Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Oh for sure we will have more opportunities to get together with everyone from Michigan. Eric and tajohn both have GoPro videos to share of our afternoon ride. I'm sure those will be posted soon.

Some more pics...

Eric and Tim taking off the Corbin saddle bag to get at the belt.
    New belt on, old belt in hand...ready to roll!
    Defiance Dam
    Spyders

Spyder Garage

SomeGirl and I had a great time yesterday as well. It's always fun hooking up with Spyder friends.

I live about 15 miles from Joe's, but some how it took 150 miles to get home!

Weather dude was saying today was going to be stormy...but he has changed his mind...partly cloudy and 80 degrees. We're out for another ryding day!

See ya!!!

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RLS View Post
    Oh man, I'm bummed. Wish we could have been there, but work comes first. Looks like everyone had a great time. Really had my taste buds wanting some gizzards....yum...yum. Maybe next time. Not sure about the Tunnel of Trees in June, but we are thinking of going back up there in the fall for the colors like last year.
    Geri and I were sorry you guys couldn't make it, but there is plenty of riding ahead this season!
    Dan

Spyder Garage

Cloudy and 55 here right now but gonna be sunny and mid 70s by 3pm. Have company company coming today. They will have to leave early lol. Just informed the misses we're going riding later. She agrees. spyders forever ride safe and have fun!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Is that for the VOA rally? I may pop out and say hi.

Lamonster Request Reminder for this Event
    06-17-2011 to 06-18-2011 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
    Save the date Can-Am Spyder roadster owners as we will be gathering in the scenic Maggie Valley, North Carolina area June 17th and 18th of 2011!

We are currently building the event agenda, but we wanted to make sure you marked it on your calendars.

Have a safe and happy holidays from everyone at BRP!

2011 Spyder Owners Event:
    Dates: June 17 and 18, 2011

Spyder Garage

Some reason I thought of you and the VOA

2011 Annual VOAI RIDE-IN UPDATE
    RALLY IN THE VALLEY.....
    MAGGIE VALLEY NC THAT IS
    JULY 17TH-24TH
    GROUND ZERO IS AT
    BEST WESTERN MOUNTAIN BROOK INN
    3811 SOCO RD. RT 19
    MAGGIE VALLEY, NC 28751

Quote Originally Posted by RTaz View Post

Save the date Can-Am Spyder roadster owners as we will be gathering in the scenic Maggie Valley, North Carolina area June 17th and 18th of 2011!

We are currently building the event agenda, but we wanted to make sure you marked it on your calendars.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RTaz View Post

RALLY IN THE VALLEY.....
    MAGGIE VALLEY NC THAT IS
    JULY 17TH-24TH
    GROUND ZERO IS AT
    3811 SOCO RD. RT 19
    MAGGIE VALLEY, NC 28751
    Are these two different events, one says June and coincides with the BRP owners event and the other says July?
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sorry everybody, but as others stated OSR had a bumpy start Saturday. By the time we put all the legs on tajohn's sypder it was too late for us to meet up with you guys. Next time we will get cell numbers. (damn I was looking forward to the deep fried cheeseburger.) Oh well it is on our agenda this year. Hope to meet up with you soon!

Eric D.
    president OSR

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

RALLY IN THE VALLEY.....
    MAGGIE VALLEY NC THAT IS
    JULY 17TH-24TH
    GROUND ZERO IS AT
    3811 SOCO RD. RT 19
    MAGGIE VALLEY, NC 28751

No I'm still with the VRCC...no longer the Michigan Rep. but still active ...The Valkyrie Riders Cruisers Club National Ride in is once again in Michigan ...July 27th-31st up to Shanty Creek in Bellaire Michigan (I know of at least 2 Spyders that are going to be there Devl and FB)...everyone in welcome...here is a link
    http://www.valkyrieriders.com/InZane/

Countdown to InZane XI
    107 days, 4 hours, 48 minutes, and 25 seconds
    Last edited by RTaz; 04-10-2011 at 06:12 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pierrelogic View Post
    Oh for sure we will have more opportunities to get together with everyone from Michigan. Eric and tajohn both have GoPro videos to share of our afternoon ride. I'm sure those will be posted soon.

Some more pics...

Eric and Tim taking off the Corbin saddle bag to get at the belt.
    New belt on, old belt in hand...ready to roll!
    Defiance Dam
    Spyders
    Hey pierrelogic,how many miles are on that failed belt? brp says to change it every 20000,but dltang has over 40000 on her original!!!! Just wondering??? By the way,my first name is Pierre!!! Whats with the handle Pierrelogic??? I,m only 1 hour from Toledo,so keep me posted on any rides in the north end of your state!! Always looking for new explorations!!...Firecat[pierre] out,,,,,,,Later!!!
    SNOWMOBILING ON PAVEMENT!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FIRECAT View Post
    Hey pierrelogic,how many miles are on that failed belt? brp says to change it every 20000,but dltang has over 40000 on her original!!!! Just wondering??? By the way,my first name is Pierre!!! Whats with the handle Pierrelogic??? I,m only 1 hour from Toledo,so keep me posted on any rides in the north end of your state!! Always looking for new explorations!!...Firecat[pierre] out,,,,,,,Later!!!
    I didn't say over 40,000. I said almost 40,000. I was in the dealership today and had it adjusted and they said it looks fine.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FIRECAT View Post
    Pierre,

I may be mistaken but tajohn mentioned it had 23K on it? I have 18K on mine and it looks brand new still. Of course mileage is going to vary from ryder to ryder. I do still think a rock was involved in this belt scalping at some point.

Pierrelogic comes from two places. Pierre is a nickname I was given in College due to my last name being very French. It used to be pronounced "Lor-de-A" but it's since been Americanized to sound like "Lor-DEER." Either way, put Pierre in front of that and it rolls right off the tongue. The logic part is a joke on the fact my friends believe I have an extremely rigid, logical way of thinking things through...to a fault sometimes.

Not sure I agree, lemme think about that.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    I didn't say over 40,000. I said almost 40,000. I was in the dealership today and had it adjusted and they said it looks fine.
    Thats still a boat load of miles. that makes me feel better about belt drives. always preferred shaft drives. I hear they are big dinero to buy.