Thread: Mo Gang Patches

Spyder Garage

Default Mo Gang Patches

Hey Gang.........listen up In case you did not get an e-mail from me, I have looked into having the Mo Gang avatar / banner made into a patch. They will 3 1/2" wide by 3" high and the cost will be between $13 and $14 each, depending on how many I order. I can get them in about 10 days after I place the order.

So, if you don't respond to the e-mail that I might have sent you, please let me know here in the next couple of days if you want any and how many thru Spyderlovers.

Thanks!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Jim3341 View Post
    Hey Gang.........listen up In case you did not get an e-mail from me, I have looked into having the Mo Gang avatar / banner made into a patch. They will 3 1/2" wide by 3" high and the cost will be between $13 and $14 each, depending on how many I order. I can get them in about 10 days after I place the order.

So, if you don't respond to the e-mail that I might have sent you, please let me know here in the next couple of days if you want any and how many thru Spyderlovers.

Thanks!
    Did in the email!!!

Spyder Garage

BumbleBee, Firebug, and I are interested as well. That'll be three patches, please.

Spyder Garage

I didn't get an e-mail. Guess that is what I get for not being able to attend the Spyderfest meetings

In any case, I would like to please order one if I am allowed to have one seeing as how I was a no-show for all the meetings. I tell you, work sucks! If it weren't for it paying the bills I wouldn't even bother with it

Spyder Garage

Somehow I did not get the E-Mail either however I did get a few of the replies from others. Please put us down for 2 as well, I swear between the Mo Gang and the wife I think they are trying to make me look like a biker.
    Happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Somehow I did not get the E-Mail either however I did get a few of the replies from others. Please put us down for 2 as well, I swear between the Mo Gang and the wife I think they are trying to make me look like a biker.

Duh

Spyder Garage

I'll take one.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaanpla View Post
    I didn't get an e-mail. Guess that is what I get for not being able to attend the Spyderfest meetings

In any case, I would like to please order one if I am allowed to have one seeing as how I was a no-show for all the meetings. I tell you, work sucks! If it weren't for it paying the bills I wouldn't even bother with it
    Your'e on the list............I'm glad someone is working.....somebody needs to pay into Social Security so I get paid

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    You are going to need a Leather Vest to put all those cool patches on
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

Work all you can now, make sure you are here on the SpyderFest
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

We are going to have to VOTE on that one during out next set up gathering Jaanpla... Anyway, did it via email, one for me please sir..

X-Joe

Spyder Garage

Hi guys, I would like a patch. Do you need to be a member of the MoGang? I am from Ozark Mo. and have had my spyder for about a month. I will be attending Spyderfest with my husband. I would like to have some info on the Mogang

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by nsuregal View Post
    Hi guys, I would like a patch. Do you need to be a member of the MoGang? I am from Ozark Mo. and have had my spyder for about a month. I will be attending Spyderfest with my husband. I would like to have some info on the Mogang
    I will add you to the list and have it for you at Spyderfest (you will just have to catch up with me ). The Mo Gang is a loose knit group that, for the most part, have bought their Spyders from Cowtown, and does group rides every now-and-then. If you can stand up to the intense background check that is performed, you can probably join up.

pitbull

VEry cool You know I'm in GUYS!!! sounds good we will have to do an official vote is JOE in or out lol Ok joe you have my vote

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'd love a patch too but think I got in to late for your deadline.::

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Shewhoprays View Post
    I'd love a patch too but think I got in to late for your deadline.::
    I ordered a couple extra so you are now on the list. I should have them for Saturday the 16th if you are going to be at Cowtown that day. If not, I will have it at Spyderfest!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'm on call this weekend at the hospital so couldn't go down to Cowtown to help out. I only have a 30 minute response time and I live 90 minutes away so.......
    I will be helping with registration on Wednesday from 2-5pm. Thanks!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default MO Patch

I would like a patch.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydermonkey4 View Post
    I would like a patch.
    I currently do not have any extra patches but can check to see if I can get any...............will you be going on the store ryde in September or October?

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

How would one go about getting a flag? I thought I saw a small flag mounted on someone's spyder along with the U.S. Flag. I like that look for parades or charity rydes.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Mo patch

I plan on going on the Branson ryde in Oct. Do we have a ryde in Sept ? Maybe I can pick one up then. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    I currently do not have any extra patches but can check to see if I can get any...............will you be going on the store ryde in September or October?

Spyder Garage

Next store ryde is Saturday September 3rd, meeting at 9AM at Cowtown. Probably the quickest way to get a MoGang patch is to contact Dora's Spinning Wheel (they are the people who made them for us) in Grafton Il. at 618-786-2958 and they can mail one to you. I probably will not be getting over their anytime soon.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards