Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
Okay everyone,
I sent of an email to the Cedars hotel, that is where we stayed the first time I planned this trip. They are so nice there. I have inquired as to the rates and availability for the weekend of Aug. 12, 13 & 14.

Here is a sketchy idea of what our itinerary would hold.

Friday, the 12th ride up the Lake Huron shoreline along US 23 to Mackinaw City. There could be various meeting spots along the way as we pick people up for the ride. Last year we met at our Dealer, Nord Ride. It was an easy starting place right off of I-75 just north of Flint.

We would set up another meeting time on the south east side of the Bridge, there is a parking lot there. Get some group photos with the Spyders in it and then cross over together. We would head to the hotel in St. Ignace and have free time to do whatever. We could plan a time to all head out for dinner later that evening.

Sat. We would take the scenic route and head north to Sault Ste. Marie. From there I am looking at maybe a few other spots along Lake Superior for the sake of the ride and the scenery. We would head back to St. Ignace early evening.

Sunday we would head out south along the Lake Michigan Shore line and then the Tunnel of Trees. The trip would end in Harbor Springs. From there, that would be the official end of our weekend. Everyone could take their respective routes towards home.

As I mentioned, this is all tentative and as I firm things up I will keep you posted. I am getting so excited as I plan all these things.
if you call the Village Inn they have a backroom that sits about 40+people they will set it up for the group if you all want to eat together they have a great menu (I ride up at least twice a yr just for their whitefish) Devl and I are also going to try to make this ride...