Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default MI Chapter SpyderLovers T-shirts

I checked with Lamont and he is cool with us having MI SpyderLovers.com t-shirts. This is the concept I have sent to Mark at CAT:

This logo or something like it would be on the front of an official SpyderLovers t-shirt. The back logo is this:

I believe they come in black or grey. Mark would like to know how many would order this shirt? So post here if this is something you will order and size. I am having him come up with pricing as well. The current prices on the 3 button henley's are $21, Long Sleeve t's are $21 and the short sleeve t's are $18. I do not know how different that will be for the MI shirts but as soon as I know, I will post it here. So please let me know soon so I can give him an idea sooner than later. I know a few folks asked about having a MI shirt before Spyderfest, all I can do is ask but not sure if it can be done that fast. Thanks everyone.
    Deb
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

I'll start, Brian and I will each take an X-L long sleeve T. I might even want the Henley 3 button now that I think of it.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

My first preference would be the henley and second choice the long sleeve. If they are men's sizes I want a medium and if ladies an extra large. I only want one shirt so put me down for whatever one is easier to order. Thanks.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

One XL Henley for me and one small short sleeve T for Geri, both in gray. Thanks for your work on this!
    Last edited by dancogan; 04-10-2011 at 05:39 PM.
    Dan

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

2 Henley's for us...one large, 1 XL

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Boots's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    I checked with Lamont and he is cool with us having MI SpyderLovers.com t-shirts. This is the concept I have sent to Mark at CAT:

This logo or something like it would be on the front of an official SpyderLovers t-shirt. The back logo is this:

I believe they come in black or grey. Mark would like to know how many would order this shirt? So post here if this is something you will order and size. I am having him come up with pricing as well. The current prices on the 3 button henley's are $21, Long Sleeve t's are $21 and the short sleeve t's are $18. I do not know how different that will be for the MI shirts but as soon as I know, I will post it here. So please let me know soon so I can give him an idea sooner than later. I know a few folks asked about having a MI shirt before Spyderfest, all I can do is ask but not sure if it can be done that fast. Thanks everyone.
    Deb
    hi I would be interested in a short sleeve shirt with Michigan on it.I would wear a small.Thankyyou Deb carousel1958

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I forgot about the color choice. Too many options and I get confused! How about grey for me.
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2010 RT- 622

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

black henle 2xl if available, thanks

Spyder Garage

I'd like a black Henley - size XL.

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

Spyder Garage

I'll start, Brian and I will each take an X-L long sleeve T. I might even want the Henley 3 button now that I think of it.
    XL tall if they have tall sizes...
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

Hi I need two black short sleeve tees one xl one lg thanks They are going to look sooooo cool!
    Last edited by Dragon Snake; 04-13-2011 at 10:47 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default CAT Specialties design for MI Chapter

Okay, everyone, here is what they designed for us. What do you think?

I sent them this email response:
    Just a couple of questions. Is this the back or the front? If it is the back, what is on the front if anything? Also, just curious, I kind of thought this was a SpyderLovers MI chapter, not just a Spyder MI chapter, Lamont did give us the go ahead for that. Do you have prices? I posted this in the MI forum on SpyderLovers. We will see what kind of feedback comes in. Everyone is going to want to know the costs though and if they can order directly from you or if I need to put together a group order. I do really like the design though. It is very nice. I think I personally would like this on the back and maybe SpyderLovers in small print on the front or something like that. I will probably start getting feedback when everyone is home from Spyderfest. I will keep you posted. Thank you for all the hard work.
    Deb

So, everyone please give me your input as well.
    Last edited by dltang; 04-30-2011 at 07:40 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default chapter shirt

I think the black mich chapter shirt is awsome. if it will be avalable put in for a size medium please. Is this something we michiganders can buy on line? I hope so cause with my job I had to give up my vacation. so theres not goin to be a lot of riding time. not happy about that.

Spyder Garage

Nice design but I'm not sure about the feathers or flames or whatever coming out of the Spyder. I think it detracts, but that's just me. What I don't care for is the Specialties, Inc. and phone number. Will that appear on the shirt? I like the map of Michigan and the bike itself - very nice!
    Dan

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dancogan View Post
    Nice design but I'm not sure about the feathers or flames or whatever coming out of the Spyder. I think it detracts, but that's just me. What I don't care for is the Specialties, Inc. and phone number. Will that appear on the shirt? I like the map of Michigan and the bike itself - very nice!
    No, the Specialties stuff will not be on the shirt. That is just there in the photo prototype so people can not copy it illegally.

Spyder Garage

I really like the design. I think the wings give it a 50's retro look and I think just the word Spyder on the back would look good. We could put Spyderlovers.com on the front but the back design would make it unique to Michigan ryders. It really is a super nice design. Great job.

Spyder Garage

Just a couple of questions. Is this the back or the front? If it is the back, what is on the front if anything? Also, just curious, I kind of thought this was a SpyderLovers MI chapter, not just a Spyder MI chapter, Lamont did give us the go ahead for that. Do you have prices? I posted this in the MI forum on SpyderLovers. We will see what kind of feedback comes in. Everyone is going to want to know the costs though and if they can order directly from you or if I need to put together a group order. I do really like the design though. It is very nice. I think I personally would like this on the back and maybe SpyderLovers in small print on the front or something like that. I will probably start getting feedback when everyone is home from Spyderfest. I will keep you posted. Thank you for all the hard work.
    Deb

Outsiders opinion. Sweeeeeet !!!!
    Happy Owner

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Deb

Wow! really nice design....any possibility it could just say Michigan Spyder Ryders....like the other states? Like the design though very much

Spyder Garage

This design is not final. I want to clear up a few things for everyone to start with. This is the MI chapter of SpyderLovers and the shirt will reflect that. I like this design but think it may be a bit much. All I was really looking for was a SpyerLovers T-shirt with the MI chapter on the front. Of course, this could still be the design on the back of the shirt. I like the idea of a small MI on the front breast though with SpyderLovers. They are also wanted to see if we can get 50 pieces ordered before they officially do any artwork. So please, everyone, keep the comments flowing and the ideas and if you would order or not. CAT will be checking out this thread.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Although Devl and I have yet to ride with the Michigan SpyderLover we do plan on it in the future...we have been members of clubs in the past I was a State Rep. for a club here in Michigan for many years...we have known Mark and Lynn from Cat specialties for many years and have bought stuff from them for like 10yrs. they are TOP NOTCH people and stand by their products...whatever design you do decide on you can count on us to buy at least two shirts ...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RTaz View Post
    Although Devl and I have yet to ride with the Michigan SpyderLover we do plan on it in the future...we have been members of clubs in the past I was a State Rep. for a club here in Michigan for many years...we have known Mark and Lynn from Cat specialties for many years and have bought stuff from them for like 10yrs. they are TOP NOTCH people and stand by their products...whatever design you do decide on you can count on us to buy at least two shirts ...
    Thank you, and I can't wait until we can finally meet you two and really go on a ride. How is everyone doing by the way? Do you think you will be ready for a day ride at the "tunnel" on June 4th? Just throwing some idea's out there for you.

Spyder Garage

WE need at least two. large and x-large. Still like the design. We could change spyder to spyderlovers and keep it in the same place in the design. Let us know prices and a tentative date. Thanks for all your work on this.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thank you, and I can't wait until we can finally meet you two and really go on a ride. How is everyone doing by the way? Do you think you will be ready for a day ride at the "tunnel" on June 4th? Just throwing some idea's out there for you.
    I was able to ride Devls Spyder yesterday ..things went well so I took my Valkyrie out...I'm ready ...Devl is doing well but still might take awhile...we have ridden the tunnel of trees many times but I don't think Devl's hand will be up to the challenge yet...but you never know we may be able to do it...we have had some plan's made to ride to Petoskey on Sat. May 28th with some friends...so we are hoping to be ready...

next weekend the Mich. VRCC club is having a BBQ in Freeland if anyone wishes to stop by you will be welcomed...here is the info...even though its past the rsvp deadline thats okay...they are a great group of folks that welcome all riders...
    2011 kick off BBQ

It's been a long winter and what better way to kick off the 2011 riding season than with a BBQ ride. On Saturday, May 7th at noon Pam and I will be hosting a season opening BBQ at the Tittabawassee Township Park in Freeland. The address is 9200 Midland Rd. which is about 2 miles north of the light in Freeland. You'll be turning left onto Midland Rd off M-47 (look for the Tittabawassee Township Park sign) and go about 1/4 mile with the entrance on the right. Come rain or shine because we have reserved pavillion #1. There are nice bathrooms there along with horseshoe and volleyball pits. We will be providing the meat and drinks. A dish to pass would be greatly appreciated. Please r.s.v.p. by April 25th so we know how much meat to buy. Lets hope it don't look like the pictures below so that we all can ride in on 2 wheels.

Joe(ridingdragon)Errante
    http://forums.mivrcc.com/index.php

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Have you ever had a t-shirt that had a big design on it and wound up feeling like you were wearing a giant rubber rectangle? That would be my worry that there is so much going on that it would be rubbery. I liked your first design with the state map.

Thanks for working on this project I really appreciate it.
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Have you ever had a t-shirt that had a big design on it and wound up feeling like you were wearing a giant rubber rectangle? That would be my worry that there is so much going on that it would be rubbery. I liked your first design with the state map.

Thanks for working on this project I really appreciate it.

Deb and I have talked about this a little bit over the past few weeks and I've told her a few times that I prefer something more along the lines of what she first proposed. I don't want an entirely new design. The thinking originally was that we would just have a shirt to designate us as a Michigan offshoot or chapter of SpyderLovers. Not some new Michigan Spyder organization. Though I appreciate his design, it's not what we had originally intended.
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.