Spyder Garage

Default Joe's Gizzard City Meet Sat. April 9th 13:00

Just posted this on the MI thread to give everyone and update and official invite.

I thought I would break this into it's own thread so people can see it. Right now the weather is looking good, partly sunny and in the 50's, should make for some nice rides for everyone. Here is the link for where we are meeting http://www.gizzardcity.com/

Here is who has said they intend on joining us so far:
    dltang (Deb)
    bjt (Brian)
    dancogan
    LittleBadWolf
    Nancy'sToy (Scotty)
    Nancy
    SpyderAnn01 (Ann)
    Joe (with SpyderAnn01)
    Dragon Snake
    EricDeub
    pierrelogic
    GadgetGuy442
    Sandy (with GadgetGuy442)
    SomeGuy (Mike) hopefully bringing SomeGirl
    ksbrook55 (indicated maybe from a thread in General discussion)
    ijon1 (indicated weather dependent from a thread in General discussion)
    tajon (Tim)
    tajon (Annamarie)

Also our guests from Ohio say there could be more than just the two of them. This is turning into a great group of SpyderLovers for our first meet and greet of the season. I will post this on some of the other local chapters and see if there is any other interest.
    Last edited by dltang; 04-03-2011 at 12:08 PM.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sounds like a good time Deb, unfortunately I'm working and can not attend. I think April 9th is the date for the moonshine run a lot of Indiana riders are attending.

Have a good time with the meet up

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 8LEGS View Post
    Sounds like a good time Deb, unfortunately I'm working and can not attend. I think April 9th is the date for the moonshine run a lot of Indiana riders are attending.

Have a good time with the meet up
    Sorry you have to work Tina, yeah that is the Moonshine run as well. We just can't all be together all the time, even though that would be great. It is nice to have some choices though so that people that live closer to something, still have a ride and choices on types of events. Spyderfest is just around the corner though.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

As Tina said, some of us are going on the Moonshine run. I think it might be more fun to be with your guys since when I checked the registered riders for Moonshine today, just under a thousand had registered.
    I am definitely interested in your UP trip this August and look forward to talking to you about it in Cuba.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    As Tina said, some of us are going on the Moonshine run. I think it might be more fun to be with your guys since when I checked the registered riders for Moonshine today, just under a thousand had registered.
    I am definitely interested in your UP trip this August and look forward to talking to you about it in Cuba.
    Dick, you have fun on the moonshine ride but if you decide to come with us, we would love to have you. The UP ride will be fantastic and I will be so happy to talk to you about it. 5 rooms are already reserved for that and the Host motel has only 11 rooms. There is another motel right next door though and plenty of other locals.

Spyder Garage

I remember being in about the same position last year, we had planned a meet & greet in Nashville, and Cowtown announed the first Spyderfest for the same day. Kind of a good position to be in, welcome at more places than we can get to. Again, like last year..maybe next year.

john