Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bjt View Post

Deb and I have talked about this a little bit over the past few weeks and I've told her a few times that I prefer something more along the lines of what she first proposed. I don't want an entirely new design. The thinking originally was that we would just have a shirt to designate us as a Michigan offshoot or chapter of SpyderLovers. Not some new Michigan Spyder organization. Though I appreciate his design, it's not what we had originally intended.
    I like the simple one.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

I also very much like the original design proposed...

Spyder Garage

Default Blue State

To D & B

OK OK-----my brother was born in Mt Clemens Michigan. I lived there also and-graduated from the 6th Grade. Plus I have lots of spyder friends that live in Michigan.

If this qualifies me to vote------I'm for the blue Michigan map upper and lower.
    Tastefully done.
    Put me down for two size XL
    That will complete my wardrobe for the 3 lakes in 3 days.
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    I like the simple one.
    +1
    Dan

Spyder Garage

Default I think we are getting closer here guys

Ok, everyone, I have been in touch with Mark at CAT and explained we were looking for something a bit simpler. Like I said at first the SpyderLovers t-shirt with a MI designation on the front. I think he is getting there. This is what he has come up with for the front of the shirt. I am taking your input and relaying it all too him so don't be shy. I also think he checks out the forum as well.

My only suggestion on this is that the text be moved down a little bit. I think it covers up too much of the MI emblem. Maybe the word SpyderLovers could be started as low as Detroit.

I also like the idea of nothing on the back and just this on the front left. A nice touch without overdoing it. What do you think.
    Last edited by dltang; 05-10-2011 at 07:59 PM.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

I think the words Michigan Chapter should be the same size or a little smaller than the word SpyderLover. I was going to say that SpyderLovers.com (not just Spyder Lovers) should be the most prominent but looking through the shirts that Lamont has had CAT make for SpyderLovers, few if any say SpyderLovers.com. I guess I would still prefer the wording to be SpyderLovers.com stating that we are a local group joined together by the Spyder and SpyderLovers.com.

I just had a question, is this going to be embroidered or silkscreened? I would prefer silkscreened unless we were getting a denim shirt.
    Last edited by bjt; 05-10-2011 at 08:57 PM.
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    What do you think.
    Must add on yours the word "Huligan"...
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

SpyderLovers Michigan Chapter

Just a suggestion but how about your state flag altered where you have a picture of a spyder RT and RS in the area
    of the flag where the man holding the rifle and the sun are and have the patch designed in the shape of your state.

Also would like to see a standardized spyderlovers patch that would be used on the front of the shirt for all 50 states,
    in the shape of the United States or if we think globaly, the World map. The current one is of an RS and in the
    wrong colors. Red white and black are used for the web site theme.

jmo TicketBait,

Spyder Garage

...My only suggestion on this is that the text be moved down a little bit. I think it covers up too much of the MI emblem. Maybe the word SpyderLovers could be started as low as Detroit.

I also like the idea of nothing on the back and just this on the front left. A nice touch without overdoing it. What do you think.
    Dan

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

My only suggestion on this is that the text be moved down a little bit. I think it covers up too much of the MI emblem. Maybe the word SpyderLovers could be started as low as Detroit.

I was having a senior moment and couldn't figure out where it said Detroit on the shirt. Duh! Once I figured out you were talking geography I got it and
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Design is very nice....so glad there are talented people like you out there that can put these things together

Spyder Garage

Still a little frilly for me. I prefer real simple.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Default Not much time left to pack

MsD
    I still like your first design with just the Michigan and spyderlovers.com on the front ---nothing more---tastefully simple.
    That will finish off my summer wardrobe needs.
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Spyder Garage

Hey Deb,
    Joan and I like the last design. We agree that Spyderlovers should be a bit lower, so as not to cover up the state so much. We like the Henley shirt. So Joan would like a medium, and I would like XXL tall if available. Sorry, forgot what colors are going to be available.
    Thanks for all your work on this,
    Bob and Joan

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Wink T's

Thanks to Dragon Snake for telling me about this site. We met at the Blessing of the Bikes in Baldwin. I would be interested in two of the long sleeve T's, one large and one extra large. I am just learning how to use this site so bear with me.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by maggiemom View Post
    Thanks to Dragon Snake for telling me about this site. We met at the Blessing of the Bikes in Baldwin. I would be interested in two of the long sleeve T's, one large and one extra large. I am just learning how to use this site so bear with me.
    The t-shirt design is almost final and prices and colors and styles available will be out soon. I will also list how to order them. I need to find out if we need one group order of if they will let us order directly from CAT. If we do one group order, I will take the order and everyone can pay me by paypal and I will pay at one time to CAT. I am really hoping though that we all can just order directly from CAT.

Here is what I am sending him for the final idea. The latest front logo with the words moved down a bit, they are just too high on the state. The colors of the logo should be complementary to the colors of the SpyderLovers Logo on the back.

Coming very soon now, thank you for your patience everyone. It does seem to be a process.

Spyder Garage

Default I just sent this email to C.A.T.

Here is a copy of what I just sent to C.A.T. regarding our T-shirts. We are almost there everyone.

Mark,
    I do believe we are almost there. The only suggestion both by others and myself on this one is that the words are to high up on the state. They need to be lower. I realize this is a left breast design so we are also aware that means the words may have to be a little smaller. Also, I would say it is safe to assume that the color of the front logo will match or compliment the SpyderLovers logo that is on the back of the shirt, correct? That just leaves me with this next questions.
    1. I still don't have 50 orders. Are we going to be able to get this with less than 50 pieces?
    2. Will I need to place one group order or will people be able to just go to your site for the shirt?
    3. Will this be available in both Henley and Long and Short sleeve T's?
    3. What are the color choices?
    4. Price ranges by style of shirt?

I do have many people ready to place an order, I just need some info. I know you are waiting to finalize the design so that a price can be determined. Thanks again for all of your help.
    Deb

Spyder Garage

Hey Everyone,
    The shirts are almost final and Mark is going to have a spot on his site so that we can place our orders individually. It looks like our shirt color choices are probably going to be black and white but I have also requested heather grey, so we will see. The prices will vary depending on what style shirt you order. Those will be on his site soon. Probably will have short sleeve and long sleeve t-shirts and henley style is my guess. As soon as he is set up for ordering, I will post it here. I have asked if he can try to have it available before the BRP event. So hopefully that will happen and that will be so cool. I know it has been a long process, but the best part of it is that we are all part of it. These truly will be MI SpyderLover shirts. Thanks for all the input and suggestions everyone. Don't forget to check out the Tunnel of Trees ride on June 4th. Just a nice one day Sat. lunch meet and ride.