Spyder Garage

Default Wisconsin Riders to Ten/NC

Just wondering want everyones plans are for Lamonts BBQ and convention in NC. Maybe we can get a convoy out of Wisconsin.

Very Happy '08 Spyder RS Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Question Wi to Tn to NC

Quote Originally Posted by jvicker View Post
    Just wondering want everyones plans are for Lamonts BBQ and convention in NC. Maybe we can get a convoy out of Wisconsin.
    I'll be in Merrill around the 9th June give or takea few days. Want to go to Tn and stay at a campground in Morristown. Figure a couple days travel from Merrill maybe three days? Was going to take old 51 now 39, to Bloomington and then get off the free ways and go more 2ndary rds. May have to stop overnights in Ill. Ind. then Tn. Lv Tn the 17th get to Next campground same day I hope. Sooo I'll be on a RED RT Se5 towing a BRP red trailer. Let me know how ya'll are gona go. and when. I'd be in the middle of my 2000 mi trip from MO. Would love to go with folks, better in a crowd sorta. Maybe we can meet up someplace handy.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Film your ride from WI to Maggie Valley?

I work for BRP's PR firm and am myself a rider. I'm interested in riding with a group of Spyder owners from Wisconsin to the owners event in Maggie Valley. Along the way, I'll follow one rider and capture his/her story, which will be edited into a series of videos for BRP's Spyder blog. Please email me if you're riding down from Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota or Michigan and interested in having your story filmed. jlusk@c-k.com. Thanks!