Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We will becoming. If for some reason we are not there at 1:00 we will be there sometime shortly.

Spyder Garage

This should be great. Weatherman is cooperating and EVERYONE is coming!
    Dan

Spyder Garage

The canuck is a go,washed the scooter last night heading out at 10.am,!!!! Hey Dan if it,s alright I may ride back with you on the return!.......FIRECAT
    SNOWMOBILING ON PAVEMENT!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FIRECAT View Post
    The canuck is a go,washed the scooter last night heading out at 10.am,!!!! Hey Dan if it,s alright I may ride back with you on the return!.......FIRECAT
    That will be just fine. I'll be looking for some nice back roads most of the way. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
    Dan

Spyder Garage

It was so great to meet everyone today. The company is was better than the gizzards though. I will say, when I got home, the leftovers were actually better than at the restaurant, they were not so mushy. I have a video and some photos, I didn't take the time to get captions but here they are. Also, we missed the folks from OHIO, I am sure the cold was part of the problem. It was only 45 F degrees on the way over but did get up to 55 F for the ride home. It was worth it to meet and greet everyone.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be7NuwMA-54[/ame]

With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Hey, Deb, thanks for organizing this. It was a great turnout, despite the chilly morning. We lost the sun before we got home, but it stayed warm. That was most welcome! Looking forward to the next excusion.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Looks like fun, Sorry i missed it maybe when it warms up i can get back to Michigan.
    Last edited by SpyderSteve; 04-09-2011 at 04:50 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

SpyderSteve you were missed but Canada sent another ambassador! We had a great time, thanks Deb for organizing it. We'll see some of you at Spyderfest and hope to see the rest of you soon.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Wow! What a great gathering. A chance to see a few of the Spyder lovers we've met before and a whole raft of new friends, too. Deb, thanks for putting this all together.
    Dan

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs Up Deb....great job....Was nice seeing everybody again and meeting the new folks. Looking forward to the poker run at Schwartz Creek on the 23rd and then on down to cuba....Gonna be a great year with lots of riding....Larry & Cindi...

Spyder Garage

Thanks Deb, had a great time. Finally got Connie introduced to what being a Spyderlover is all about.

She questioned why I am always trying to get her to go these things. Now she knows. We were there for about an hour when she leaned over and said to me, "this is kinda fun".

I have missed a few of these get togethers in the past because I'm tired of going places without her. Now maybe I won't have to.
    Here's To A Great Riding Season, Snowmobile That Is

"​Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
    Give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mxz600 View Post
    Thanks Deb, had a great time. Finally got Connie introduced to what being a Spyderlover is all about.

She questioned why I am always trying to get her to go these things. Now she knows. We were there for about an hour when she leaned over and said to me, "this is kinda fun".

I have missed a few of these get togethers in the past because I'm tired of going places without her. Now maybe I won't have to.
    I am glad she came and enjoyed herself. Let her know it was nice meeting her and I look forward to her riding with you to more of these as well.

Spyder Garage

Had a great time at Joe's. It was great to meet everyone and put a face with a name. It would be fun to do a ride again. Had sun and 59 on the way home. Quite enjoyable. Hope the better half can come next time. ride safe and see all of you soon.

Spyder Garage

Howdy to all you Gizzard Gobbling Guys and Gals - Today was a great day and fun time - and I think a testament to persevering through this crazy Michigan weather!

Let's do this again, soon!

Bill & Sandy

PS.... Thanks Deb for putting this together!

Spyder Garage

Hey Everyone, today was great but I really can't take credit for it. Someone, (from Ohio, I think) actually had already tried to arrange this for last week but the weather didn't cooperate then. I just picked up the ball and ran with it. Also, I left a message on the Ohio board telling them we missed them today and hope they are all home safe and sound. We will get together across borders yet.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Looks like everyone had a good time. Sorry The Buckeye crews missed the party, but we never got out of the State. tajohn blew a belt on the way to meet Eric and I at Toledo. It was not pretty...the belt that is. None of us had anyone's phone numbers to let you know we weren't going to make Joe's.

I'll post pictures later. You're going to wonder how the hell they limped the last 30 miles to the dealership when you see the gory details of the belt. Most of the teeth were gone. Spent most of the afternoon getting a new belt put on. Never leave friends stranded

We still ended up having a great time in the afternoon ryding along the Maumee river. I logged almost 500 miles today...tired...going to bed.

Spyder Garage

After seeing the video...got a little extra energy to show the reason why we were a no-show. If you look close, most of the belt at the top was completely without teeth and some of the ones at the bottom were also gone.

tajohn came rolling into the dealership going "clunk" "clunk" "clunk" "clunk" 3 1/2 hours later were were back on the road.
    Last edited by pierrelogic; 04-10-2011 at 09:10 AM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Looks like you guys had alot of fun...Devl and I wish we could make it maybe next time...(we both had surgery) should recover soon...its terrible having a garage full of m/c's, suns out and we can't ride...for like another 4-6 weeks...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pierrelogic View Post
    Looks like everyone had a good time. Sorry The Buckeye crews missed the party, but we never got out of the State. tajohn blew a belt on the way to meet Eric and I at Toledo. It was not pretty...the belt that is. None of us had anyone's phone numbers to let you know we weren't going to make Joe's.

I'll post pictures later. You're going to wonder how the hell they limped the last 30 miles to the dealership when you see the gory details of the belt. Most of the teeth were gone. Spent most of the afternoon getting a new belt put on. Never leave friends stranded

We still ended up having a great time in the afternoon ryding along the Maumee river. I logged almost 500 miles today...tired...going to bed.
    We definitely missed you and I am so sorry about Tim's belt. You are right though, never strand your riding group or leave friends behind. We will have plenty more opportunities and the season is truly beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by RTaz View Post
    Looks like you guys had alot of fun...Devl and I wish we could make it maybe next time...(we both had surgery) should recover soon...its terrible having a garage full of m/c's, suns out and we can't ride...for like another 4-6 weeks...
    Recover well and heal quickly and we will look forward to seeing you next time. Right now it looks like a Sat. ride through the Tunnel of Trees on June 4th. There is a thread started for it already. You should be all healed up by then. I also invited some of the bikes from church to join us.

Spyder Garage

Looks like you had a great time. Loved the video and the pics.

Spyder Garage

Oh man, I'm bummed. Wish we could have been there, but work comes first. Looks like everyone had a great time. Really had my taste buds wanting some gizzards....yum...yum. Maybe next time. Not sure about the Tunnel of Trees in June, but we are thinking of going back up there in the fall for the colors like last year.

Spyder Garage

Default gizzard city

Kay and I had a wonderful time at Gizzard city . All the good people we met. We are looking forward to many more trips. The funny face is how we feel riding the Spyder.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Looks like you had a great time. Loved the video and the pics.
    Hey Lamont...hows it going ...long time no see...Devl and I may make it to Maggie Valley in June (we hope) me on the Valkyrie and Devon on the Spyder...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RTaz View Post
    Hey Lamont...hows it going ...long time no see...Devl and I may make it to Maggie Valley in June (we hope) me on the Valkyrie and Devon on the Spyder...
    Is that for the VOA rally? I may pop out and say hi.