Spyder Garage

Default ASK monthly gathering

ASK Powersports in Grove City, OH is hosting another meet-n-greet party on Thursday, April 7th at 6 PM. If you get there early, not a problem. This dealer is planning on putting these monthly meetings on the 1st Thursday each month. Last month there were Ryders from all over the state. The OSR mascot was of course there sporting his new mohawk.

They put out some munchies and cater to us Spyder owners. Best of all it's just another excuse for a nice road trip to get together with other Spyder riders. I do plan on being at all of these monthly meetings. If anyone knows of any other dealer in Ohio hosting a party for Spyder owners, please let me know and I'll be there. Free food and drinks...I'm in.

Of course, everyone is welcomed. Last meeting there were some awesome meatballs!

ASK Powersports Grove City Map

Spyder Garage

Party is tomorrow.

I'm getting a tooth pulled in the morning. This means I won't be consuming many snacks so more goodies for others. Hope to see some other ryders there!

Spyder Garage

Rob and Bob, it was nice to meet both of you.

Joe

2009 Yellow SM5 with BRP R35 saddlebags, CHAD windshield, ESI Up & Out Mirror Extensions, ESI 4" Handlebar Risers, Hindle muffler, Green Filter, Juice Box Pro, Throttlemeister, Crampbuster, Cortech Sport Tailbag, trunk liner, trunk spring, 12V trunk outlet, Eastern Beaver PC8 Fuse Panel, and two dashboard Powerlet outlets.

Certified Huligan
    The user formerly known as GIJoe

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Sorry, we were a no show

I missed this Thread
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

No big loss. It was only the three of us and (as far as I could tell) ASK did nothing to indicate anything special was going on.

2009 Yellow SM5 with BRP R35 saddlebags, CHAD windshield, ESI Up & Out Mirror Extensions, ESI 4" Handlebar Risers, Hindle muffler, Green Filter, Juice Box Pro, Throttlemeister, Crampbuster, Cortech Sport Tailbag, trunk liner, trunk spring, 12V trunk outlet, Eastern Beaver PC8 Fuse Panel, and two dashboard Powerlet outlets.

Certified Huligan
    The user formerly known as GIJoe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    I missed this Thread
    No big deal this night Dave. Joe was right...no food this time around and light showing. But after Joe left (nice to finally meet face to face) there were a few other stragglers that showed up. I think there were a total of six from the time I got there to when I left. ASK is still planning these every 1st Thursday of the month. Hopefully one of these times the BRP rep will not only show up but actually stick around after 3 PM. They are starting to give us a complex saying they'll be there but then leave before any Spyder owners show up.

I spent so much time gabbing I didn't take but one picture. The main talk was the "Gizzard quest" Saturday and our own clubs first official ride next month The Hill Billy Hot Dog Ride coming up next month. Davek showed real late showing off his brand new lights. Pretty slick setup. He actually might join me for the Gizzard ride. That's a 600+ mile round trip for both us. I will still beat him on total miles by a few. Of course one can not make a trip to that "state up north" without stopping in Dundee at Cablea's either.