doesn't work as I will be helping the youngest move in Abilene.

So party at her house then?? LOL

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by YOUBET View Post
    The plan:

Meet 6:30-6:45, Exxon on corner of 171 & 377 in Cresson. Depart NE on 377 to 1187, E on 1187 to 731, S one block to left on NW Renfro St, SE thru Burleson to 2475 E Renfro, and arrive Villa Dianna Italian Restaurant about 7:30. There should be a big crowd of m/c folks.

I know that the 28th is the beginning of Spyder Fest in Cuba, MO, but I am not able to make that trip due to family commitments.

I will also e-mail this to those of you and to others that I have e-mail addys. If you wanna meet somewhere else along the route, let me know, or just show up at Villa Dianna. I know I enjoy the ride more when I have company. Hope you feel the same...

Steve Wilson
    817-578-9877
    Unfortunately John and I won't be able to make the M&G on April 28th due to family obligations. Maybe on another Thursday bike night? - Sarah

Spyder Garage

Bobbie & I would love to join, but I'll be at SpyderFest.
    Have safe fun!!

Spyder Garage

Howdy,

I will be at Spyderfest as well. Maybe the next one.

David
    David
    McKinney, TX

Spyder Garage

Default "Party at her house then." LOL

The plan:

Steve Wilson
    817-578-9877
    Count me in ! See you at the EXXON station.
    SPYDEB

Spyder Garage

Hey everyone, I'm also in the McKinney area. I've only owned my Spyder for about 2 weeks now, but it would be great to meet some other owners.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Clinty76 View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm also in the McKinney area. I've only owned my Spyder for about 2 weeks now, but it would be great to meet some other owners.
    Since you are a long way from the Parker, Hood, Johnson, Erath bunch, you might be interested in this taken from the TWT website:

McKinney Bike Night
    A new bike night started earlier this month. Buffalo Wild Wings and others are sponsoring the bike night on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays. 6-9. They had several raffle items and a detailer at the first bike night. Good crowd. I am going again.

Buffalo Wild Wings in on the NW corner of 380 & 75 - on the southbound service road in front of Target.

Spyder Garage

Since you are a long way from the Parker, Hood, Johnson, Erath bunch, you might be interested in this taken from the TWT website:

McKinney Bike Night
    A new bike night started earlier this month. Buffalo Wild Wings and others are sponsoring the bike night on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays. 6-9. They had several raffle items and a detailer at the first bike night. Good crowd. I am going again.

Buffalo Wild Wings in on the NW corner of 380 & 75 - on the southbound service road in front of Target.
    So, this Thursday will be bike night? Will you be there?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Clinty76 View Post
    So, this Thursday will be bike night? Will you be there?
    Sorry no... Ride this Thursday is to Burleson. You are welcome to join us. Details are back further in this thread...

I just thought I would send you a possible ride for you to take this Thursday nearby where you live. Like you, I love to ride with other Spyder Ryders, but the way I look at it... Any ride is better than no ride.

Seriously, I've found the TWT group to be a bunch of fine people and their gatherings are fun. Just a suggestion to get you out to meet some people and get to riding your Spyder.

Cheers,

Spyder Garage

Sorry no... Ride this Thursday is to Burleson. You are welcome to join us. Details are back further in this thread...

I just thought I would send you a possible ride for you to take this Thursday nearby where you live. Like you, I love to ride with other Spyder Ryders, but the way I look at it... Any ride is better than no ride.

Seriously, I've found the TWT group to be a bunch of fine people and their gatherings are fun. Just a suggestion to get you out to meet some people and get to riding your Spyder.

Cheers,
    Awesome, Thanks.

I was thinking about going to the Burleson ride, but I'm actually going to be driving all day to Waco and surrounding areas. I really don't want to drive all day and then get home and get my Spyder and drive all the way to Burleson.

Hope you guys have a safe and fun ride!

Spyder Garage

I may pass by tonight to say hello, as we live in Cresson (across the street from Texas Motorsport Ranch), but unfortunately John and I can't make the ryde due to family stuff - Sarah

Spyder Garage

@ Vegaspearlbaby I'll be at the Exxon at 6:30 look forward to meeting you
    SPYDEB

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydeb View Post
    @ Vegaspearlbaby I'll be at the Exxon at 6:30 look forward to meeting you
    Ditto

Spyder Garage

All,

Have fun tonight and stay safe!

Spyder Garage

Was great to meet SpyDeb, HessTX and YouBet last night. Hope to be able to ryde with you sometime soon! - Sarah